- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey again :) I finally got some time over the weekend to continue writing. This time, it's the classic 50 foot girl, but I thought I'd try something different. Not all giantesses are strong!

 

Also, I've got something special for y'all... tune in next chapter! :) For now, enjoy~

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+


 

The town I grew up in wasn't anything special. It was more of a village, with everybody in it living close enough to recognize everybody else. There weren't any interesting places to hang out at; all we had was a grocery store to resemble anything like a mall. You'd think this place was the boonies, and you'd be right. Smack dab between the valley of two hills, hidden from civilization, the town of Mastle was the poster boy for the country life, and a safe haven for weary Lilliputians.

 

One thing did stand out about Mastle, though: its clean air. The hills separating it from the world served as a natural barrier to the pollution in the air outside of the valley, and some residents stayed for their health. A good number of elderly make up the population of Mastle for this reason, but one resident in particular stood out from the rest, both figuratively and literally.

 

Elena was a fifty something foot tall Brob girl just out of her teens, with long, wavy locks of gold like a golden retriever's fur, and peculiarly bright eyes of a jade hue. She always wore a loose, white one piece, and nobody but herself knew for sure what lies beneath those sheets, but her hands and fingers had a slender grace to them, and her feet arched beautifully in perfects curves, with her toes pointing inwardly in a cosy bundle, slender digits each as large as a Lillian's head yet plush and soft enough to be mistaken for pillows.

 

That's all I could tell you about Elena from the brief moment I saw her, really. She was well known in Mastle for being the only Brob living here, for health reasons, apparently, but from a Lillian's point of view, anything above a Brob's ankles was not a point of consideration when feet the size of surf boards were making their way toward you. It's not weird for us to recognize a Brob by her feet before her face, but for me, the first thing I saw was Elena's gorgeous face in place of what I thought was an overcast sky, and it captivated me for long enough that I forgot about the massive stompers closing in on me.

 

Crash! I felt myself be flung back as Elena's toes slammed into me, and as I was thrown to the ground, the rest of her foot slid over and stepped on my prone body. I felt the ball of her foot sink into my legs first, crushing down mercilessly as the weight of a full-fledged 50 foot Brob pressed into my flesh. Her toes clamped down onto my belly, instinctively steadying herself against the unexpected bump in her walk, but at the expense of my breakfast as the force of those gargantuan digits pushed out the contents of my stomach. I let out a shrill shriek, the violence of being crushed sending copious amounts of fear through my nerves, and my little screams must have alerted Elena to me because the colossal foot stopped short of flattening me.

 

"Are you alright?" I heard a large, smooth voice boom above me. My eyes were shut tight from fear of witnessing my own demise, but the guillotine never came. Instead, a great warm blanketed my body, and when I next opened my eyes, the giant foot that was to be my executioner was instead resting gently on top of me.

 

Funnily enough, while my legs were raw from aching, they were unbroken, contrary to what I first thought, and my stomach was worst for the wear, but I felt only a blunt pain instead of agonizing trauma from having your innards crushed. I just lied there for a stunned moment, before answering Elena, "Y-yeah...I'm fine."

 

Elena breathed a sigh of relief, and leaned down to get a closer look at me. "Thank goodness!" She exclaimed, "I didn't see you there, so I couldn't brace myself in time. Are you sure you're alright?"

 

That was funny, asking me if I was fine when she was still stepping on me. "Uh, removing your foot would help?" I asked meekly, tapping on one of Elena's naked toes bared at me.

 

"Not just yet," Elena said, keeping a firm grip on my body under her foot, "It's good practice to keep somebody you've just stepped on under you. If I panicked and released you reflexively, I might accidentally step on somebody else nearby. Just let me keep  you there for a minute."

 

It was weird being told that you had to be stepped on. We spent the other half of the minute in awkward silence, Elena drumming her toes on my chest patiently as she adjusted her foothold, and I looked around to see absolutely no one that could possibly within stepping range of her right now. There wasn't a peep of anyone on this side of town; was this exercise really necessary?

 

Finally, Elena counted sixty under her breath, and I felt her giant sole slide off to the ground beside me. I was still sore, but it was a great relief to be finally out of that oppressive heat. I tried to sit up, but doubled back in pain as my stomach complained from the exertion.

 

Elena kneeled down beside me in response to this, and offered me her hand, which was as wide as a living room carpet. I took one of her slender fingers in my hand, and felt myself get pulled up to my feet. Her hand withdrew, and I was left standing before this huge wall of white topped with the same face that had captivated me not a minute ago.

 

"I'm sorry," Elena said, "I know I should have been more careful, but I'm just so enchanted by the beauty of this town every time I walk through it."

 

"Yeah, uh,"  I wrestled for something to say, "Did you really need to step on me the whole minute? There's literally nobody here but us."

 

Elena gave a disapproving look. "I can't be complacent," she chided, "I hardly get a chance to practice for real, and in Brobdingnagian manners to Lilliputians, putting your foot down on someone deliberately means we know you are there, and know that you are safe. You can’t accidentally step on what you’re already stepping on, after all!”

 

I felt the logic was rather warped there, with no consideration for the person being trampled on, but Elena seemed to know what she was doing. I couldn’t imagine how a mile high brob would do it, though. Everybody would just be squashed from the footfall alone.

 

Still, I wasn’t too badly hurt. I thought I shouldn’t overstay our meeting, and I turned about and began to leave. “Well, I guess I’ll see you aroun- OUCH!”

 

A sharp pain shot through my left leg as I spun around. It was a sharp, stabbing sensation; like a crack in a bone widening from exertion. It looked like I didn’t make it out of it unscathed after all.

 

I felt a large, fleshy bed catch me from behind, and I clung on to the warm palm of Elena’s hand to stabilize myself. The other hand came forward and cupped me in her grip, lifting me off of my feet and up to her chest level. She gave me an anxious look, noting my pain as my dangling legs served to only agitate the broken bone, shifting her hold on me so that I was lying straight across the length of her hand.

 

“I’ll bring you to the doctor,” Elena said firmly. It was a statement, with no room for questions. I obeyed her without question.

 

The trip to the doctor was incredibly short for a Brob of Elena’s size. Where obstacles existed for a Lillian, she simply stepped over. The fences of homes could not hope to keep out a pair of legs taller than the buildings they guarded, and Elena effortlessly cut through the yards and lawns of the residents, making a beeline for the clinic, ignoring the small wake of destruction she left in the form of footprints and overrun vegetation. For all her troubles, we made it to the entrance of the doctor’s clinic in only two minutes.

 

“Doctor Nash!” Elena called out, reaching down to knock thrice on the small oaken door in the front porch of the building. The walls of the wooden clinic shuddered at the force of Elena’s knocking, threatening to break under the pressure.

 

At first, it was a portly woman in a blue dress apron who ran out and gasped at the sight of Elena’s giant figure overshadowing their petit establishment. She ran back in almost immediately and began frantically calling for the doctor within. Moments later, a man in his prime with black framed glasses scrambled out, putting on a white coat as he stepped into Elena’s shadow.

 

“What’s the matter, Elena?” Doctor Nash called out, “Are you feeling out of breath again?”

 

“No!” Elena exclaimed, “It’s someone else this time. I, uh, may have accidentally hurt this boy during my walk. Could you take a look?”

 

I felt my stomach sink as the vertigo of Elena’s hand’s descent brought me right to the ground, next to where Doctor Nash stood. The doctor spared no time looking me over, first checking if I was stable, then turning to ask, “Where does it hurt?”

 

I pointed to my leg, and he gave a light tap where I indicated, and I instinctively grit my teeth against the stabbing pain.

 

“Something’s definitely broken in there,” Doctor Nash included, “Patty, go get our stretcher. We’ll move the boy inside. It doesn’t look too serious, so get some ice and a splint and he should be fine with rest. Elena, put the boy on the stretcher when Patty gets back, and gently now.”

 

Elena gave a sour face at the last of the doctor’s words, but she cooperated as Patty came back with a stretcher, and Elena carefully cupped me in her hands so that I was right underneath where each of her palms met, and I felt myself falling gently through as she let a gap in her hands widen beneath me. I was safely deposited on the stretcher, and both Doctor Nash and Patty pushed me into the clinic. I watched as a downcast looking Elena stare back as I was about to disappear through the door. I couldn’t leave her knowing she was worried for me like this...

 

“I’ll come back!” I shouted impulsively. Elena’s face changed to one of surprise, then mellowed into a faint smile. With a small wave, Elena vanished from view as the roof rushed over me, and the last thing I felt from her were the tremors of her footfalls departing from the clinic.




It was a Saturday. It's been two days since my 'little' accident, and I didn't mention Elena to my parents, but they were still as concerned as ever, grounding me at home until they thought better. I've been on a splint and crutches the whole time and I was getting used to moving around with a hard board tied around my thigh, hobbling about with the crutches like a three-legged race. Most of the time I just lay on my bed doing nothing, lost in thoughts about what Elena was doing now.

 

"Son, we're heading out for a grocery run in the city," I heard my dad yell from the living room, "Stay put and don't do anything that would worry your mother!"

 

"Alright!" I yelled back. Living in Mastle meant that if you couldn't find what you needed in the local grocer, then you'd have to take a four hour drive to the next city to get it. Saturdays were my family's grocery days, and we were usually out till evening, but I had to stay behind because of my injury.

 

That means there was no one around to ground me today.

 

I waited a half hour after I heard the family car drive off into the driveway before I got off my bed. I grabbed my crutches and made my way out the door and into the street. Not too many people were up and about early in the morning, so I made my way through town without attracting too much attention. I wasn't sure about where to go, but my feet instinctively brought me back to the road where I met Elena.

 

I didn't know what to expect, but the street was again devoid of anyone. Just a straight path lined with houses on one side and a small, unattended field on the other. The buildings in Mastle had at most two storeys, and Elena easily stood past four, yet there was no sign in of her towering figure anywhere.

 

I was about to continue on my way when a voice behind me stopped me.

 

"Ho, boy!" The familiar tone of Doctor Nash called out, "Shouldn't you be at home and resting?"

 

"Er, I got tired of sitting around," I said with a shrug, trying to play it cool, "What brings you here, doc?"

 

Doctor Nash thought for a moment, then turned back to me. "If you've a moment," he said, "I actually could use your help."

 

"What with?" I asked curiously.

 

"You know Miss Elena," the doctor elaborated with a hand tucked under his chin, "She's here because of her weak constitution, and she runs out of breath easily. The city air is bad, and medicine at her size is too expensive for her to afford. That's why she's here for some natural therapy with Mastle's clean air."

 

"Oh," I said, unsure what to make of this information.

 

"Thing is," Doctor Nash continued, "After your accident, she's been worried to the point of exhaustion, and she actually came to my clinic after your parents have already picked you up. I couldn't very well reveal your private address, so she took it upon herself to look for you. The whole night."

 

I gulped. I didn't think Elena would be that worried.

 

"She's over exerted herself, and was just short of collapsing when she returned to my clinic," the doctor said, this time looking me dead in the eye, "Your presence should relieve her considerably."

 

Even though Doctor Nash didn't phrase it as a question, I already knew my answer.

 

"I'll go," I said with conviction.

 

 

As we drew closer to the clinic, I could see Elena’s figure slumped against the side of the smaller builder, head resting against the roof and back sliding from the wall to the grass below. Her legs were extended across the entire yard, feet braced against the tiny picket fence not half the height of her sole. Her eyes were closed, but a heavy, lethargic expression lingered on her face, like she had just been labored. She didn’t seem to notice as the two of us approached her.

 

“Elena!” Doctor Nash called out, “Feeling better?”

 

The fifty foot Brob turned her head to us slowly, the clinic she was propped up against creaking in protest. Her eyes opened halfway as if the she were exerting herself, but when Elena saw me, those same eyes widened in surprise.

 

“You’re-” Elena began, but she winced in pain as she clutched at her chest. Her breathing became shallow, and Doctor Nash rushed over to her side.

 

“Calm down,” the doctor said, “You’re still not fully recovered yet. Just take deep breaths and steady yourself.”

 

Elena obeyed, drawing longer, deeper breaths. The pain made her body tense up, accidentally kicking over the fence her feet rested against. She fought hard to relax, small beads of sweat forming on her forehead. I watched helplessly as the girl before me fought against her own frail health.

 

Elena let out one last labored gasp, and turned back to us. Her giant blue eyes looked only at me, and she reached out wordlessly to place her palm before me. Without question, I threw my crutches aside and climbed onto her palm, and felt the world fall away from me as Elena brought me up and in front of her face.

 

“I’m...glad that you’re...okay…” Elena said between strained breaths.

 

I reached out and touched her nose, rubbing its cute, pointy tip in my hand like a head rub. “Looks like you should worry more about yourself,” I replied.

 

“I know…” Elena said, still panting, “But...I was afraid...that you might...hate me for hurting you...fear me. It was...my fault…”

 

I felt Elena’s palm quiver, and she lowered me onto her lap. Even holding me up was tiring her out. All my life, I thought Brobs were all strong, capable people, able to stand up on their own. But here, all I saw was a weak yet caring girl, thinking only about me when she was in this much pain herself. It didn’t matter how big she was now, but from that moment on, I knew I had to help her.

 

“Elena,” I said, “You know when you first stepped on me, I was really scared. Terrified, even. My body screamed that I was going to die, and I thought some heartless monster was going to snuff me out without even noticing.”

 

Elena shuddered at my words, her facing turning away in guilt at her actions.

 

“But you know,” I continued, “I felt the stepping stop, and even then when I lay there underneath your sole, I didn’t feel an oppressive, life-ending force on top of me. I felt a gentle, careful touch blanketing me, holding on to me as it worried that it might accidentally step on me again if it had let go. The first thing you asked me was if I was alright, and that was when I knew it was an accident, and I knew the girl above wasn’t some killer monster, but a worried, gentle woman who was genuinely concerned for me. I couldn’t blame her if I wanted to; we all make mistakes. And I knew none of it was her fault.”

 

I sat back and scratched the back of my head, feeling a little sheepish about what I was about to say, “Heck, anybody should have been able to avoid running into or under a fifty foot Brob, but I was captivated by...by how beautiful you were that day.”

 

Elena’s breathing stopped for a heartbeat as she gasped in surprise. Her eyes looked at me curiously at where I was taking this.

 

“You know,” I said, “If you think I’d hate you for that little incident, you’re wrong. I...I like you. Since I first saw you walking down that road, to that little minute I was under you, to when you rushed me here in the clinic, and for the two days I’ve been thinking about you when I couldn’t do anything at home. Bonus if you’re worrying about me, too. I guess we should see each other more often?”

 

Elena’s mouth was slightly agape, but it stretched into a smile, and she brought both hands around me. “I guess it’s a date then,” she said, finding the strength to speak without panting now.

 

And that was my first, clumsy, cheesy confession to my 50 foot Brob girl, Elena.




We’ve been going out for a while now. The neighbourhood was really small, and everybody knew I was dating Elena. My splint was gone, and while I felt an ache every now and then, I was able to walk normally again.

 

After school, I’d visit Elena by the clinic, where she’d be dressed in her usual white dress and waiting for me. My parents caught wind of our relationship, and also about the medicine for her condition she couldn’t afford, and volunteered to foot the bill. “It’s an investment for our future daughter!” Was their excuse, apparently. So Elena’s no longer having as much difficulty with her breathing as before, and she could afford to take longer walks around town. But we still came back to meet at the clinic, since it was an easy place we could relate to.

 

With her better health, Elena could make it into the woods along the mountain Mastle was situated next to. It was the only place thick and far enough for us to retain any kind of privacy. There was a nice clearing not far from where we usually enter, and Elena would always bring her giant picnic mat along with us. She spread the cloth over the undergrowth, and it made for a nice, clean place to rest on.

 

It might be a while before we could hang out like this again, I was afraid.

 

“You’re graduating next week?” Elena asked me as she passed me from her shoulder to the picnic mat.

 

“Yeah,” I said, “And I’ve got a few months after that, but I’ve decided to take up nursing in the city. Majoring in Brob care.”

 

“So you could better care for me?” Elena asked with a sly look.

 

“A little bit, yeah,” I said with a grin, leaning back to lie down on my back. Elena crawled over me, her arms flanking either side of me and her face directly above me. She wore a sad smile now, gazing lovingly over her little lover’s entire body.

 

“I guess I’m going to miss seeing this for a while,” Elena said, tracing a finger along my body, sliding it down from my shoulder to my waist, all the way down to my toes.

 

“And I’m going to miss you too,” I replied.

 

“Then we better give you something you won’t soon forget,” Elena said almost in a growl.

 

Elena lowered herself down, catching me between her breasts and pressing down on me. I was taken by surprise, but I soon got into the flow when Elena began massaging me gently between her mammaries. The feeling of soft, voluminous flesh pushing through the fabric of her dress overwhelmed me, swaying me back and forth, completely engulfing me in her womanly assets. Suddenly, the playful jiggling stopped, and Elena slid her face directly above me, and lowered herself down to plant a firm, wet kiss on my entire face.

 

“I want you,” Elena said in a moan, “I want you to memorize my body, remember every bit of it so you’d never forget when you’re in the city. I want you to remember that I’m yours as much as you are mine. I want you to love me.”

 

As she finished her words, she began stripping off her clothing, revealing some fiery red lingerie underneath, with a patterned bra and frilly thong. She meant business today.

 

I was about to take my own clothes off, but Elena’s giant hands came down first, tearing away at my apparel with ease. I was in nothing but my briefs now, and even that came off as Elena slid a finger deliberately through the strap, teasing my crotch with a wiggle then pulling the last of my vanity away from me.

 

Elena eyed my naked form. It was the first time we were seeing each other naked like this, and she was savoring the sight of me sitting defenselessly in the palm of her hand. Then without warning, Elena thrust herself toward me, her mouth gaping wide and taking everything above my shoulders inside. I felt her lips brush against my chest and back, and I was brought into the darkness of her maw. I could feel her ivory teeth chewing playfully down on me, and my face was met with a saliva slickened tongue which began to probe me. It lashed at me furiously, licking my face, neck and ears, drenching my hair in sticky fluids, and her teeth were leaving large teeth marks along my back.

 

Just when I thought I’ve taken the brunt of it all, Elena began sucking on me, dipping me back and forth in and out of her mouth. I felt air rush past me as she suckled on my tiny form. I was in a state of amazement, disorientation, and maybe even a little turned on. I was being frenched by a Brob. The maw began to brighten as Elena opened her mouth again, but she held on to me as her tongue slid out from the cavern, slithering its way down to my crotch. The sensation of that powerful, fleshy taster lapping at my dick was too much. My weiner began standing on end, and from my perilous position, I began thrusting at whatever I could get my dick on.

 

I was ready to cum, and I felt the tongue beneath me reach even further back, tickling the sensitive insides of my thighs. I gasped, and finally ejaculated onto Elena’s massive tongue. She must have tasted it because she withdrew me from her mouth, and licked her lips with her smile.

 

“We’re only just getting started,” she said with a tongue stuck out, then swallowed dramatically as if to signify that she has accepted my love.

 

I felt myself being lowered down. She brought me past her breasts and down between her thighs. Elena pulled open the strap to her thong, revealing the musty, trimmed crotch inside. She herself got onto her back, and she pushed out the fabric of her thong below to reveal her womanhood within. There, I was deposited, my back facing the strap and my front face to face with the enormous slit that was Elena’s vagina. A powerful odor emanated from within, but I was already too sexed up to care. I felt Elena remove her hand from the thong, release the strap with a snap as the force slammed me toward the labia. I had her thong to thank as the fabric was still thin enough to light through, and I found myself slowly slipping into her most private space.

 

Elena’s hand came back down from the other side of the thong, and she guided my body as she pushed me further into her cunt. Half my body was engulfed inside the sweltering mass of flesh, and I felt my body get smeared by the mixture of sweat, pre-cum and saliva within. It was so oppressively hot that I had to squirm hold back myself. The motion only made Elena hornier, and she gasped as my little form wriggled inside of her. She sat back up again, and laid her crotch flat onto the picnic mat, where she began grinding me.

 

Back and forth, powerful motions pulled at my being, the vaginal walls contracting from the newfound pleasure, and Elena’s hand rubbed furiously behind me. It was then I realized her clit was being blocked by me, and I grabbed on to pitch in on the action. I pulled at the giant hunk of pink, trying to pleasure it with fast, vigorous motions as much as my strength would allow, and Elena seemed to appreciate it as her thighs tightened themselves around the crotch. I didn’t neglect what was happening inside either, kicking up her vagina with my feet fishing for her g spot.

 

Overhead, Elena began stroking her breasts, fondling the erect nipples as her tiny lover did a marvelous job down below. She had never been this aroused in her life before, and while she did read about how to fuck a Lillian before leading up to this moment, it was her first time actually doing it to one. She was astounded by how much better it was if you were doing it with another living being, no matter the size.

 

I continued my loving, and I felt I was coming to ejaculate a second time when suddenly, Elena’s actions abruptly stopped. Her thighs loosened, her vaginal walls relaxed, and I could no longer feel her grinding against the ground. What has changed, though, was that her breathing had become labored again.

 

Immediately, I excavated myself from her crotch and in my hot, steaming stickiness, climbed up toward Elena. She was hyperventilating again; the effort of maintaining the sex must have tired her out too much. It was easy to forget she was still an ailing girl, sometimes.

 

“I...I’m sorry,” Elena said through labored breath, “I just...need to…”

 

I shook my head, and put a reassuring hand down on Elena’s belly, where I stood. “It’s okay,” I said, “You were great. But there’s something I can do, too. You just lay back.”

 

“Where...are you going?” Elena asked, still panting hard.

 

“To where we first met,” I said. I took a pit stop at Elena’s thong, wiping off the excess fluids on the fabric, then ran to the other end of her body. Her feet were propped up and pointing to the sky, and I travelled to the front of her left sole, where our relationship first began. It stood a few heads taller than I did, but I was still able to reach to either side of the width of the ped. As I pressed my body down against it, the familiar warmth and softness returned, just as it did when Elena first stepped on me. I grabbed the spaces between her toes, wrapping my legs near the arch of her foot, and began slathering my body against the sole. I felt her toes twitch, a good response that told me she felt me. I pushed against the folds of her skin as much as I could, massaging the length of the giant foot with what little my body had to offer.

 

Elena shifted her foot in response, lowering me down to the ground and stepping gently on me. I was completely engulfed by her sole, and my early actions were shut down by the great weight upon me. I didn’t give up though. I turned my attention to her toes, grabbing each of them with both hands, and making out as if each of her rounded tips were a face. I liked the surface, covering each bulbous under toe with my own fluids, tasting their salty sourness, appreciating each of them as Elena quivered in response to my actions.

 

Elena must have recovered from her heavy breathing, because she took things up a notch and began to stand up while her foot was still on me. I felt the weight of her foot press me further into the ground, until even moving was difficult. I was trapped, my body under the warm, heavy prison of her sole, and my face caught in small space between her toes to her foot, and all I could taste and smell was the bottom of her plush, gigantic foot.

 

The foot began moving, and I felt Elena grind the ball of her foot into my chest. The force was greater than any massage I’ve experienced in my life, and the sensation of being stepped on was one of arousal to me. The pure sensation of being oppressed by a being far greater than you, yet still surviving her onslaught by her will. The deliberate dichotomy of this cruel and gentle treatment left my dick soaring, and my arms grasped at whatever they could of Elena’s foot.

 

Elena teased me further by raking her toes down my chest and landing them on top of my crotch, where my stiff member was being played with by her big toe. She rocked her toe back and forth, taking my penis with it as it rubbed along the throbbing shaft mercilessly. There was no way I couldn’t cum to that, and a jet of white streaked past the toe and landed on my belly. Elena smiled, and returned her toes to my stomach, and stirred my cum so that it was spread across my entire chest. She dipped her foot across it, smearing what little of the fluid she could across the bottom of her foot. She then raised her toes toward my face, and commanded to me, “Eat it.”

 

I obeyed, licking and lapping at the succulent toes offered to me. I bit and chewed however I could, and the prickly sensation shot up through Elena’s nerves. She was pleased, and rested her foot back down upon me. I was gasping for air at this point, and all the strength I had left was to wrap my arms around the foot before me in a massive, giant hug.

 

“That was great,” I said, this time panting myself.

 

“Something you’ll never forget, I hope,” Elena said with a chuckle.

 

“I don’t think I’ll ever like a Lillian girl again after today,” I said jokingly.

 

Elena smiled, taking the foot off of me and leaving me out in the open air to rest. “I suppose that’s enough to last the two years you’ll be away,” she said.

 

“Not in the least,” I said, laughing, “I’d come back everyday just so I could taste you again.”

 

“And I thought I came in large enough portions,” Elena joked back, “You’ve got a big appetite for a little man.”

 

Elena shifted her stance and lifted her right foot up. I didn’t know what she was going to do until her toes began wriggling on top of me.

 

“I guess I should make sure you’ve gotten your fill then?” Elena chuckled, before her right foot came down upon me, “Let’s go for seconds.”

 

Crash! It felt like I was meeting her a second time.