- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And we have a special guest chapter by Nostory! He originally wrote it as a present for me, but it was too good to not publish! Thank you, and thank you again, Nostory!

 

Hope y'all enjoy it, and read his stories too! They're good stuff :> Have fun!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

 

“ So Jack, you finally going to tell us who’s been keeping you away from us?” Arthur said to him, his long firm legs crossed while he reclined on a couch at Starbucks.

 He wasn’t the only one curious about Jack’s disappearance over the past month, most of his closest friends were keen to why know, a feeling mixed with curiosity and concern.

 Jack gave a nervous laugh, high in pitch and abrupt in its fluctuations. His normally unkempt hair was gelled, a recent alteration he’d made to his own style. A lot had changed  in the last month or so, all thanks to her.

 “ Yeah I will,”  Jack sipped his espresso, the warm brown caffeinated drink granting him some respite from the air conditioning working at full blast.

   Of Jack’s inner circle, only Beatrice was absent. She had a driving test to take but insisted the group fill her in on the details later. He wished she was here, she would probably believe his story.

  That still only left Dylan and his closest friend, Arthur. He wasn’t an outgoing guy  and with his low self-esteem, he hardly socialised. He counted himself he even had the three of them.

 “Come on Jack,” Dylan shook his friend by the knee.

 “ Tell us what you’ve been up to. You weren’t on Steam, not at the library and  you left school early when you’re always the last to go,” Dylan’s baritone voice laced with excitement.

 Jack smiled as he remembered why, why he was even here and it wasn’t to meet Arthur and Dylan. They had accosted him when they spotted his diminutive frame in a mall.  Choosing  to run was unwise but his taller and fitter friends caught up with him in no time, bursting to the seams with questions about his social life.

 He had acquiesced to their requests, bringing them to the nearest Starbucks he could find.

 “ I’ve met a girl,” He declared. Jack could almost hear their lower jaws smacking the group, tongues flopping out like a Looney Tunes character.

 “ The truth Jack,” Dylan answered.

 Jack sighed, that was the kind of response he  expected from  them.. He was the only unattached member of the group. He didn’t fault himself at all. Barely five foot four on a good day and with bony arms and legs, he wasn’t Dylan, the strapping six footer from the rowing team with his bronzed biceps and tanned thighs conditioned from tri-weekly sessions at the Arnu river. He complemented it with a fiery stubble covering his strong chin and turquoise eyes. To put it crudely, he was swimming in pussy.

Nor was he Arthur, the man blessed by the gene fairy. Both his parents used to model and Arthur got their best traits. His father’s emerald gems for eyes, his mother’s wavy blonde hair, a mane on him made him the only person who could rival Dylan in looks. Which he did, when you threw in his six and a half foot body and while not as muscular as his friend, he had lean limbs firmed up with enough muscle to attract the girls.

All of this tended to make Jack feel inadequate around the two, he was a mere mortal next to a pair of real life Adonises.

 “ It is the truth! Let me start from the beginning,” Jack said as he whipped out his phone. He and the rest were too engrossed in their electronic devices to even notice the faintest of tremors reverberate through the cafe.

Jack pressed on the app icon he wanted , a bright red pair of lips with the words Timber written on it.

 “ I felt really lonely one day and just downloaded it for fun. Try my luck, you know I can’t talk to a girl without sounding like Elmer Fudd,” Jack was nervous but he pressed on, Dylan and Arthur watched him scroll through a series of pictures until he stopped at one girl.

 “ This is her, she’s a Brobby,” He passed his friends his phone and wait with bated breath.

 Dylan and Jack jostled for the phone, both of them gobsmacked by the girl’s beauty. Which was no exaggeration, the girl was a stunner.

   Baby blue eyes, sandy-yellow hair, sun kissed skin on a round face that hinted at a voluptuous body rather than plump and the most radiant of smiles thanks to her perfectly straight pearly whites,  the two boys could not fathom why a girl like her would even use the Internet to trawl for boyfriends. Yet she was only eighteen , no older than the boys right now.

 “ Sierra….Sierra Swan,” Dylan mumbled.

“ Yep, she’s pretty isn’t she?”

“No she isn’t Jack. Pretty doesn’t do her justice. Bea is pretty but Sierra is more than that, she’s the kind of girl you see on a movie poster with her jugs spilling out of a top meant for a six year boy. The kind of girl who could make your day just by flashing a smile at you,” Dylan didn’t hold back on his praise.

“ You sure she’s even real, this could be some fat middle aged Brob guy looking for some Lilli to bring home and skin,” Arthur said, skeptical about the whole thing.

“ She is real,” Jack huffed as he snatched his phone back. He pressed another button , bringing them to a new page in the app.

 “ We’ve been messaging each other for the whole month and we’ve got a lot in common. For one, neither of us has ever been on a date. It took me two days to even work up the courage to messager her.”

 Arthur burst out laughing, that had to be the funniest joke cracked by Jack. He laughed so hard his sides were aching, wheezing and coughing from his exertions.

 “ That’s not funny, she really said so. She told me how guys give her a wide berth, how no one dares to ask her out , not even Brobby men. Sierra said she had to go online but most of them didn’t want to date her once they met in real life,” Jack empathized with her but he still considered her attempts better than his, at the very least she managed to get to the meeting stage.

 “ What’s wrong then?” Arthur asked, bouncing a little as the tremors got stronger. No one paid it any notice, it wasn’t uncommon a Brob in the two hundred foot range to be near the Lilli zone.

 Jack shrugged, “ I was supposed to meet her today. She’s really sweet, we talked on Skype and everything and we both like a lot of the same stuff, except she likes sports and I suck at it.”

  “ Still haven’t told us her flaw, a girl this hot isn’t on the market for long.Take it from me, there has to be something very wrong with her if people won’t date her, ” Dylan chimed in. He was beginning to worry for Jack, had he bitten off more than he could chew?

 “ She said most men won’t date a taller girl and by Brobby standards she’s tall, makes it hard to meet people.” Jack took another a sip, ripples forming from the tremors. By now people had begun to notice it too, they were strong than the standard shaking.

 “ Is there a two hundred footer here?” Arthur glanced outside but realised it was getting darker.From what though, he began to wonder. Then people screamed, the ground shook even more as anything that wasn’t nailed down began to bounce up and down.A few seconds later it all hit the ground, creating a minefield  of broken mugs, pots and all sorts of pottery.

“ Oh dear...don’t tell me she’s a-” Jack got cut off by a feminine voice. He was inside but it was still crystal clear, the walls vibrating from the sheer force of her voice.

 “ Jack?” His blood froze at the sound of a thunderous but feminine voice. Was it really Sierra?

“ Jack Taylor?” The voice repeated, more anxious this time. Jack could detect a tremble in her voice, as if she were expecting to be let down.

Arthur dashed to Jack, followed by Dylan, both of them knew his date was real and more importantly, very large.

“ Y-you’re Sierra is an M-class Brob?” He whispered.

“Guess so. Now I know why she wouldn’t tell me her size,” He explained. People were starting to stare at the trio, some of it closer to a death glare.  

“ It’s me Sierra, at least I hope you’re there. Please come out, I know I got the address right, Google isn’t wrong. Most of the time.” She sounded anxious and with good reason too. Most of her dates tended to stand her up after this point was reached.

The three boys looked at each other sternly, each knowing what needed to be done without even saying a word. Slowly and quietly they made their way out to a very dark and empty street, devoid of people.

Slowly, they craned their neck up and saw a Brob girl, the largest any of them had ever seen, bent over with her hands on her knees. How big was she? A thousand feet? His brain told him to go higher? Two thousand? Half a mile? A mile? He didn’t know. However they were able to confirm she was a very curvy Brob.

 What he did know was her face was creating a mini-eclipse. Her white spaghetti top revealed toned arms but it was her canyon of a cleavage that caught his attention. Arthur couldn’t stop staring at her chest, unable to even call what she had breasts. Sierra could have painted them green , lay on her back and passed it off as a pair of hill. On top of those mounds was a gold necklace and chain, hanging down from her bent posture. Even that was dangerous, the piece of jewellery could crush a city block with ease.

  Being boys, they devoted a bit of time to staring at her mammaries, wobbling with the slightest bit of movement from their gargantuan owner.

  “You could lose a town in those….” Dylan said about her cleavage.

 “ Yeah. Jack, I hope you’re a boob man because you just struck gold,” said Arthur.

 “ Guys please, stop drooling over my date, you both have girlfriends,” Jack chided them.

 Both boys apologised and moved on from her prodigious chest.  

  Her top  wasn’t enough to conceal her midriff, revealing an Olympic pool sized belly button on a flat tummy.   All three boys gulped as they looked her up and down, her legs were like tanned skyscrapers casting their shadow over the city. This girl was too big to even glance at, there was too much detail you would miss.  

Her flip flop clad feet were within the Brob zone but she was leaning into the Lilli zone. Even then, she was still well within the border, her feet hidden from view by rows of office buildings. Jack began to realise why she asked to meet at the border, she’d destroy his side if she crossed over.

 “ Jack, is that you?” Sierra asked again, getting her hopes up.

 “ IT IS!” Jack shouted up, his hands pressed against his mouth to funnel his voice.

 Sierra chuckled, her rich laugh reverberating through the Lilli zone.

 “ You don’t have to shout, I can hear you perfectly fine. Brob senses get really sensitive after a certain point and I’m well past that point.” She smiled warmly at them, ecstatic one of her dates actually showed up.

 “S-so, you’re Sierra. Nice to meet you, we’re Jack’s friends and we couldn’t believe he finally got a girlfriend. ”

 Dylan was stating the obvious there but he didn’t have anything else to say, it was all he could do to break the awkward silence.

 “ Girlfriend? I hope so, Jack’s a really sweet guy and to be frank, more ballsy than any man I’ve met. You guys can see why though,” she pointed at her body with her hands.

“ Oh yeah, we know. That must be why he’s so successful with the ladies,” Arthur said, suffering from the same bout of idiocy as Dylan.

 “ Oh? He told me I’m his first but that’s why I am here, so we can get to know each other better. But for that to happen, you guys got to cross over. It’s starting to hurt my back, talking all bent over.”

 Sierra then raised herself to her full height, letting out a soft moan of relief.

 “ You go Jack, have a nice time,” Dylan nudged Jack forward while Sierra waited, wriggling her toes.

“ Yeah, tell us about it when you’re done,” Arthur added on, both of them shaking.

 They waved goodbye to Jack, Jack reciprocating. All that was left was to meet Sierra.

 

 *****

 

 “ Your friends aren’t joining us?” Sierra flashed a warm smile, rows of ivory towers visible to Jack as her full lips parted.

 “ No, they didn’t want to be the third and fourth wheel on our date,” Jack replied, feeling more confident as they talked.

Standing in her palm was simply surreal, he wasn't’ even as big as her fingernail and she said she could tell what kind of shirt he was wearing.

  “ Oh, maybe next time,” Sierra sounded a little disappointed but her frown reversed as she found it more beneficial to have alone time with Jack.

 “ I almost left, when no one came out the first time I called our your name. It gets to you after a while,” Sierra teared up as she recounted those days when men literally ran from her.

 “ Which is why I left my height blank. Would you have talked to me if you knew I was two thousand, four hundred and sixty four feet tall?” She asked him seriously.

“ No I wouldn’t,” Jack admitted, his head tilted down in shame . He wished he were braver but had she been more open about her size, he would have left.

 “If I did I wouldn’t have met such an amazing girl like you. We’re so different in scale but we have so much in common that I can’t even believe it took the Internet to get us together.”

Sierra’s heart warmed as she reached into her cleavage and fished out her necklace, the chain holding a clear locket, its interior filled with rows upon rows of tiny car seats, complete with seat belts.  

 “ Hold on, you’ll want to get inside. It was meant for my stepdad so I could carry him around when we went out together.”

 Sierra pressed the locket together and it flipped open, allowing Jack to climb in.

 “ Your stepdad is Lilli?” Jack said.

 Sierra smiled mischievously, “ No, he’s a Brob but one of the smaller ones. I even have a cool older stepbrother, he really dotes on me. Seeing my stepdad and mom really taught me to ignore size, he’s about as big as my finger nail . And they’re right, there aren’t many people bigger than my mom and I so why bother? Everyone’s small when you’re half a mile high.”

 She closed the locket and let it sit on her cleavage.

“ Where are we going?” Jack asked but he felt stupid, forgetting about the walls of the locket. She couldn’t possibly hear him through it.

“ To my place. Where we’ll do what we like and I know that you love Elder Scrolls, I got Elder Scrolls 6 and we can play it.”

Jack was more astonished she could even hear him but then the whole day was just one surprise after the other. After striking out for so long with girls, he finally scored with one. Now he had nothing to do but to sit back and see where the ride took him.