- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a while sorry :/ tryin to get back into it!

 

Hannah, Devan and Katelyn stood around the table, unbeknownst to them that Kevin, Shane, Terry and Cali were also there, right below them.

The tiny party guests stood under the table trying to think of an idea on how to get their attention. They moved out from under the table to get a better look at the situation. Moving closer to the three giantess pairs of feet, they could begin to smell the sweetness of the different aromas. Flowers, vanilla and fruit filled their tiny nostrils and became almost too much to bear. The combination of the smell and the sight before them was intoxicating, at least for Shane and Kevin.

Hannah casually bobbed the ball of her right foot up and down as she stood. Devan was playing with her soft powerful toes, scrunching them up and releasing them. Katelyn was gently tapping her flip flop, this noise was slightly loud and distracting for them. They continued to chat amongst themselves as the four went in a little closer. As they peered up the sight took over them. Three pairs of beautiful feet that connected to large toned legs stretching into the sky. The tinies continued their gaze up and saw the legs disappear under slowly swaying sun dresses.

Terry and Cali both hit their husbands as they couldn’t take their eyes away. All could see that Devan wore nothing under her dress as Hannah wore a thong and Katelyn wore regular panties. Snapping them out of their trance, they continued their plan to be seen.

“OK look, we’re going to have to get their attention somehow. So I say we get closer to their feet and make them look down.” Said Shane.

“Alright fearless leader, how the hell do you plan to get their attention when we get there?” replied Kevin’s wife Terry.

“All we have to do is get to them, and make some form of irritation. A tickle or something and they’ll look down to see what it is and they’ll see us.” Shane snapped back.

“Are you sure about this?” Asked Shane’s wife Cali.

“No, but it’s worth a shot.” Replied Shane, trying to comfort her.

“It’s better than standing here, let’s go.” Kevin grew determined.

The four made their way to Katelyn’s feet.

Katelyn was a very cute Asian girl; she was seventeen and a junior in high school. She knew the family because of her friendship with Hannah, who was Jessi’s age. She casually entered the house with Hannah and Devan an the three of them made their way to the table in the family room where they stood and talked with the others. As she stood their innocently, four people were trying to get her attention.

The group made it past Katelyn’s tapping foot, and now trekked across the vast space between her feet to reach the foot that sat still. Kevin and Shane couldn’t help it and looked up above them once again, and to their surprise they weren’t hit. Both looked back and saw their wives do the same thing. All four were looking at the soft and smooth skin of her legs stretch up to her woman hood that laid beyond her underwear. Time seemed to go by quickly as they looked, after a few minutes they reached the other foot.

Reaching the top of her flip flop, they discussed what the plan will be now. Deciding that Kevin and Terry will stay down on the flip flop while Shane and Cali climb on top of her foot.  As the other two climbed, Kevin and Terry walked between the giantesses toes an saw them arch over them forming a kind of tunnel. Shane and Cali reached the top of her foot and immediately began to try anything they could to make her look down. They jumped and screamed and scratched her foot but to no avail. Kevin and Terry decided to begin hitting and scratching as well.

Katelyn was standing there talking to everyone when she barely felt a slight itch between her toes she casually wiggled her toes and scrunched them up to get rid of it. This innocent movement had major consequences for two unsuspecting people.

Kevin looked down the tunnel of toes and saw his wife Terry was near the pinky end, he turned his head back towards his area and simply said “Fuck it.” He opened his mouth and took, compared to his size, a large bite into the girls foot to see if that would work. Then their world began to move as she took notice and began to move her toes around. Terry started to panic and ran towards her husband. Kevin heard her screaming and was yelling for her to hurry. Kevin stood between the big and second toe. He could only watch as Katelyn’s middle toe came crashing down on top of Terry pinning her to the ground. He started to run towards her but as soon as he began she was completely cover by Katelyn’s toe. He watched as he heard her screams fade out and blood trickle from beneath the arch of the toe.

Kevin didn’t have a second to mourn as he turned and saw the second toe begin to scrunch in towards him. He yelled as he was impacted by the toe and was being pressed into the folds. His pain was short lived as he was almost instantly turned into a tiny red stain on this giant girls foot.

Shane and Cali were resting on the top of Katelyn’s foot when they felt it begin to move. They both looked down and saw her toes scrunch up and could unmistakably make out the screams of their friends before hearing them stop. Shane looked up and saw, past Katelyn’s legs and swaying skirt, her beautiful face and her brown eyes looking right at them. He and Cali started to wave but she couldn’t see them. They were dust to these giants. Both panicked and began to scratch as hard as they could. They felt the foot shift again, and they saw her gazing down again.

Katelyn was getting irritated with the itching and brought her foot up and simply scratched it and tried to wipe away what was bother her.

In an instant both Cali and Shane were sent tumbling down her foot as she lifted it into the air. They watched as they were getting closer to her private area, but that was short lived as a hand descended around them. A finger rammed into Cali and she was sent into the air and landed hard on the floor where she blacked out for a few moments. As the scratching was happening Shane was calling for Cali but couldn’t find her. Then Katelyn flattened her hand and did a few wipes. Shane slammed hard into her hand and was sent flying through the air. Twisting and turning he tried to make out where he was going to land. His eyes widened as he made his descent into a bowl of dip sitting on the coffee table, ending with a microscopic plop.

Cali awoke, with quite a sight. She looked up and saw she was lying right between Hannah’s feet. Her smooth tan legs rose under her dress. Cali tried to move but couldn’t feel the lower half of her body. She broke down in tears as she realized she would never escape this. She looked around and saw all the innocent unsuspecting young giants, having no idea that they are causing people to die by simple actions. She looked back up to Hannah, and saw her legs tense, her butt move over and her weight shif to the side. She watched Hannah’s foot barely lift off of the ground and begin to hover over to where Cali laid. To her scale the foot was about twenty feet directly above her, and began to slowly fall upon her. Cali screamed as the soft warm skin if Hannah’s foot descended and make contact. She was crushed, but the weight was building and she was losing her breath. Then finally Hannah set all of her weight down, unknowingly turning Cali into a red pulp beneath her.