- Text Size +

 

While Chris was struggling with his situation and Tim was left in the basement, the others were now realizing the gravity of the situation ahead of them.

Jessica walked back into the kitchen while the others walked into, the now seemingly empty living room, to get comfortable. Eden and John had been relaxing on the couch waiting for the party to begin when all of the sudden there was a flash of light and they woke up to an immensely different surrounding than they remembered with slow echoing thunders and voices.

John awoke frantically, looking around and realizing what was happening. He searched and called for his wife, Eden but didn’t get an answer. What he didn’t know was that she was on the other cushion searching for him.

Kevin, Shane, Terry and Cali were all standing around the coffee table chatting away when it happened. They awoke to the same thundering noises as the others but found themselves on the ground around a familiar table, but in a different way than before. And now they were hundreds of feet away from each other on a vast dark brown hardwood floor.

Brad and Katie were sitting in the same chair as one another. Brad was seated and Katie in his lap. They quickly found each other after the incident and were trying to find a way to get the attention of the now approaching giantesses and giants who had no idea they were still there.

Jessi, Catherine and Jeff approached the couch to sit down. Eden turned to see Jessi’s legs turn in front of her as she looked up and saw that not only was she not wearing anything under her skirt but that she was about to sit down on top of her. Eden began to run for the front of the cushion as Jessi unknowingly descended her ass onto the cushion that was already occupied. Eden ran and looked up to see Jessi’s legs so she could aim to stay between them and not get crushed. Then she felt the full weight of Jessi impact behind her.

Eden tumbled backwards along the smooth skin of Jessi’s inner left thigh. In mid tumble she turned to face what would soon stop her from falling. She saw Jessi’s vagina approaching fast and made contact stopping her from her endless tumble. Pressed against her folds for support she’d try to make her way back up but the crater from Jessi was too deep and she would fall back into her. Eden turned to the outside to see past the two legs the now ascend to the edge of the cushion and keep her face from pressing up against her vagina. Even though Eden was a girl and knew how sensitive this area is, she had no idea the small effect she was having on Jessi.

Jessi was feeling a slight tingle between her legs and was trying to ignore it. In order to make the sensation go away she simply decided to cross her legs; unaware of the consequences for one party goer.

Eden was thinking of a way to get out or make herself known but was unwillingly doing so in the wrong way. She saw Jessi’s right thigh begin to slowly move upwards and left. Her eyes widened and she began to scream as she knew what was happening. She began to flail and try to escape but wasn’t succeeding. The light was beginning to be blotted out by Jessi’s thigh. Eden felt pressure begin to build around her so she started moving backwards. The light was gone and her screams were no more as she was pressed back into the depths of Jessi’s womanhood by the simple act of crossing her legs.

John had no idea the peril that his wife was going through as he himself had to move quickly. He saw Catherine’s titanic legs before him as he looked up seeing her perfectly plump ass and blue panties; he made a run for the edge as well. Looking up and seeing Catherine’s legs begin to quiver and give way for her weight to sit down. It was slow motion to him. So slow it was taunting. He weaved to get between her legs and stay but he began his run further back on the cushion.

Her panties began to stretch and the curve of her ass straightened out. He gazed up and could see the outline of her vagina through her underwear. He started to scream and cry in panic, knowing that he wouldn’t make it from the simple actions of a beautiful woman sitting down on the couch. The sky above him darkened from her shadow. In mid stride he felt the warmth of her thick flesh make contact on his head. He fell to the ground and rolled over and stared at his impending doom crash on him. Her skin made contact on his face and in an instant his screams were cut off and he was no more than a microscopic red stain on her ass.