- Text Size +

It had been a long time since the sisters had spoken, not because of any problem with their relationship mind you, but because their schedule was so conflicted. Life's usually like that especially when you have an empire between you.

Yuki had assumed CEO position of their parent's corporation and years ago that the tender age of 18, not that anyone minded or would be willing to tell a giantess what to do especially since most people were only half her size!

The younger sister, on the other hand, was far more a free spirit and could afford to be given their parent's wealth, influence, her sister's protective nature and of course her immense size. Both shared the same mother, but had different fathers. However, the gene for their Amazonian height seemed to be carried on their mother's side as both had grown past 10 feet tall by the time they reached 16! Jennifer had been a bit more fortunate than her sister Yuki in that she had her sister who could relate to her growth and a young woman named Vanessa whom she met at the local dojo one day. Jennifer remembered that day well if only because Vanessa always gives her the same bewildered look every time she sees her massive friend. Vanessa still has trouble believing that Jennifer is her junior by a year.

For the longest of times, Vanessa stood head and shoulders above the competition both literally and figuratively. While it was not unusual anymore to find someone who could reach the height of 8 feet, it was still rather uncommon to find someone who was over 9 feet tall of either gender. Vanessa, standing at 9'6 and weighing in at just slightly over 700 pounds of pure Amazonian muscle while still retaining all the curves of the fine young woman she was, truly was a sight to behold. From her dark raven hair to her massive well pedicured toes, Vanessa radiated a glow of sheer power and feminine beauty. The only other person she knew personally taller than her was the owner's daughter, Yuki. She had met her and formed a friendship over the years since she too knew what it felt like to be towering over everyone. Yuki however enjoyed surprises and didn't inform Vanessa of her kid sister who was away at a private academy, which valued their client's privacy for obvious reasons, and who would be returning today.

Vanessa was busy doing her regular exercises when all of a sudden a massive shadow loomed over her. Naturally, she had assumed that it was Yuki but then she heard a loud and booming voice say "So this is the tall woman my sister told me about."

Vanessa turned her head and had to crane her neck to look at the face of this giantess! Vanessa gasped audibly and almost fell over the equipment behind her saved only by the largest hand she had ever felt against her back keeping her from tripping into the metallic weights. It was one thing to stare up at Yuki whom she had known for years but it was entirely something different to be looking at the navel of another person! "Sorry, I forget I have that effect on people. I suppose I assumed that given your height it wouldn't be as much of a shock but then again you've probably only met one or two other people taller than yourself."

It took a moment for Vanessa to steady herself both physically and emotionally before answering this giantess. "That's something of an understatement. The only other person I've ever met in my life that's taller than me would be the owner's daughter."

"Ah, so you've met my sister."

Vanessa couldn't believe that Yuki had managed to keep, no pun intended, such a large secret from her. Not only did she not mention that she had a sister but that she was taller than her! Vanessa knew that Yuki must've been planning something since she was acting rather coy the last couple of days but she had never thought to have something like this sprung up on her.

"Yuki never told me that she had an older sister."

Jennifer giggled slightly and a small devilish smile formed on her face. "Tell me; exactly how old do you think I am?"

Vanessa knew that Yuki was 26 years old so she had guessed that this new stranger who claimed to be Yuki's sister to be at least 28 years old given how absolutely well developed she appeared to be. Jennifer's smirk widened as she informed Vanessa that she was actually just 21 years of age! Vanessa's jaw nearly hit the ground at that revelation. Not only did this enormous specimen of a woman completely tower over her, was almost twice as built as she was and made even Vanessa feel meek but she was actually a year younger than she was. It was rather overwhelming to take in all at once and even harder to believe this was real until she heard a familiar giggle and turned her head to spot Yuki nearly dying from a fit of laughter. "I'm sorry Vanessa, but I simply couldn't resist the urge to see how you would react to meeting my little sister. Vanessa, allow me to introduce my dear sister, Jennifer. Jennifer, this is my dear friend Vanessa whom I've told you all about."

Vanessa was both slightly shocked and hurt that apparently not only had Yuki taken the liberty to tell her sibling all about her but she had never once mentioned Jennifer to her and now she was finding out that Jennifer probably knew everything about her. Yuki was quick to realize how Vanessa was feeling and gave her a quick kiss upon the lips as she looked into her eyes and gently said "I didn't mean to hurt you and I didn't tell her anything that you asked me to keep in confidence. I knew she was coming up in a couple of weeks and I thought it might make for a pleasant surprise to show you that you're not alone as an Amazon. Can you forgive me?"

Vanessa could hardly hope to stay mad at Yuki when she was at her worst and given that she had done this to help Vanessa to feel slightly more normal, not to mention that Vanessa was deeply in love with Yuki, she accepted her apology and turned her attention to the new guest. The obvious question came to mind. Given that she knew that Yuki stands a towering 12'4 and weighs in at 900 pounds of curvaceous raw female power, she simply had to know how large Jennifer really is. Jennifer decided that she wanted to have a little fun with Vanessa. Spreading her massive legs slightly apart and placing her fists on her thighs, she looked down imperiously at Vanessa and proposed a little contest. "If you can guess my both my height within 6 inches and my weight within even the nearest hundred pounds I'll make your wildest dreams come true whatever they may be. However, if you fail, I want to taste those succulent lips of yours myself."

Vanessa was slightly taken aback by the straightforwardness Jennifer displayed. She was an adult after all, but it was still shocking to hear from someone whom she had just met and she was Yuki's sister after all! She hated to admit it because she did love Yuki but she found Jennifer's muscular body and large, well formed breasts to be absolutely breathtaking. She looked over at Yuki wondering what her take on all of this was. Yuki had a simple grin on her face and said "Don't worry Vanessa, I've never been the jealous type and I and my sister have shared just about everything, and everyone for that matter, for the last couple of years. If you don't want to do it though, you don't have to, and despite her size, Jennifer still minds what her older sister, isn't that right Jen?"

Jennifer nodded at Yuki and turned her gaze back to Vanessa and in a sultry tone said "You can always choose not to play, but does the thought of my warm passionate lips upon your small little face worry you so? Don't you want to be held in my strong arms and just let loose what is clearly playing on your face? After all, if you win this little contest you can have anything you desire and I guarantee you, no one denies me much of anything so it would be fulfilled."

Vanessa was blushing deeply, noticeable even on her darker skin. Looking Jennifer up and down was a true sight to take in. She noticed she really loved the colour purple. Her well manicured and pedicured nails were all a bright violet. She had a streak through her hair to match and her eyes were a deep purple like a fine inviting wine absolutely mesmerizing Vanessa. Yuki knew from the look on Vanessa's eyes that she was completely enthralled to Jennifer now; the look on her face was identical to so many others she had seen gazing upon her sister and it was a mixture of fear and lust. People that she seduced acted like they were too afraid not to look; too terrified of what she might do if they stare too long but equally scared that this may be the last time they see her and wanting to burn the image of her body into their minds.

Jennifer interrupted Vanessa's day dreaming with a slight throat clearing and asked her "Well then, let's start with height. You've got a slight advantage though over most people since I'm sure my sister has told you how tall she is."

Vanessa nodded and looked the two sisters over. There wasn't a monumental difference in the siblings' height, at least not given that they both were obviously over 12 feet tall. She never thought she'd meet anyone who could make Yuki look small, but her curvaceous body seemed almost like a schoolgirl's compared to the well toned body of her sister. Judging by the fact that Yuki was about shoulder height to Jennifer, Vanessa correctly guessed her height at 16 feet tall. "Bravo, I'm impressed. Most people go overboard and say something like 30 feet tall. It's rather funny in a way but then again I do loom over everyone I know. Now the real challenge, weight. I'll give you a sporting chance though and give you a clue. I weigh over twice your body weight and as I'm sure you're aware given your own physique, muscle weighs more than fat."

Vanessa found herself at a loss of words. She knew it was possible since the taller you are, the more you'll naturally weight to compensate for your size, but even that hint could leave her off easily by several hundred pounds. She knew how strong she was, so she asked Jennifer if she'd be willing to allow her to lift her. Jennifer was rather surprised by the request, but agreed to allow her. It wasn't an easy task, especially given that there was simply no way she could wrap her arms around Jennifer's well formed thighs so she proposed Jennifer climb on her back. It looked rather awkward since Jennifer had to swing her legs up to keep them from touching the floor since there was that massive a difference in their heights. Jennifer was actually rather concerned Vanessa may hurt herself but was pleasantly surprised when she saw she could move around with her weight on her back, albeit with some difficulty. When she set her down, it was clear Vanessa was more than slightly fatigued as she panted out her answer "1900 pounds, I've never been able to lift more than that for that period of time."

Jennifer's smirk returned as she told Vanessa "I have good news and bad news for you. The good news is, you're stronger than you think. The bad news is that I'm actually a solid two tons of female muscle. So unfortunately you didn't quite get it right, but that's ok, I'm sure you'll be happy with your consolation prize."

As Jennifer approached Vanessa, like a hungry cat stalking a mouse, Yuki whispered into Vanessa's ear "Just enjoy yourself, and don't you worry about me. My feet have gotten rather dirty walking around this dojo and you and I have some things we need to take care of later on today. For now, let yourself go and remember that if you really like it, I'd be more than willing to recreate whatever you do with her later on between us."

With a final kiss on her lips, Yuki sat herself down on one of the exercise equipment made special order for Vanessa and waited for the show to begin.

Vanessa had never felt so timid in her life. Her she was, all 9'6 of her, standing like a petrified virgin in front of a woman a year younger than her and her sister watching what's about to happen. Her heart was racing in a mixture of fear, lust and sheer passion. She was always the dominant one until she had met these two and now the only thing she wanted to do was serve them both in whatever manner they saw fit. Jennifer saw the turmoil in Vanessa as she picked her up gently with both hands and brought her to her face. She cooed into her ear before saying "Don't worry; I won't bite unless you want me to."

With that thought Vanessa moaned and Jennifer took that chance to kiss her deeply snaking her tongue into her mouth muffling the cry of pleasure that shuddered through her. Vanessa pawed her hands through Jennifer's shoulder length hair as she closed her eyes and gave in to the warm embrace of this giantess' arms. She had truly forgotten what it felt like to be small and held by anyone save Yuki. Perhaps that was part of the attraction; she was still powerful and strong but it felt good to be able to just let loose. Jennifer was surprisingly gentle for someone her size as she stroked Vanessa's back with her fingers twining her hair into one hand and forcing her head slightly back. "So, technically speaking, I did say I just wanted a single kiss. You've kept your end of the bargain. Unless of course, you wish to continue...."

Jennifer allowed her voice to trail off as she allowed Vanessa the time to think through her options. A part of her wanted to say no and end this now but another part wanted to see just where it would all lead. A part of her felt that she was betraying Yuki by doing even this much, but Yuki simply smiled as she approached the pair and kissed Vanessa as passionately as her sister had done a moment ago and said "I'd never deny you the pleasure you seek, so long as you understand that you'll never deny me the same."

Vanessa took the hint and understood that while Yuki cared for her, she was perfectly fine with involving others in their relationship. It was a lot to digest but the next hour melted away any fears she had.

Jennifer completed showering and said her goodbyes to her sister and Vanessa. She did promise a repeat of this exercise in the future much to the delight of Vanessa. Once she left, Yuki guided Vanessa into the office of the fitness centre. In just the short amount of time they'd known each other, Yuki's parents had ceded control of the company to her and she had taken this once small dojo and made it into an Olympic sized sports and recreational activity area. She spoke at length with Vanessa about how she wanted it taken care of by the right set of hands and someone she could trust. Vanessa listened eagerly and even recommended some of the senior staff she had gotten to know over the years when she first came here as a young girl. Yuki had a bemused grin on her face as she said "Vanessa, what I'm trying to say is I want you to take over as manager of this facility. It comes with great perks, good hours and save a few promotional activities you'd write your own schedule. You could come and go as you please and the pay doesn't hurt either."

It caught Vanessa completely by surprise since she always wanted to run her own fitness centre one day. She looked at Yuki and said "But why me? I mean surely there are other people more qualified to take over. I could easily think of a dozen names off the top of my head with more experience."

Yuki asked her to sit in the sofa in her office and held her hands as she said "Two major reasons my dear. For one thing, I love you and I want you to be happy with your life. I can see how your eyes brighten just thinking about all the fun times you've had here. For the other part, quite simply, I don't respect weakness. Everyone around here is almost deathly afraid of me, as they should be really. I've got an entire empire to run and I'm grooming Jennifer to take over a good portion of the headaches I don't have time to deal with and you're one of the few people I know who doesn't shy away from me and not just because of your height. I know you'll make a good leader but if it makes you feel any more comfortable, you could always earn the right to be in charge..."

Yuki had a tone in her voice of playful mischief that Vanessa knew meant trouble. She was more than willing to take on any challenge but bargaining with Yuki was a dangerous game. She was dominant in all things. Even Jennifer didn't challenge her authority and there was hardly a man or woman alive that didn't or wouldn't bend knee and kiss her feet in front of a crowd if she so commanded. It was even rumoured behind closed doors that she did just that in her other offices! As though she could read her mind, Yuki went over to the over sized desk made just for her and put both dirty and dusty soles on the top. "My feet haven't been properly cared for my dear and I simply can't wait for some small little man or woman to lick them clean. Why don't you show me what an Amazon's tongue is capable of on a pair befitting the goddess that I am?"

Vanessa absolutely loved it when Yuki asked her to lick her feet. She always had a foot fetish and as impossible as it may have seemed it was always for a larger pair of soles. Yuki was the only person she had ever known to have a bigger pair than she did, save Jennifer. When she first laid eyes on them when Yuki's parents bought the dojo and expanded it to its current form she nearly fell over in shock. That long dominant second toe casually referred to Yuki as her "boss" toe sent shivers down her spine. The fact that she loved to walk barefoot in most places and had a slight hint of soft dust to them made her heart sing. She had long imagined doing exactly this for Yuki and didn't need to be told twice.

As Vanessa approached the desk and placed a chair on the opposite side, she took an opportunity to admire the view. Yuki was in charge in all things and the look of supremacy on her face as she simply pointed to her feet and said "lick" made Vanessa nearly jump in sheer delight. She brought the foot up to her face and started by licking the long second toe first. It was so large that it nearly caused her to choke as she swirled her tongue around the entirety of it. The soft sucking sounds music to Yuki's ears as she relaxed into the armchair she sat in. "Keep this up and I may have to consider giving you a raise."

Vanessa pecked slightly at the top of Yuki's wide soles as she inhaled Yuki's scent deeply. She held the large sole in her hand and licked in one long stroke from the bottom of the heel to the top of her big toe and continued the process slowly across the entire width of the foot. She darted her tongue out and licked softly at the instep planting kisses on each of the toes as she made her way back down to Yuki's right heel and began to massage the foot strongly with her hands. Yuki loved a good hard foot massage and Vanessa was happy she finally met someone whom she didn't have to worry about hurting with her full power. As she laid down the now slick and clean right foot, Yuki removed her legs from the desk and sat up. "Since you'll be working under me, don't you think it'd be more appropriate for you to get used to that position now rather than later?"

Vanessa took the hint as she smiled coyly and made her way around the desk. She lay down on her back and Yuki brought the massive sole to her face and planted it firmly upon her head. Her foot was so large that her heel rested on Vanessa's forehead and her toes ended at just above her breasts! Vanessa licked and sucked at Yuki's left foot and Yuki decided to play with her breasts with right foot. She used her prehensile toes to pinch gently at Vanessa's breasts causing her to moan as she said "Pets are to be seen not heard. Now continue quietly or I'll have to make you really prove yourself to me."

A part of Vanessa actually wanted to test that theory but she chose to comply instead and resisted the urge to moan aloud as Yuki continued her sensual assault on her nipples. Her face was completely flush as she finished licking the last bit of dust off of Yuki's oversized soles and she told her to kneel while she inspected her soles. "Very well done my pet. So tell me, do you wish to serve me knowing full well that I will make any and all demands of you and leave you as satisfied as you leave me?"

"Yes, my Mistress, whatever you command."

Yuki grinned evilly as she quickly ensnared Vanessa in her shapely thighs as she locked her ankles one over the other. Vanessa was immobilized as she stared up at the giantess who kissed her gently on the forehead and said "Good, now the real fun begins...."