- Text Size +

The front door opened and Chris was in shock at the sight that now presented itself. Jessica stepped in and a confused look crossed her face. She noticed all the guests were gone.

“Hmmm, that’s weird. Where did all of them go?” Jessica’s voice slowly echoed.

Chris was standing a couple feet from where she stood. Jessica’s foot rose to step to the side and fear ran through Chris’ body as her high heel passed over his head and came down next to him. A deafening noise arose as the others began to enter. Their thunderous steps were almost too much for him to bear.

He saw Catherine wearing a jean skirt. Her beautiful shapely legs stretched up where he saw them disappear under her skirt where the connected behind bright blue panties. Jessi stood next to her in a black wavy skirt that accented her tan skin. Only he noticed she wasn’t wearing anything under it. His mouth dropped as he had a clean line of sight to her womanhood. His gaze moved to Emma who was wearing tight yoga shorts that showed off her athletic soccer build. Jessica, who was to his left, was wearing tight jeans and high heels to show off her curvaceous figure, despite her age. Hannah, Devan and Katelyn entered and stood to the right, they were wearing bright sun dresses and flip flops. He noticed Devan also wasn’t wearing any underwear. Charlie and Jeff stood behind them, both wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

Then Chris saw Lindsey enter. The love of his life stood before him in a fashion he never imagined seeing her. Even at this size she’s still perfect to him. His gaze followed from her feet, up her long toned legs, disappearing under her tight black skirt to her white laced panties and beyond to her magnificent face. He noticed with each step she and the others took, he could see their thighs slowly ripple, showing the amount of power and weight they carry now.

“That is odd, where could they have gone?” Lindsey voice responded.

Her voice echoed soothingly to his ears. Quickly Chris snapped out of his trance and realized he needed to do something. He began to cry and scream and jump up and down to get their attention. They couldn’t hear him as they loomed over unbeknownst that he was right under their noses a few inches from where they stood.

He started to run towards Lindsey, determined.

“I have to get her attention. Hit her, bite her or somehow climb her. They need to see me.”

As he ran towards Lindsey, Chris didn’t account for one person, Cody. He walked around the others. Chris wasn’t paying attention as Cody’s voice echoed overhead.

“I’m going to go take a shower; I’ll be back down in a little bit.”

“OK doesn’t look like much will be happening now.” Jessica responded.

Chris’ view went white as Cody’s sock covered foot landed just in front of him. A hurricane force gust of wind swept Chris up, sprawling into the air and crashing back down on something soft. He first noticed his arm was entangled in the fibers of the sock. He craned his head up and saw tan flesh that stretched into black gym shorts and a pair of red boxers. Further up he saw the underside of Cody’s 13 year old face.  He thrashed to break free of the fibers but to no avail.

As Cody retreated up the stairs, with his unknown passenger, Chris could only watch as Jessica slowly closed the front door and Lindsey and the others started off towards the living room. After reaching the top of the stairs and the others were out of sight, Chris looked forward and saw Cody’s room approaching fast. He could only compare being on a foot to being on jumbo jet that would quickly start and stop. Frequently.

Chris heard Cody’s door close behind him and the now giant teenage boy sigh.

“Alright.” Chris said to himself. “All I have to do is survive whatever Cody does, find a way back down to the others, get their attention, Lindsey’s more specifically, and reverse this somehow. Then kill Tim.”