- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it's been a while! Thanks for being patient!

Molly and Dave awoke side by side and instantly their mouths dropped in disbelief. They noticed they were up high and next to a particular kind of cliff. They looked over the edge and saw a tile floor span an immense distance to an open doorway. They could here loud thundering voices and booming sounds in the distance. They realized they were microscopic, and on the kitchen counter.

Dave was a survival specialist and knew what to do. Though he’s obviously never been in this situation, he knew they had to not only gain the attention of whoever could help them but that it would also take time to do so, and that they needed food. Quickly he started with a plan. Molly was just your average stay at home mom. She waited for the kids to arrive, made dinner and watched her shows. She was having a tough time with this predicament.

“Alright, you stay here…” Dave started.

“Stay here? Where are you going? You can’t leave me here!” Molly interjected.

“It’ll be fine, I promise. I won’t be that far away. Whatever happened will take time to correct and we need to survive in order to help fix it, so we need food.”

With that Dave went off in the opposite direction while Molly stood waiting for him to return.

Jessica and Lindsey entered the kitchen area and instantly our small companions became quite alert and aware of the predicament they’ve gotten into. Dave was what seemed like miles away from Molly to him, and he knew she wasn’t very happy upon seeing these giants. Dave immediately dropped whatever crumbs he was carrying for food and began to run back to Molly.

Jessica and Lindsey approached the counter, their thundering steps were deafening to the two tiny people. Their voices echoed and could almost not be understood do to the sheer volume. Molly watched as Jessica’s, jean covered, upper waist approached the edge of the counter where she stood. She was face to face with her crotch. Molly gazed up and saw past two large breasts, Jessica’s face. She began to scream and jump and wave to get her attention. Jessica seemed to be looking right at her, but didn’t see her. Dave saw that Jessica was standing near Molly’s position and tried to run faster.

As Molly watched Jessica turned around and began to lean against the counter. Molly’s view was changed as Jessica’s tight jean covered ass was now all she could see as the two giantesses chatted away. Molly approached her and began to bang her fists on Jessica and scream for attention but to no avail. A loud bang is heard and both Dave and Molly are startled by this.

As Jessica and Lindsey chat Lindsey brings out her phone and tries to show her mother a picture of her and Chris at the beach. While she gets it out the phone falls and crashes to the floor. Molly sees Jessica’s body appear to sink below the counter as she bends down to pick up her daughters’ phone. Molly walks completely to the edge to see what happened and feels a tremor as Jessica’s ass hits the cabinets below, causing Molly to fall off the edge.

Dave can now see Molly and watches as she approaches the edge of the counter. He screams for her but she doesn’t hear him. Dave collapses as the tremor knocks him down. By the time he looks up he can’t see Molly anywhere.

Molly screamed in true terror as she fell through the air, but she didn’t fall far. She landed on Jessica’s shirt where she felt a somewhat soft landing. That peace was short lived as she began to slide down the back of her shirt and could see her destination. The slide that was Jessica’s shirt ended and Molly was now sliding across her smooth skin, watching as her panties waistline was approaching fast. She slid between the two soft and warm mounds of flesh into a dark valley. Her world went vertical as Jessica stood up, enveloping her between her cheeks and never knowing it.

Dave finally reached the spot where he had just seen his wife. He looked around screaming for her and then saw Jessica slowly come back into view as she stood. Suspecting that Molly had fallen to her death, he collapsed and began to cry. Jessica turned back around and reached up into the cabinets above and grabbed a bag of chips and a bowl. She set the bowl down and opened the bag grabbing the chips inside and putting them into the bowl, dropping some onto the counter as she did so.

Dave cried and watched as Jessica did the simple things right behind him. But he soon snapped out of it realizing that he had to still get their attention.  That strength was short lived as chips began to fall to the counter, one landing on top of him pinning him to the ground. He tried to push it away but couldn’t.  He saw her hand fall to the counter and begin to push the chips back into the bowl that she had lowered to receive the incoming food. His world was rocked as Jessica’s hand pushed him into the awaiting bowl. Dave fell onto a hard crackling surface and looked around to see dozens of pale yellow chips. His looked up and saw Jessica’s beautiful face looking down into the bowl; she slowly rolled her tongue across her lips as she contemplated on enjoying just one chip before the kids consume the rest.

Dave saw the giantesses hand slowly reach into the bowl and grab the chip he had been resting on. All he could do is hold on as his chip was lifted into the air. His chip came to stop directly in front of two enormous pink lips, and he was on the edge. He watched as they slowly parted to unveil a closer look at the giantesses pink cavern of a mouth and the serpent that lies within as it rolled across her full upper lip again. Her breath was sweat. He screamed and began to run back towards her hand at the other end of the chip as she drew it closer to her mouth. He could hear the wetness of her mouth as her tongue reached out to accept the chip. He looked up and saw her upper lip and top row of pearly white teeth begin to fall. He made it past the first bite but the chip cracked as she bit, sending him flying and landing on her finger holding the chip. He watched as she chewed inches from where he was, her mouth parting every so often. He could hear what was happening in there.

“Jesus, I was almost in that” Dave thought.

She heard her swallow and watched as her mouth parted once again to accept the rest of the chip. He watched from her fingernail as she took the final bite, but he quickly fell again as Jessica lowered her hand to the bowl sending Dave back into the pale yellow abyss. Jessica and Lindsey continued to chat as they left the kitchen to head back to the others.

Molly was beginning to suffocate between Jessica’s ass cheeks. The smell wasn’t bad; it was actually a sweet odor that Molly recognized as Jessica’s body wash that she used. Molly felt Jessica begin to move and her prison began to move up and down. She felt herself moving down her friends crack as her hips casually swayed side to side. The pressure was building on Molly the further she was pushed down and she couldn’t breathe. The pressure was so immense now she wasn’t moving down anymore. As much as she fought to try to get free she couldn’t. As Jessica walked Molly passed out and not long after became a tiny smear of red between her friends’ ass cheeks. Jessica would never no how much pain she has caused.  

As both Lindsey and Jessica reach the others, Jessica sits the bowl of chips on the table. Dave looks up as he sees hands slowly begin to enter his world.