- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow, this got long x.x I was hoping to keep my short stories...well, short, but whatever! Have at it!

Thanks for reading!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+


Growing Dates - 20 Foot Date

She’s a 20 Foot Stunner

 

It was a group date. Eight guys, eight girls, met up over the internet and all planned up for a big trip around the city. We were eight guys standing by the train station, all spruced up and early for our dates, small gifts prepared in hand and a little confident that today would go well. What we weren’t prepared for were who our dates would be.

The ground began shaking. It started as a slight tremor, but as time went by, the tremors turned into something physically noticeable, like a small stampede of elephants. A flurry of car horns blared from the street around the corner, some shouts went off, and the eight of us looked at each other nervously. What was going on.

 

It didn’t take long to answer our question. Out from the around the block swung a leg, clad in red heels, reaching forward to land on the asphalt of the road. The leg alone reached all the way up a whole storey of a building, and carried a female giant with auburn hair and a red gown forward through the junction. She reached just over the second storey of the buildings around her; a definite Brobdingnagian, though at just 20 feet tall, she couldn’t have caused the tremors alone.

 

And that’s when the giantess turned around and beckoned to somebody behind her. Not just one somebody, though, but seven others. A posse of eight 20 foot Borbs occupied the road they strode on, chatting amongst themselves and ignoring the small chaos they were causing to the traffic below. They were all dressed to impress; short skirts or long flowing gowns, low tank tops, fancy jackets, fur scarves, leather handbags, the whole deal. They walked in twos and threes, stepping through the sidewalk and roads and shoving any stray pedestrian in their way aside with their humongous feet. They laughed as the little folk scrambled to make way for them, relishing that these knee-high Lillians practically paved the road ahead for them like welcoming royalty.

The eight of us guys gulped and pinned ourselves against the wall of the station to give way ourselves, but as the eight giantesses passed in front of us, the auburn haired girl stopped them and said, “Wait, this is the place.”

The girls looked at each other, then looked down to the eight of us straddling against the station wall. All of us looked at each other, than realization struck that these giant girls were our dates.

We had only corresponded over the web before, and we’ve seen each others photos, but this is the first time we heard that us Lilian guys were going to be set up against them Brob girls.

“Ooh, you’re Jack!” One of the girls squealed, crouching down and reaching out to grab one guy’s hands in her large fingers. She gave him a gleeful shake, sending the nervous little man trembling from the force of her action. “I’m Krystal, your date from online. You’re a little cutie, aren’t you?”

The other giantesses joined in, surrounding us like cornered rats and reaching out to touch or pick up us. We were like animals in a petting zoo, one girl petting a guy on the head with her large palm, another picking up the guy beside me for a closer look, and the worst had to be the guy beside Krystal’s date, being dangled in the air from one arm as his date watched devilishly as he flailed about against her greater strength. It was becoming clear that these girls weren’t so much interested in a date as playing with a Lilian guy. We weren’t any more than toys to them.

As I watched the great demeaning procession happen beside me, my date began her approach on me. She was the auburn girl in the red gown, and she was still standing, opting instead to put her high heeled foot down right in front of me, wiggling her toes sexily my way.

“Hey boy,” The giantess before me said, “I'm your Valentine, your date for today. I guess February 14th came early for you, hmm?”

My head darted up to her face, then back down to the massive toes which were slowly lifted toward my face. They didn’t touch me, but I had a feeling she really wanted me to do something with them. I nervously reached out and grabbed the insides between her big toe and second toe, and tried to mimic a handshake motion.

Valentine giggled and squeezed my hand between her toes, reciprocating my shake. My arm wobbled furiously as the giant foot bobbed up and down, pulling my body along. Just as I began to feel giddy, Valentine withdrew her foot and giggled.

“Ooh,” she cooed, “I love it when little hands touch my feet. You’re all just so tender and cute beneath me.”

Valentine brought herself down, holding out a hand to me. It was big; almost enough to wrap themselves around my waist, but it was just enough room for me to sit on. I got on and immediately her other hand came around to support my back, like the backrest of a chair. Her seat hand held onto my thighs, holding me gently as she rose back to her feet.

“Ready to go, girls?” Valentine called out to her posse. The other giantesses had stood up as well, their dates in various positions on their persons; Krystal’s date sat comfortably on her shoulder, clinging to the long bang on the side of her head for safety. Another guy was hanging off from folded arms like a teddy bear, arms clinging to his date’s arms and legs dangling underneath. Yet another made his date’s handbag his perch, sitting inside the rather cramp interior with his legs pulled to his chest in an uncomfortable position. The others didn’t fare much better, and I was glad Valentine was one of the more conscientious dates in the group about our well-being.

Our odd group began our date with a tour of the district. Some of the Brob girls apparently have never been in a Lilian city, and they pointed with ‘ooh’s and ‘aah’s at the various miniature sights. The guys offered to highlight points of interest wherever we went to, and we did stuff like group photos (one with the Brob girls at full height, and one with the Lillian guys zoomed in, with eight pairs of legs and feet behind us), taste testing (they were just tiny morsels to the girls, though) and posing at fun locations (there was a statue just short of the girl’s heights, and they all crowded around it like showgirls around a celebrity). It was pretty fun, all things considered, and we soon settled down at the local park to rest.

"Having fun, love?" Valentine called from above me. I was seated on the ground, right in front of her long, folded legs. The field was the only place large enough for all eight girls to sit down together at once, and Krystal had a fairly large picnic mat just for the occasion. We were all chatting it up with our respective dates, and us Lillian guys had finally gotten over our initial fears of dating a 20 foot tall girl. If anything, it just meant we had more woman to ourselves, now.

"Yeah, I love it," I said, craning my neck up to see Valentine, "It's my first time with a Brob girl...actually, it's my first time with any girl. I'm glad my first time's with you."

Valentine chuckled, then proceeded to pick me up and place me in my lap. "Quite the charmer, aren't you?" She said with a devious grin, "I thought I'd be picking up another boy toy today, but you're a real cutie pie, you know."

I laughed at her flirtatious remark, but stopped dead when I recalled what she just said. "Wait, another?" I asked.

"Most Lillian boys would run at the sight of a Brob girl," Valentine said as she stared off in the distance to reminisce, "But I only let them go when I've had my fun first. You're my first date to not flee from me at first sight."

I was suddenly very nervous that I was sitting on this predator's lap, but if I had any intention to run, it was stamped out when Valentine grabbed me from behind.

She stood up with me in her grip, and addressed the other girls. "Alright, ladies," Valentine announced, "Our group date is done, and it's all alone time with your date from here on out. Do what you want yourselves, and have fun!"

The rest of the Brob girls stood up and said their goodbyes, leaving just me and Valentine standing alone in the park.

"I have something special in mind," Valentine said forebodingly.

"What are you go to do with me?" I demanded frantically, unable to release myself from Valentine's grip, "To me?

"Never had a one night stand?" Valentine laughed, "Don't worry, I guarantee it'll be fun for both of us."

"Wait, STOP!" I yelled. Valentine stopped suddenly, as if by my command, and I looked back up to her desperately. "I...I'm not ready for this!"

"I like you, I really do," Valentine said to me, bringing me up to eye level, "So I won't force you to do it if you don't want to."

I felt a brief vertigo, and felt myself land gently back on the grassy surface of the park. I looked up in bewilderment at Valentine, who looked back with a gentle smile.

"You could walk away now, if you want, and we'll never need to see each other again," Valentine said, "But we Brob girls need to be forceful when it comes to wooing a Lillian. Your kind would just run off if we approached you, so we corner you and force you to acknowledge us. We're natural predators, after all."

Valentine got down to her knees, slowly lowering herself until she was fully pyrone, her head rested on her arms and stayed only a few feet away from me. We were almost eye level with each other.

"That's why, today, and only for you," Valentine said, "I'll ask you properly like a normal girl. Would you come home with me?"

I gulped. Valentine had this honest puppy eye look pleading for me to say yes. She had come all the way down to my level just to ask me to go with her, and it was hard to refuse her like this. My thoughts raced back to our group date today; she was 20 feet tall, yes, but she was still unmistakably a girl. We had fun, enjoyed each other's company, heck even shared a few interests. I didn't think I'd meet another like her again anytime soon.

"So you just want to fuck me?" I said bluntly.

"If you want," Valentine shrugged, "But I always play with my prey before I eat them." A large grin played out on her face.

I swallowed hard. This girl was bordering close to being a nympho. But against my better judgment, I said, "Alright."

Valentine practically beamed when she heard my response. "Yes!" She squealed as she rose up again, "I knew you'd be great, love."

Once again, she picked me up from the ground again, and she practically skipped back to the Brob sector of the city. I had no idea what I was getting myself into.




Valentine closed and locked the door behind her, taking me into what looked like a single bed hotel room, all scaled to her size. She let me down onto the bed, and began undressing herself. She had a few dirt stains from lying down in the park, but her body was stunning. She was slim, with enough tone to curve her figure at the right places. She wore black lingerie, covering her wide hips and ample breasts, keeping her lady parts seductively away from prying eyes. A slow wink told me they were reserved only for me, tonight. She threw her heels and red gown aside before grabbing a towel and opening the door to the bathroom.

She stopped just short of a step into the bathroom, then turned her attention back to me. "Wanna do something sexy?" Valentine said invitingly.

I nodded, and slid down from the bed's loose covers onto the floor. I raced over to Valentine's side, where she pulled at my sleeve with her foot, beckoning me to strip as well. I did as she commanded, and inside, we got naked together in each other's company.

Valentine got the shower running, and with the blade of her foot, she ushered me through the shower curtain. I was standing in the heaviest rain I've ever experienced, with the shower being more akin to a waterfall, and the water striking Valentine's body shattering into large droplets which poured down on me.

"Stand right under me," Valentine commanded. I obeyed, placing myself right between her feet. I felt her knees bump into the back of my head on occasion, and the water rinsing her body began trickling down onto me, pouring straight down on my head as they dripped from Valentine's crotch. A second hand shower.

Valentine began slathering herself with shampoo bodywash, the excess soap eventually making their way to me as well. I slopped the flood of bubbly liquid onto myself, wiping my body down, when Valentine squatted down before me.

"Time to get to work!" Valentine told me cheerily. One of her hands held a large glob of the body wash, and she smeared it all onto my little body. It went over my chest, around my arms, across my legs, and Valentine had a little fun pinching my crotch, where she felt something inflate in response. She smiled as I tried to cover up my boner with my hands.

"Now that you've got enough soap on you," Valentine said, turning off the shower and seating herself on the floor tiles, "Why don't you help soap up my legs? Start wherever you like."

She said wherever I liked, but I had a feeling that her expectant toe wiggling was Valentine motioning me to start from there. I came before the giant ped, kneeling down to level with it, and put my soap drenched hands upon its surface. At the slightest touch, Valentine's toe began to quiver, and a moan from her direction affirmed that she felt it.

I began scrubbing away. At first, I only used my hands, wiping down each of the ten melon sized digits until every corner, nail and crevice was covered. It may be because they were soaked in water, but the toes felt incredibly soft to my touch, sinking in like pillows where I pushed in.

Valentine sighed appreciatively at my mini massage, but I knew it was taking far too long, and I had the rest of her lower body to go. So I shifted it up and climbed onto her instep, sliding myself across its surface with my body, trying to spread as much soap as possible in one go. I hugged her ankles, pulling myself up and down like I was humping it. Valentine laughed when she saw me do it, and decided to help out with her other foot. Her feet were nowhere as big as me, but when she stepped on my back, I felt the distinctive shape of her hot and heavy footprint form on my skin, her toes gripping my bottom and her heel resting against the back of my head. It only took me a split second to realize what she was doing, but before I could do anything else, it was too late.

I felt my body grind against Valentine’s soft skin, my face sliding across the soapy surface along with the rest of my body as she ran me through her instep with her other foot. She began repeating the motion; up and down, up and down, using me as a human scrub to clean her feet. I wanted to choke at first, but another sensation took over my body as the strokes began intensifying: ecstasy. Her toes were pressing my crotch down harder than the rest of my body, and it felt like I was getting a job every time my member was strung along. Her massive strength, coupled with her soft complexion and positioning made it feel like I was sliding across felt satin. Even against the excess pressure, I could feel something rising against Valentine’s skin.

Valentine must have noticed, because she suddenly stopped her rubbing, lifting her foot off of me and reached over to pick me up. I was till a soapy mess, masking my naked form beneath a bubbly white layer of foam, but Valentine’s eyes laid sight to unmistakable boner forming between my legs. A smile crept over her face and she said, “Looks like you’re having fun too, after all.”

Valentine leaned forward, pursing her lips around my rigid member and giving it a gentle, playful pull. This did all kinds of things to my libido, but it wasn’t enough for me to cum. Her impish smile only her teasing worse. “Let’s get dry while the mood’s good,” she said, turning the shower head back on.

We were still soaking wet, but the soap was finally off our bodies, and a quick jostle inside Valentine’s massive towel got me dry enough for the bed. She sneaked in a finger through the towel to pinch my member, keeping me throbbing until we made our way back out of the bathroom. Valentine deposited me in the middle of the bed, still stark naked, and she came crawling after me, body hovering over me until her twin bosom loomed over my peripheral view.

“Let’s get busy,” Valentine said before she bag lowering herself on top of me.

Oh god, she likes taking the top. There wasn’t enough space for me to get up or run as the table sized mammaries descended upon me. I thought, for a frightful moment, that she was going to crush me, but as her warm flesh pressed against mine, I didn’t feel the fatal weight crashing against me, instead, feeling like a giant, hot marshmallow was sitting on top of me. Valentine had propped her body up with her elbows, leaving me just short of being crushed underneath. With her hands cupped either side of her breasts, she began motorboating herself, with me caught inside her.

The world bounced around me, the plush walls of Valentine’s chest sliding and pressing me as she continued her vigorous motions, dragging them across my stiff form. She was basically masturbating if I just stood still, so I tried to join in as best I could. With her massive knockers, the gap between her breasts was enough to squeeze myself inside, and I caught my chance to slip through as her stroking pulled her breasts apart for a split second. I forced myself in, and my waist up was engulfed in the epicenter of her fondling. Valentine caught onto what I did, and with me still clamped inside, sat up straight and continued her pleasuring. I felt the gargantuan palpitations of her efforts resonating through the delicate folds of her skin, pounding around me as I was caught in the maelstrom of flesh and pleasure, pulling and squeezing me as if the earth were trying to swallow me whole.

I didn’t want to just be a passenger on this ride, so I forced myself up Valentine’s breasts, pushing with my feet against the bulbous mass around me, and freed my arms from the marshmallow prison. I joined in on the motorboating, and gripped onto as much of Valentine’s bosom as I could reach, and began churning them with all my strength. I didn’t know if it was Valentine’s own motions doing it, but even with my strength the boobs began parting and turning. Valentine gave a low moan of approval, rewarding me with the scent of her hot, labored breaths washing down on top of me. Valentine took a hand and reached down between her legs, sticking her fingers in as thick layer of pre-cum came washing out of her vagina. She shared it with me, wiping her stained fingers on my crotch from below, and the simple rubbing sensation sent me into a frenzy of my own. I redoubled my efforts, stroking her harder than before, until my arms felt like they were on fire.

A kiss from above signaled for me to stop, and Valentine pulled me from her breasts, placing me back down on the bed again. This time, I was right between her thighs, a large, dripping maw floating just above my crotch as Valentine knelt over me. This was it, the big finisher. My cherry was in her hands now.

Valentine sat down, the full weight of her body sinking down into me. The mattress creaked as I was pushed hard against it, compensating for the otherwise fatal pressure, and I felt an incredible heat and scent wash over me as Valentine’s womanhood began to eat at me. She began thrusting, rubbing her labia against my tiny, inadequate frame, desperately searching for something to cling to. I felt a rush of ecstasy again; I was doing it. I was fucking a Borb girl for real. My dick became rock hard, trying to answer Valentine’s urges to no avail. It was simply too small for a girl of her stature, but it came to me that this was where my participation was necessary.

I took a deep and uneasy breath, waiting for Valentine to thrust into my upper body again. Just as she did, I propped myself up, sliding myself in through the fleshy lips and dove my head into the vagina. Valentine must have been caught by surprise because she stopped, but I continued in, plunging my arms deeper still into her womanly depths. I was worried my shoulders might have been too broad to fit through, but a labored push got me through the entire way. It was completely dark, and the must was almost unbearable, but I felt the walls around me contract in response to this satisfying new sensation within her. Valentine took the cue to pull my legs up into position, and thrust me in deeper into her womanhood.

It was oppressively hot and humid in here. I still had breath in my lungs, but I wasn’t sure how long I’d last. The walls around me contracted in response to my every move, and the flow of a thick, sticky liquid only made me more bothered. Still, it was my first time inside a girl, both literally and figuratively, and my confidence and sex drive got a massive boost just from knowing. I resolved to climb deeper inside, but I felt the grip on my legs tightening. I felt myself be pushed from behind, forcefully shoving me deeper into the recesses of Valentine’s cunt. Then just as I felt I had hit something at the end, the force dragged me back outwards. The motion repeated itself, and I was being thrust in and out of Valentine’s womanhood. I was being used like a dildo!

The forceful motions made me lose my breath, and the hot, sticky liquid was caught in my mouth as I instinctually gasped for breath. I gagged, helpless as I was dragged against my will through this girl’s privates, unable to even flail about as the ever tightening space slowly consumed me. My lungs were shot with pain as the last of my air left me, and my last moments as Valentine’s sex toy was the sudden rush of an extremely thick, creamy substance washing over me from the other side of the cervix…




I woke up. I had lost consciousness during our scuffle, and without breath, I had fainted in the middle of our deed. I still smelled foul, but I was much drying than what I remembered myself being that last time I was awake. I looked around, noticing I was still on Valentine’s bed. A towel laid beside me, crumpled from use, and the unmistakable puddle of white some distance off a sure indicator that Valentine came. Not much time has passed it seemed, but Valentine was nowhere to be seen.

I tried to get up, but a sore in my side laid me back down. All that weight from Valentine’s sitting must have got me somewhere, but the adrenaline at the time must have blocked it out. I just continued lying down, looking up into the impossibly high ceiling of this Borb hotel room, until the sound of the door brought my attention back down.

Valentine was in her red gown again, but holding a tiny Lillian plastic bag in one hand this time. She strode over to my side and sat down, looking over me to see if I was alright. Her face lit up when she saw that I was awake. “You’re up!” She said cheerily, “I’ve got you some meds from the Lillian side, some painkillers and disinfectants. The shopkeepers were nice enough to get everything for me inside the pharmaceutical.”

I wondered briefly how Valentine would go about shopping inside a Lillian shop, and it amounted to kicking the wall down and grabbing entire shelves to bring back. I chuckled at the imagery of a rampaging giantess stealing medicine for me, but Valentine noticed and gave me a little frown.

“You know,” Valentine said with a more serious voice, “I was half scared to death when I pulled your limp, lifeless body out of me. I thought I might have killed you in there...It’s not funny that I thought you almost died.”

“Oh...sorry,” I said. It was that could come to my mind at the moment. I was still in a daze as to what exactly happened after.

“None of other boys went as deep as you have,” Valentine continued, trying to unpack the medicine from their packaging with her unwieldy, large fingers, “Some of the others I just forced to play with my breasts, butt or feet, and those who did fuck me pulled out real quickly. They were at least scared enough to know when to back out.”

Valentine reached out to pick me up, but hesitated just as her hand hovered before me. She instead offered the hand to me, and I grabbed on as she helped pull myself to my feet.

“Look,” Valentine said with a sigh, “When I said I liked you, I really meant it. Hurting you would be the last thing I wanted to do, and if that meant we should go our separate ways, then I’ve no choice but to accept it. But as much as possible, I don’t want to lose you.”

Valentine looked with those pleading eyes of hers again. She stared deeply into me, trying to reach out not just to me, but my very soul. “Please don’t be scared of me,” she said with a sad voice.

I...wasn’t scared. In fact, I didn’t know what I was feeling at all. All I knew was that I just had the time of my life, and Valentine was probably the best thing that happened to me. What I went through was scary, but it didn’t make me fear her. In fact, I felt for her in another way entirely.

“What do you see yourself as?” I asked Valentine, “A monster? A creature that hurts the things around her? You’re not scary, if that’s what you think. I see my date, flustered that I got a little woozy from our little rendezvous. She’s scared, worried and even a little sad, just for me. But I know I agreed to come here for a good time with you, but if you’re not enjoying it, then I’ve clearly failed as a date.”

Valentine just sat there, mouth slightly agape. “What are you telling me?” She asked apprehensively.

“I’m saying,” I said, confident of myself now, “That I see you as a woman. Not a Borb, not some man-eating monster, but a girl who wanted a good time. And if you don’t mind me confessing now…”

I shuffled my feet a bit, trying to summon all my courage to say this next part.

“...I think I like you, Valentine,” I said, looking away in embarrassment, “Well, from first impressions anyway…”

I turned back to her, and saw that she was slightly blushing as well. “So if you’d have me,” I continued, “I’d be glad to go out with you.”

Valentine just held her hands up to her mouth for a moment, unsure of what to say, but she quickly composed herself, taking me in her hands and lifting me up to her eye level. “Yes!” She said in a happy squeal, “Oh god, yes! I’ll definitely go out with you!”

She embraced me in a giant hug, shoving me into the soft confines of her bosom, and kissed me on the top of my head. She let out a happy sigh, “You have no idea how hard it is to find a Lillian boyfriend.”

“Hmm,” I mused, “Why do want a Lilian boyfriend anyway? I’d think a Brob guy would be easier to find dates for.”

“You know I’m about twenty feet tall, right?” Valentine said, “I’m actually one of the smaller Brobdingnagians, and there isn’t an upper limit to how big a Brob can be.”

Valentine curled her legs up to her chest, and looked off to the distance. “It’s scary, being paired with a guy who’s fifty feet or or eighty feet tall. And my family’s lineage has always been a Brob and Lillian pairing. My mom- a Brob, by the way- says that it’s our family’s goal to get a child back below ten feet tall, so our progeny could live as Lilliputians instead. Better to be the tall of the small then the twigs of the big. That’s what my mom told me.”

“It’s the same with the other girls I was with today,” Valentine continued, “It’s a generational height struggle in Borb society. We just wanted to be free from larger forces.”

“How tall is your mom?” I asked.

A smile crept over Valentine’s mouth. “She was a whole thirty-five feet in height; much taller than me,” she said proudly, “I’m proof that mixing Borbs with Lillians help adjust our height.”

Valentine looked at me lovingly. “But that doesn’t matter with us,” she said, “You’re the best boy I’ve met in forever, and I’m not letting you go so easily. I really want our relationship to work out, so I hope you’ll open up to me, too.”

I considered this for a while, then eventually decided on saying, “Let’s take this slowly. We’ve literally just met each other today.”

Valentine laughed heartily. Seems like she’s back to her old self again, at least. “Of course,” she said, “We have all the time to get to know each other later.”

“But for now…” I dared myself to say, “Wanna spoon?”

Valentine smiled. Not an impish smile, not a faked smile, but a honest smile from the bottom of her heart. “You really aren’t afraid of me, huh?” She said with a chuckle. She lay down on the bed, bringing me up on top of her chest, where we shared some kisses, kisses large enough to immerse my mouth and nose inside her maw, and a tongue so large it barely made managed to slither its tip into my own mouth. We cuddled until it was late, and we finally parted ways with one another.

“I’ll see you again soon,” I said as smoothly as I could.

“Call me,” Valentine said, and as I exited the building, I looked back up to her room’s window, where she blew me one final kiss before I had my last glimpse of her face today. It was a face I would dream about for many more days to come.