- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Updated Chapter 3.

Joe rubbed his eyes as he sat up, in his blurred vision he saw Ms. Harshwinny sitting on the edge of the bed stretching her arms over her head. Then, to his surprise, she shot up towards the ceiling. Wait no. Now she was standing. Joe shook his head and tried to blink the morning grog from his eyes. But there she was, her head hovering in the air at a height that was clearly over ten feet, perhaps even fifteen.

He quickly sat up and pressed his back against the headstand. Ms. Harshwinny turned her head towards him, a grin across her lips, “Up and ready to go already, hm?” She cooed softly. She took a step towards the bed, towering over Joe and rendering him speechless. She placed her hands on the bed, he could feel the added weight of her new height condensing the mattress, even more as she pulled her knees up onto the bed. Her body loomed over him, her torso taller than his entire body length, her breasts bigger than his head. She leaned down to give him a kiss, her lips engulfing the left side of his face.

She sat back, her knees by his waist and her thighs barely covered by her loose fitting nightgown running up the full length of his legs. “What’s wrong?” She asked.

    “Hm?” Joe hummed. His heart racing. The shock of it was frightening, and yet this is something he had dreamed of. Was only possible in dreams. “I feel like I’m dreaming.” He said aloud.

    She boasted a wide grin, “Oh, hon. You always know what to say.”

    Joe shrugged, forcing a smile across his lips though unable to suppress his arousal beneath the light silk sheets. Her eyes dropped down briefly and she giggled.

    “Is that a symptom of the early morning or are you not worn out from last night?” She asked, cocking a playful eyebrow as she continued to giggle and push herself off the bed. She turned away from him and stretched her arms over her head, pulling her nightgown up just enough for the edge of her rear end to tease. “I suppose we better get started, it’s our anniversary afterall.”

    If Joe’s mind wasn’t floored before, now it had broken into the basement. Anniversary? Two days? He looked around. He knew it was their room. Just as he knew the numbers on the dial pad, and the names of his coworkers. He didn’t remember meeting them, or learning anything. It was as if each morning he picks up further along on some bizarre timeline, every day Ms. Harshwinny gets taller. He wasn’t imagining it yesterday! Or whatever that day was. It was real, and yet, impossible.

    He watched as the nightgown fluttered through the air as it was tossed from the bathroom. “What am I doing?” He whispered to himself. He scrambled out of bed, a bed three times as large as it was the day before. He jumped down to the floor. To his surprise the house had been resized to fit Ms. Harshwinny’s new size. The doorways were taller, mirrors set higher on the wall. He heard the shower turn on as he rounded the corner into the bathroom.

    And there she was. A giantess, truly. At twelve feet tall she was double his height and then some. She smiled at him, “Someone is in a hurry.”

    Joe smiled nervously and shrugged, “Why wouldn’t I be?”

    She took two steps toward him, enough to close the gap. At this height he could walk between her legs, and as he stared up at her pussy hanging over his head he wondered how he could please it. To his surprise, she leant down and cupped her hands underneath his arms as if he were a child and lifted him into the air. Once again his face was buried by her lips, if she was any larger his head might be engulfed by her mouth. She teased him with a lick before placing him back on the ground. “A taste.” She said. “But like our first date, I want you to work for it.”

    “I’ll do anything.” Joe said with a nod. And he meant every word. A few days ago, at least a few days to him, he would have literally given his life for the opportunity.

    “First. Strip.” She demanded, she held her chin high as she stared down at him.

    Joe nodded his head, trying not to fall over as he pulled his boxer shorts down. Once naked she ordered him to get into the shower. The shower stall, just like everything else, was modified to fit her size.

    Ms. Harshwinny pointed a finger to the floor. “Lay down.” She said. “And take this.” She plucked a bar of soap from a ledge that would have been out of his reach and dropped it on the shower floor. Joe did as he was told obediently, his cock already rising from anticipation. His eyes widened as she positioned herself over him, truly a giant now, her foot casting a shadow over his face before she brought it lightly down on his stomach. She switched the water on.

    Joe let out a quick gasp as the water hit him, not yet warmed.

    “A little cold, my sweet?” She asked with a slight smile, her toes wiggled as he gripped the edges of her foot. It was huge!

    As the warming water cascaded upon him and her foot, Joe began to scrub, her moans of pleasure got him going, her heel pressing against his cock as he became fully erect.

    “A man who enjoys his work.” She teased, lifting her foot so that she could toy with his cock between her toes. He moaned loudly as she gripped the head of his cock with her big toe, the rough skin tantalizing against his sensitive flesh. She grinned, rubbing her own bar of soap against her breast, his vision soon enveloped by her foot which she laid over his face. The scent and taste of her feet, mixed with warm water and a bit of a soapy flavor filled his nostrils and flowed over his tongue. He kissed her foot deeply, and guided it so he could lick between her enourmous toes. It felt as though her weight could suddenly press into the ball of her foot and he would be crushed beneath her. The sensation of it truly being real nearly made Joe climax without any assistance at all. Her feet could be his world, her the goddess of this land. The taste, the smell, the feeling of the skin.

    It felt like hours and minutes all the same, his time spent washing her feet. He could do it for eternity. Eventually though she placed her feet beside him and beckoned him to stand. He did as he was told, loyal. Again she lifted him with ease and kissed his face. Though it became clear she wanted something more when she lowered him again. Looking her in the eyes his legs kicked just beneath her breasts, and when she dropped him down so he could thrust within her, the top of his head just poked beneath them. He stared at the streams of water dripping down her torso as he guided his cock into her pussy, had he wanted to look her in the eyes two mounds of flesh blocked his view. He was a bit hesitant at first, when she added an extra finger alongside his cock, but something in the back of his brain assured him this is how we always do it. The same as he knew those numbers and names. He knew his place in this bizarre, yet perfect sex act. He didn’t know it by doing, it was instinctual. As if the memories had been implanted.

    He rode her stomach as she gasped and moaned, her hands planting him against her torso, one at his back, and one against his rear end with her middle finger slipped between his legs to add just that extra bit of girth into her pussy.

    When they finally met their fill, Joe barely felt that he could walk. He laid back against the tile wall of their oversized shower and lazily rubbed some soap against his chest.

    Ms. Harshwinny glanced over her shoulder, already drying her hair in the mirror that Joe could not even look into on his toes. “C’mon. Joe. We haven’t got all morning.” She said.

    “I thought it was our anniversary?” He asked with the slightest hint of a pout.

    “Yes, but the Board just has to meet today, unfortunate responsibilities of a Board member.” She said. “Now, we get off early, and we’re going for sushi. How does that sound?”

    “Sounds perfect.” Joe murmured.

 

    Later that day, when they arrived at the office in a vehicle larger than a military truck that was also perfectly equipped to handle her new size he noticed that, like the house and like the truck the office had been reimagined. Taller cubicle walls, taller doors, a larger elevator and an office the size of a basketball court. She was also a Senior Vice President. Not vice president of marketing. She was the second most powerful individual at the company, not to mention the largest, and most beautiful.

    He spent the morning beneath his desk, massaging her feet and filing her toenails. He no longer had a desk outside of her office, instead he worked purely with her. He spent the whole morning with her feet, to the point where it felt as though she was letting him stay down there for his benefit rather than hers. It didn’t much matter to Joe.

    As promised they fled the office early, grabbed a bite to eat, and fucked the night away to the extent that when Joe woke up the next morning he was unsure where his reality ended and dreams began. The confusion only continued, however, when his eyes opened the following morning…