- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A short new chapter.

Something was very odd. Not that Joe would complain. When they arrived at the office, the jitters still present from their adventures in the shower, he already had a desk made up for him outside of Ms. Harshwinny’s office. There were no introductions, no training, she never told him exactly what his job was. She left him standing by his desk empty handed with the expectation that he knew what to do. On top of all of this, he could swear she was several inches taller than the night before. Maybe it was her heels?


It was difficult to pull his mind off of Ms. Harshwinny as he sat alone in front of her office. In less than twenty four hours his entire life had turned from bleak to blissful. As the morning started more questions were raised. Fellow employees strode by on their way to their offices or cubicles. None introduced themselves, most walked by with a nod or just plain ignored him. However, to Joe’s surprise, a few acknowledged him by name.


“Morning Joe.” Said a woman.


“Hey Joe, how you doin’?” Said a man.


Did he know these people? Had they somehow been notified of him taking the job overnight? Why wasn’t he given an orientation? He glanced towards Ms. Harshwinny’s door, he was starting to suspect he was being pranked. The phone suddenly rang, Joe stared at it uncomfortably. He had never answered a phone at the office before, what was he supposed to say?


“You’ve got Joe.” He said into the phone, he felt like an idiot for doing so. The person on the other line had entered the wrong extension. To Joe’s surprise, his fingers flicked across the keypad and he redirected the call to where it wanted to be. He stared down at the receiver, still in his hand. How did he know that? Later on someone called to schedule a meeting, and though his itinerary told him that Ms. Harshwinny was free between 1 and 4 in the afternoon, he knew that she didn’t want to take any more meetings after lunch. He did not recall her telling him that.  


Still though, Joe did not let all the oddness hinder his mood. In his mind, he literally could not have gotten luckier. Any other bit of fantasy he might wish for was clearly quite literally impossible. At 11:30 Joe left to go pick up lunch, though he was not familiar with the particular area of the city he had very little trouble finding his way. When he got there the girl behind the counter knew he must have been Ms. Harshwinny’s new assistant. She winked and smiled and slid him a bag she referred to as the “Monday special”.


He took the pair of sandwiches back to the office, he felt a bit out of place walking around in his suit. He always hated being the new kid in town. He finally arrived at Ms. Harshwinny’s door. “Debora Harshwinny Vice President, Marketing”. Funny, he never really quite knew what her actual position was. He let himself inside and spotted her sitting behind her desk with her phone pressed into her ear. She looked annoyed but her expression softened when she saw him. She beckoned him into the office with the motion of her hand, and then ordered him to close the door with a point and a wave. Joe wasn’t quite sure where to put lunch so he held it awkwardly at his side as she wrapped up her phone call.


Finally she dropped the phone back into its holder and stood up with a sigh, “Mornings.” She grumbled. She rose from her seat, once again displaying her almost suspicious height. Even without the heels she must have been at least 6’5, taller than Joe remembered her. He shook the thought from his head as she approached him. “How’s your day?” She asked tiredly, giving him a quick peck on the cheek before guiding him over to a small round table in one of the corners of her office. She had a nice view of the city, they were situated about halfway up the building. Her furniture wasn’t exactly lavish but it was practical and modern.


“It’s been, uh, good.” Joe said with a nod.


“Mmm.” She hummed, pulling out her sandwich. They spoke rather casually, and despite it all he found himself less and less nervous around her. Despite the vast improbability of it all, it was starting to feel a bit normal. Even when a few minutes later she had his cock in her throat, thrusting him almost painfully on the edge of her desk as she sat in her chair, even when sitting she had to lean down quite a bit it seemed. Then there was a knock at the door.


Joe moaned as her mouth slipped off his dick, so close to blowing its load as Ms. Harshwinny glared angrily at the door.


“What do I-” Joe started but she merely gripped the collar of his shirt and pushed him downwards.


“Under the desk, quick.” She ordered. She buttoned the few top buttons of her blouse that had come undone during their flurry of lust and smoothed out her skirt. “Yes?” She asked calmly.


Joe held his breath and started to get himself back into his pants as best he could in the cramped space beneath the desk, however Ms. Harshwinny’s foot slipped up his thigh and planted itself on his still throbbing cock, her toes tapping upon the sensitive head still dripping in precum and saliva.


“Ah, Mr. Badger.” She said, “I was wondering if you would drop by.”


Mr. Badger was a wide, short man with a receding hairline, a very stark contrast to the woman sitting in front of him. He pushed up his glasses and cleared his throat, “I-I came to speak with you about the Carlson’s Firm. It’s- It’s-”


“Still not sold.” She said with a sigh. “It’s been two months Gerald.”


“They just don’t want it. I’ve gone through eight different packages with them and they’ve still backed out of the offer.”


Ms. Harshwinny planted her elbows on her desk, her foot starting to slip up and down against Joe’s cock while she maintained a stern face. Joe squirmed and nearly had to put a hand over his mouth to keep himself quiet. Somehow he wasn’t surprised she would be into this.


“They don’t know what they want.” She growled, “You’ve got to sell it to them and tell them what they want! That’s your job that’s what we hired you to do.” They went back and forth for several minutes, all the while Ms. Harshwinny’s feet played with Joe’s knob. One foot, then the other, sometimes both, sometimes lifting up to Joe’s face where he licked and sucked on her toes. He was careful not to smack his lips or bump his head against the desk, it wasn’t easy.


“Maybe a few more days, if we could sweeten the deal. Barko is offering them nearly the same thing for a few thousand less.” He stuttered.


“Well maybe you should go work for Barko if they’re willing to peddle bullshit so cheap, I’m quite done with these delay’s Mr. Badger.” Ms. Harshwinny said quite definitely.


“You’re going to fire me over this?” He replied in a shrill voice.


“I said I’m quite. Done.” Her foot slid slowly and firmly up Joe’s cock, his leg trembled as he could hardly hold back. The smell of sex and the pungent, salty odor of her feet mixing together. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as his cock burst, pumping cum down Ms. Harswinny’s foot and between her toes, she held her pose and tried not to turn a smile as she seemed to give a friendly pat on Joe’s dick, the wet smack of fresh cum nearly audible.


“No more Delays. Another day, or two, I’ll figure it out. I swear.”


“Good. Go on then, I expect to hear of a sale soon.” Ms. Harshwinny said. She eyed Mr. Badger sternly as he shuffled out of her office. “I said no meetings after lunch.” She mumbled.


“I-I didn’t set-” Joe started as he crawled out from beneath her desk.


“I didn’t mean you.” She said as she sat back in her chair. She handed him a box of tissues and held her foot out for him to clean. She grinned, “You’ve made quite a mess.”


“I couldn’t help it.” Joe said, forcing a laugh. He wiped his cum off her foot with a few tissues and tossed them in the bin. His eyes rose up her leg to find she was wearing no underwear beneath her skirt.


She twirled her hair with her finger, “I think there’s some more work to do, hm?” Her legs spread wider, “Go on, climb up there little man.”


Little man. Though Joe had never told her his giantess fantasy she would every so often tease him with it. She must have deduced it, or perhaps, he fantasized, she was truly a giantess herself.