- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

IDK

''Quick adrianne!'' Violetta shouted to her pretty faced teenage best friend.

''Just a sec,it's about to work,man these key stuff.''Adrianne sighed and soon the teenage girl finally opened the door and both of them rushed towards violetta's room and shut the door with a furious excitement.

Violetta's parents werent home so the two teenage girls were alone in the home.

''Lets see it,I'm dying'' Violetta laughed to her friend.

''Sure,just a second..or more.'' Adrianne giggled at her own words and reached for her european size 49 black all star converse sneakers,slowly untying the dirty-looking like laces and slowly freeing the stinky enormous tyrant that was her feet and just as she removed her stinky large feet,a horrendous smell could be smelled all around the room.

'What the fuck,I'm sure that little wreck isnt alive in there'' Violetta laughed at her friend while watching her friend's movements interestingly.

Adrianne just laughed like a witch at her friend's comments and soon she started removing her moist,dirty and sweaty white gym socks,revealing the micro loser boy stuck perfectly between her large angling sweaty toes,flattened perfectly between them due to constant wriggles during the trip from school to home.

'Oh my god,look at his shape''Adrianne only laughed at the pathetic blackened out nearly-microscopic teenage boy.

'Haha,i know right,he's our property now,we kinda own his pathetic life that he used to rule...but not anymore''Violetta giggled like a sadistic school girl.

''Lets get a better and closer look'' Adrianna grinned tyranically to the doomed nearly unrecognisable speck-like teenage boy.

Both girls crashed on the sofa and began peering between adrianne's abnormal and glue stickish like long elegant toes that was covered with unbeliviable amount of dirt and mud.

''Girl,do you even wash your feet''Violetta laughed to her friend.

''Not really,maybe once in a month or less,to be honest.'' Adrianne smiled devilishly.

'Well,what are we up to now,are we gonna wait for this little shit to wake up or we gonna shake it up baby' '' Violetta smiled to adrianne.

''We gonna shake it up like a milkshake of course,baby.''Adrianne said excitedly.

With that,she began flexing and scrunching her horribly sweaty and dirty abnormally long toes,touching the poor enslaved boy.

Jake could feel as something like a kind-of-a vice was sandwiching his body apart and soon he could open his eyes and when he did it,his reaction to the almost mile-tall sweaty gargantuan pillar that was adrianne's dirty toe was to scream.

''What the hell,what did you to me!'' Jake screamed and soon his eyes began watering up from the horrible scent coming between her un-normally long sweaty and pitch-dirty like toes.

''Please,someone help me'' His eyes started to burn as the sweat enveloped on top of giant girl's stinky toes.

Girls were lauging with delight to the pathetic once a strong muscle junk but now comptely useless little wreck shit.

''Welcome to your new life,slave boy'' ''We picked you up out of interest really,you are destined to be our slave or get smushed.'' Adriane's bombing like voice boomed over the nearly microscopic like young male who had dreams and other good things.

Soon,jake couldnt handle the terrible stinky smell that was coming between giant girl's dirty toes and fainted,laying blackened-out on the sadistic giant girl's sweat covered toe crevice space.

-End of chapter-

Just a teaser of the story or it may just end here...Just wanted to write this from boredom.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you like it or dont...Its not imporant for me anymore,really