- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kaye would do almost anything to own her friend Shelly’s prized shrinker. The girl drives a hard bargain, but luckily, Kaye has a secret weapon. Part 1 of 2.

            “Shelly.  Hey, Shelly,” Kaye called down to her friend from the end of the cafeteria table over the dull roar of feasting students.  “Over here.”

            “What?”

            “I got a couple new ones.  What do you say?  Can we talk about it again?”

            Shelly tried not to roll her eyes too visibly and groaned piteously.  “Uggh.  Really?  Again?  What makes these any different than the last ones?”

            “You’ll see.  These are some great ones,” Kaye assured her, waving her hand.  “C’mon down here.  I’ll show you.”

            “Fine.  But don’t be surprised if I start laughing cuz you got cheated again,” Shelly agreed begrudgingly as she rose from her seat to move further down the line.  Standing up straight, she ruffled her wild golden locks through her fingers and pouted her lips for good measure as she sauntered over to Kaye’s seat, drawing the instant attention of a couple dozen pairs of eyes around her.  “Okay, what?”

            “I really think you’re gonna like these.  I bet you’ll want to trade for them,” Kaye said with a grin as Shelly slid into the empty chair next to her.

            “Fat chance.  So let’s see already,” Shelly grumbled disbelievingly, unable to keep a victorious little smile from crossing her lips as well.

            “Here goes,” Kaye said as she lifted her purse up onto the table, shoving her half-eaten lunch into the center to make room, and began rooting through the contents with wide, hungry eyes.  Then, removing a small padded jewelry box and laying it on the table, she opened the top to reveal two male shrinkers sprawled inside.  Both were stripped down to a pair of underwear and were in fairly good shape, though both had fear practically dripping from their eyeballs.

            “You’re kidding, right?” Shelly snorted condescendingly as she raised an eyebrow at the pair of four-inch-tall living toys.  “You wanna trade me those two for literally the greatest shrinker ever?”

            “Did you even see the muscles on these little guys?” Kaye gasped in annoyance.  Reaching into the box, she plucked one of the shrinkers up by his hips and held him between two fingers in front of Shelly’s eyes.

            With the tip of her index finger she stroked along the tiny biceps to show them off.  Then, bracing her middle finger against the pad of her thumb, she flicked the shrinker in his toned abs, eliciting a small grunt of surprise from him, but no further response.  “Seriously, you could grate cheese off these dudes.”

            “Uh-huh.  Yeah, I’m pretty sure Raoul could kick both of their asses in about two seconds,” Shelly droned with dramatically drooped eyelids, and brushed a hand back through her tresses.

            “Okay, maybe he could, but he’s also, what, seven inches tall?  That’s not fair to compare them like that,” Kaye said, then brought the shrinker close to her lips, extending the tip of her tongue against his chest.  The tiny man froze up, but didn’t flinch as the teen’s titanic muscle slimed its way across his shoulders provocatively.

            “Whatever.  So what exactly can these two even do that makes you think I should give you Raoul for them?”

            “Well, Pecs is a mean tongue wrestler,” Kaye responded, then glanced down at her shrinker dangled in her fingertips, at last looking him in the eye.  “Aren’t you?”

            Feebly, the four-inch shrinker nodded, obviously far more horrified to have his teenage owner looking him in the eye than when she’d simply been licking him.

            “See?  Now let’s give Ms. Shelly a show, little guy,” she ordered.  Her lips parted, her tongue extended to accept its prisoner, and she deposited the shrunken individual atop it, forcing him to awkwardly grapple with the slimy beast for support.  Then, with a hearty slurp, she pulled him in up to his calves so that only his feet hung out.  Her cheeks undulated as she set about sucking on his body, her tongue obviously going to work as well in tubing itself around him.  A gooey drop of spittle escaped the corner of the girl’s lips.

            “You called him Pecs?” Shelly chuckled, prompting Kaye to slide the spit-coated shrinker back out of her mouth.

            “No, no, he’s got another name.  I think it was… John?  James?  I don’t know, it was something boring that started with a J, so now I just call him Pecs cuz his are a little bigger than the other guy’s,” Kaye explained indignantly, waving her hand around while keeping Pecs pinched securely between her thumb and pointer finger, then plopped him into the center of her palm, where he froze up again.  “So, what do you think?  I’ll let you try him out if you don’t believe me.  It feels great, and I know you couldn’t be able to get as much of Raoul into your mouth as you could with this guy!”

            “Yeah, umm… I’m gonna go ahead and pass.  He looks all… uhh…” Shelly grumbled, wrinkling her lip in disgust as she observed the saliva-drenched shrinker in her friend’s open hand.  “Plus, he’s got all your…”

            “Oh.  Crap, yeah,” Kaye said apologetically, realizing that discolored bits of lunch mush from between her teeth were now strewn stickily over Pecs’ previously pristine body.  “I guess I should’ve rinsed out before I did that, huh?  What do you want from me, it’s just food, who cares?”

            “I wouldn’t put any of Raoul in my mouth after I’d been eating.  Not with what I do with him, anyway,” Shelly whispered discreetly as she smiled again.  “I like him looking his best for when I need him.”

            “Oh come ooooon, Shelly!” Kaye pleaded.  She lowered an upside down Pecs toward her glass of water on her lunch tray and dunked him into it, holding him just below the surface and letting him thrash around in drowning terror for a moment before removing him sputtering and thrashing.  “See?  Clean as a whistle now.”

            “I don’t think so.  You’re not really selling these two very well to me, for someone who supposedly wants to trade for my very favorite toy in the whole world,” the teen queen answered, digging her pinky finger delicately at the corner of her mouth and sighing.  “So what’s this other one’s name?  Gluts?”

            “No!” Kaye said immediately as she laid Pecs back in the box, adding under her breath: “I already traded Gluts away…”

            “Let’s just see what you can do with him, whatever he’s called,” Shelly giggled, crossing her arms and leaning back in the chair.

            “Okay, I can’t exactly show you what he’s good at…” Kaye mumbled as she scooped the other equally muscular shrinker into her palm.  Her eyes darted below the table and between her legs.  “Let’s just say he knows his way around the basement.”

            Shelly rolled her eyes again and blew out a puff of air.  “First of all, nobody calls it the fucking basement, and second of all, Raoul does too, and he’s got way longer arms, so he can get in deeper.  How’s whatever-this-one’s-called supposed to compete with that?”

            “Oh, he does.  He… knows the sweet spots,” Kaye answered dreamily as she brought her cupped palm closer to her chin, exhaling heavily onto the shrinker’s body.  He cringed at the sultry heat wave.

            “You don’t… put him in your mouth, too, with what he does, do you?” Shelly posed with revulsion evident in her face again.

            “God, no.  Nope, it’s just him and ma va-jay-jay.”

            “Seriously, don’t ever say va-jay-jay again, or we won’t even talk about trading,” Shelly playfully groaned.  “And that’s a promise.”

            “Fine!  But still, it’s just something you have to do yourself to know.  If you want, we can go over to the bathroom, and you can borrow him to try,” Kaye offered.

            “Yeah, I don’t think so,” Shelly said with a shake of her head, then glanced back between the pair of shrinkers.  “How old are they, anyway?”

            “I don’t know.  I think Pecs is 22 and this guy is… I don’t know, maybe 19?  Why?”

            “See, there’s no way they could have enough experience in pleasing me against a shrinker like Raoul.  He’s 28, you know.”

            “That’s just… kinda weird, though.  I mean, he’s so much older than you,” Kaye said.

            “So what?  It’s not like we’re lovers.  He’s my pet, not my boyfriend.  You remember he’s a shrinker, right?” Shelly chuckled.  “And because he’s been around longer, he just gets what I need so fucking well, it just… it just blows my mind, every time.  Plus, he is a little taller, and he’s in at least as good of shape as these two, if not better.  I give him time every night to work out to keep him looking nice, and he doesn’t stay in a freaking jewelry box.  I mean, I don’t want him to go insane or he won’t be able to do as good a job.”

            “Uggh… fine, okay, okay.  So what about if I throw in a third one, then?  Three, for Raoul,” Kaye sighed, playing her last card as she laid the unnamed shrinker back in the case.

            “I thought you traded away the third guy,” Shelly giggled.

            “I did.  What if I give you Annie, too?” Kaye said eagerly.  Her hand crept into the pocket of her jeans, and after fishing around for a moment drew out a four-inch female shrinker with tangled red hair dressed in a dirty one-piece swimsuit.

            Shelly’s eyes widened with genuine surprise, and a new smile cracked over her lips.  “Really.  You’d give me your best friend, plus these two squirts, all for Raoul?”

            “Yeah.  Why not?  Look, she’s not my best friend anymore, anyway.  Her mom gave her to me for Christmas two years ago cuz she was getting sick of having to keep track of her,” Kaye said with a shrug, juggling the tiny girl between her fingers and absentmindedly shifting her from palm to palm like stress toy.  “It’s not like I treat her any different than other shrinkers.”

            “Meaning you make her crawl up your va-jay-jay too?” Shelly snickered.

            “Fuck no.  I’m not a lesbo,” Kaye laughed as she gave her popular friend a joking shove, completely ignoring the shudder that ran through Annie’s body as the girl remained clenched in her fist.  Her palm slowly opened up again, causing the shrinker to sprawl helplessly back into the center as the teen stared down at her living toy.

            Kaye lightly bit her lip and tilted her head to the side as though lost in a sudden reverie.  “But she is pretty good at other stuff…”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!