- Text Size +

Brad and Katie could only watch in fear as the now titan boy Charlie approached the chair to sit. They were close to the edge of the cushion already as saw the boy’s body turn around and begin to descend upon them. They stood between his legs as his shorts stretched and his crotch slowly passed over their heads.

Charlie landed in the seat with immense force, causing the unsuspecting couple to bounce higher that they’d been before. They both screamed and tried to hold onto each other but it was no use. Their hands slipped losing grip from one another. Katie fell back down to the cushion and began to tumble backwards into the sinking cushion towards Charlie’s crotch. Brad flew higher than Katie, his screams were too small for the giant to hear. He saw were his body was projected to land.

Brad watched as the top of the giants head began to move quickly towards him. He landed with a soft thud in a new terrain. Brad stood, trying to come to the sense that he survived flying dozens of stories through the air, only to land on the giants head. He saw light through the boys’ thick hair and began to walk towards it trying to find an opening.

Brad reached the opening and saw the other giantesses and giants talking amongst each other unware of the presence of the micro party goers that he believed they were unknowingly putting through hell. He looked down and saw Charlie’s nose and forehead. He had to come up with a plan.

Katie stood and realized she had now lost her husband, probably for good due to their current size. She turned around and saw the crotch area of the giants shorts. She had to get his attention and most importantly find her husband Brad. So she dug her hands into the boys pant fabric and began her ascent. After a few minutes she reached the surface and saw she could walk for a little until she reached the boys stomach.

Katie looked up in awe as she now realized how difficult of a climb this will be. She sat on the waist band of the boys pants for a few until she felt a tremor under her. The boys began to shift. Charlie was getting more comfortable in his chair. He sat up, scratched his head and adjusted the waist band of his boxers to loosen them up.  

Katie stood atop the Charlie’s waist and looked to her right. She saw his thumb slowly running along his waist, lifting his pants and boxers to adjust them. His thumb impacted her and she screamed as she slammed against his lower stomach and began to roll under the fabric into his private area. As she slid down she looked up to the light, seeing his thumb move away and the waist band close; sealing her in darkness and she continued her descent. She was expecting to feel hair to stop her but Charlie had shaven clean earlier. She could feel where the hairs should have been but weren’t.  She came to a stop. She could feel the temperature was slightly more humid. Her eyes weren’t adjusted to the darkness yet so she couldn’t see where she was walking, but she could feel what she was walking on.

Katie knelt down and touched the smooth warm surface of Charlie’s gigantic member. Shivers shot through her as realized how puny she really is compared to this giant. She continued her small trek along Charlie’s penis. Up above Charlie could feel a tingly sensation begin coursing through his member. Katie’s eyes were wide open and had adjusted now and she could see the outline of what lied beneath her. She reached the tip of his penis, not knowing any other way to get down, she slid down it. This did not go unnoticed by Charlie’s gigantic member.

As she slid down she felt it twitch causing her to fall to the ground. Charlie casually reached down and scratched his manhood readjusting it. Katie’s new world was rocked as she fell forward into his penis, which she noticed was only slightly more stiff, and back on the ground. She rolled over and looked up and saw the head of his penis slowly falling back down to her. She screamed as it hit her pinning her to the ground from the waist down. She struggled to free herself but continued to fail. She quickly stopped as she noticed the weight begin to grow; meaning her pounding on his head was causing an arousal. There she stayed for now.  `

Brad’s world was rocked as Charlie readjusted himself. He grabbed ahold of one of Charlie’s hairs for dear life, until he saw his hand coming up to scratch his head. Charlie’s fingers crashed into his scalp and began to scratch the irritation. The hair Brad was holding was swung back and forth causing him to lose his grip and slide down the bridge of the giant’s nose. He hung tight to the tip of his nose. Feeling and hearing the boys slow deep breaths. His hands started to sweat causing him to lose grip once again and fall unnoticed to the perch of the boys soft upper lip. Hanging on once again he looked down to the boys full lower lip, clawing to regain his balance until the boy yawned.

Brad lost his gripping and fell on his back on the giants soft lower lip. He tilted his head forward and saw the abyss that was the giants wet red maw. Then he craned his head back up to see the upper lip begin to slowly fall back in place. His screams were useless as he too became pinned by this giant. Only his head and arms were free as his lower body was trapped between the soft, warm lips. Brad became exhausted from pounding and screaming and began to rest in his new position. His moment of silence was abruptly put to an end as he saw the boys gigantic tongue emerge from the right corner of his mouth. It slid, slowly, tauntingly over his lips drawing closer to their captive.

Brad felt the warm, damp impact of the giants tongue on his body. He saw the slowly part to allow the serpent to retreat back to its hole. He was stuck to it and he was helplessly tugged into the maw. He knew Charlie had been chewing gum as there was an overwhelming smell of mint. Brad came to rest on top of the beast and saw the light fading as Charlie’s lips began to close.

The darkness was quickly interrupted as Brad found out that Charlie was the kind of person who would casually roll his tongue around an over his teeth as he sat still. Brad was sent into the back of Charlie’s upper lip as his tongue pinned him. It dug under and pressed him and rolled him along his upper teeth. Brad felt the hard but smooth surface. His back was flung into his left cheek as he saw the slippery member begin to draw near, slowly pinning him in his upper body and face moving him up and down. Light was noticeable as he saw the lips slightly part as the tongue rolled him over the giants upper lip where he was left for a few seconds only to be taken back in when his lips curled in and he was caught by the wet demon again. He saw the lower front teeth as he was passing and grabbed ahold of one and was stripped from the tongue. Hanging on the inside of the lower tooth, the surface became to damp and he lost grip. He slid down the tooth to come to a rest under the giants tongue, where he was safe, for now.