- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Writing a story for a friend hope he enjoys it as well as maybe a few others.

Author's Chapter Notes:

The start of a short story only going to be 1-3 chapters long havent decided yet hope its liked.

Josh was on his way to the meet with his friend Zack had come up with something amazing to get a peak at the cheerleaders changing in the locker room and he couldnt wait. He and his two friends are all freshmen. Josh enters the boys locker room which is mostly abandoned now except for his two friends Zack and Rick. All three of them show obvious excitement at what is to come.

Josh a little confused though at the lack of people around at the time of day questions Zacks plan but Zack convinces him that the hottest of the girls are still available and nude as he pulls out a device and explains what it does. All they have to do is stand close to him and at the push of a button he can change the size of all three the plan is to shrink and go into the girls locker room and watch as well as take a few pictures.

Josh and Rick both show a little confusion and fear to the idea as they go closer to the entrance to the girls locker room making sure no ones around as they huddle close to Zack and he pushes a button.

All three of them look on in excitement as they enter the girls locker room huddling close to the all so as to not get stepped on if anyone comes they are now all only an inch tall. They enter able to hear the voices of a couple girls and can smell the strong smell of sweat and perfume as they enter. They watch in amazement as a few girls leave all three staring up at the massive girls who could crush them instantly as they walk by looking amazing.

They enter and stay close to walls as they work there way around spotting a few good sites, a few naked freshmen girls Rick begins to snap a few pics with his phone as Josh looks on in amazement but Zack has a diferent idea as he notices someone off in a little bit more of a dangerous location he taps both Josh and rick on the shoulder and then points to the area where the currently almsot nude Molly is.

Molly is a cheerleader, 5'5, blonde with blue eyes, she is also very inteligent, and a very happy person always cheerfull and laughing. She is wearing nothing but a pair of white socks, and panties as the horny teens look on.

They get closer risking the open floor to see the beautiful girl the not stand almost close enough to touch her as the look up at her from below seeing her breasts as she slips on a sports bra before anyone had the time to get a pictures the three continue to stare in awe as she dresses slipping on some black yoga pants and a white tanktop as she turns around to leave.

They watcha she dresses dissapointed in what they had got to see, Josh and Rick had stay a bit farther away from her and were barely saved as Molly turned around to leave her foot coming down on the awestruck Zack who had wandered just a few inches to close to cheerleader. He dosnt even have time to scream as the heel of her foot comes down on him crushing him instantly leaving nothing but a bit of a red stain on the soft cotton socks of the cheerleader but she would never notice.

Molly continue to walk on unaware of what she has just done as she heads home to rest after a long day and cheer practice. Picking up her bag that is on the ground as she leaves.

Josh and Rick make a split decision to jump into her bag as she throws her dirty clothes into it and get left in darkness as she heads home. All they can smell is the sweat from her dirty clothes in the closed bag as they talk completely scared and helpless after watching thier friend crushed by the beautiful girl. But its not only that there only hope of returning to normal size is now gone as they stay quite unable to say anything.

Molly arrives home and sets her bag on her bed opening it and taking out the dirty clothes to throw into a hamper she then lays down and rests. Josh and Rick find themselves trapped against dirty socks as they are tossed into the hamper with the dirty clothes. They begin to struggle to get out slowly making there ways out not knowing what to do once they are out and not knowing what is to come they might even get crushed like theyre friend they look at eachother with worried looks as the continue to struggle.

Chapter End Notes:

Well hope someone enjoys it il continue it tomorrow might edit it a bit as well.