- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story that is meant to only be a few chapters. I wanted this one to be short and have it focus more on the action than the characters. I hope you all enjoy it! 

I couldn’t believe where I was right now. The last thing I remember was complete darkness while hearing two booming feminine voices. Their words were unclear, probably because it felt like I had gotten hit by a freight train. My senses were finally coming back to me, but nothing made sense. I was overlooking a dinner table full of food. There was a hotdog, chips, dip, a bowl of raspberries, and a single slice of cake laid out in front of me. This would normally be a fantastic thing. Seriously, who doesn’t love food? What I didn’t understand was why I was on the cake. More specifically, I was chest high in cake. Only my head poked out the top with enough room to turn my head a bit. As I took more time to look at the food, I realized that there were a bunch of other people like me flailing around.

Not only was I freaking out about the fact that I was stuck at about an inch tall, maybe even smaller, but I recognized those other people as my friends. The way I knew for sure they were my friends were from their style of clothes. Being real here, we were the stoner kids of our school. We loved just hangin’out smoking and listening to music. That was pretty much our daily routine and we didn’t have much of a care in the world. Classes were a major pain sometimes, but we all managed to get passing grades (most of the time), so who cares? I couldn’t make out any faces from this far away, but I was almost 100% sure that those were my buds. There must’ve been ten of us total throughout the entire meal.

Apparently, I was the only one on the cake because I couldn’t hear any screams around me. I saw three struggling in the ketchup on the hotdog, one poor girl treading water in a tall cup, three more guys attempting to reach the edge of the dip bowl, and a guy and a girl stuck under mounds of raspberries. Those two were pretty much the only people I could for sure pick out of the crowd. That was Jackson and Riley who are currently dating, though their clinginess kind of annoyed the rest of us a lot. Honestly though, I couldn’t blame them as I watched those two try to reach out for each other.

The whole scenario was unreal and confusing, but the danger we were in didn’t hit until she came into view. Lisa Michael casually entered the room and sat down in front of us, smiling as she looked at her food. This girl was so pretty, I tell ya. Her dirty blonde hair was long and curly, framing her face nicely. Lisa looked almost fragile due to her short stature and skinny body. She always had such a sincere smile, as if she was always interested in what you were saying, no matter how dumb it was. I had a huge crush on her, actually. Lisa was relatively new to our group of friends, but we accepted her super quickly. I remember how much she coughed when she first tried smoking from a bong. We all laughed and spent the night teaching her the right way to do it. I think what I liked most about her was her innocence though. That may sound weird, but most of our friends were pretty cynical and snarky, so having Lisa in the group was like adding a much needed dose of optimism to our conversations.

Those large brown eyes were scanning the feast before them, then settled on the hotdog with hungry intent. I gasped and started screaming, trying to get her attention just like the other were as her hands reached for her first target. Lisa was about to be the cause of something horrifying and she didn’t even realize it.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry this is such a short first chapter, but the real action begins in Chapter 2. This is also my first story completely focused on vore, so let me know what you think!