- Text Size +
I awake later on. I don't have a watch on and light doesn't shine in through the material so I don't know what time it is. I breathe deeply, relishing in the musty smell of worn boot and foot. I wanted to stay, but my day is going to be filled with discovering the insides of shoes. As I climb out of the boot, the light floods my vision. I had to raise a hand to block it until my eyes had adjusted to it. As I made it to the end, I stood up and had a look around. The room looked exactly how I saw it before entering my bed for the night. I sighed and stretched before traveling to the side of the rack.

Climbing down to the floor, I stretch again. I crack my back and fingers and bend down to touch my toes, sort of. I was never a flexible person. Yawning one more time, I walk to the first pair of shoes, her brown Toms. Although I don't really like them in comparison to her other footwear, I must say that she wears them often. Leaning in, I can smell her scent, the same like in her boots. Lifting a leg over the rim, I climb into the shoe. The sole is very soft and I sink into it a little. I lie down on my stomach and breathe in the sole. Her smell is strong on the heel and my dick again begins to harden. I crawl to the toe section and continue to breathe in the wonderful smell of her foot.

I can't contain my lust anymore and I begin to hump the sole of the shoe. Every thrust of my hips the sole gives way a little. I grab handfuls of the soft layers and stuff my face into the material. I close my eyes, imagining her foot on top of me. I push hard into the material and scream softly in 'pain'. I hump faster and harder. Soon, I shoot between my stomach and the soft sole. I flip over and try to catch my breath. I could do this every day and it will never grow old.

Then, I heard the sound of a door opening. Lifting my head up, I try to focus on the sound. A repetitive booming sound grows louder, as if it is traveling towards me. The blood rushes from my face: she has returned! Looking up towards the door, I watch the handle turn and the large wooden wall move. There she was, my goddess.

She was wearing a light blue tank top that was tight around her chest but loose around her stomach. Her brown wavy hair falls down her shoulders to her mid back and it bounces with her walk. Her green glasses slip down her nose a little as she drops her bag onto the floor. As she walks towards her bed, her titanic legs travel hundreds of feet per second. I am amazed at how such a large thing (not fat) moves so quickly. Her skinny jeans hugs her thighs and calfs and they are rolled up a little to show her smooth ankle. I saw no sign of socks.

I watch as she sits on her bed and slumps forward. She looks extremely tired. Using her left foot, she pulls the right shoe off. She repeats the process for the other. Taking her glasses off and setting the on the beside table, she swings her beautiful feet onto the bed. She grabs a pillow and hugs it close and curls into a ball, her back towards me. I continue to stare at her massive body, trying to wrap my head around the size difference. My dick again responds happily and I begin to have wild thoughts of what would happen if she found me. My cum sprays from my dick onto the heel of the shoe right when I imagined her stepping on me with her whole weight.

Trying to catch my breath, I hear her snore loudly. Rising my head above the lip of the shoe, I see the pair she was just wearing. Quickly looking up to see if she was going to move in her sleep, I jump out and sprint to the pair near her bed. I misjudged the distance and halfway I was stumbling over my steps, trying to regain a breathing pattern. When I do reach the shoes, I am covered in sweat. One shoe was on its side while the other was right side up.

As I walk closer, the smell of her and sweat fill my nostrils. I regain some strength and jog to the closest shoe; the one on its side. The smell overpowers everything else in her room and covers my body. I stare straight into the worn heel. Although the outside looks like it is a new shoe, the inside tells a different story. The company logo has been completely worn out and there is a clear indentation of her heel. I slowly shuffle my way to her heel, tearing up due to the beauty and smell. I open my arms and give the heel a hug. Pressing my face into the soft sole, I imagine her waking up and slipping on her shoe without looking down. My body, stuck between this soft sole and her heel. I shudder.

Looking to my left, I look deeper into the shoe. Without making any space between the sole and my body, I shuffle my way to the toe section. The closer I reach to the end, the stronger the smell is. I fall to my knees as the shoe comes to its point. I finish my journey on my hands and knees. My eyes adjust to the dark room and I see five indents in the sole, each one decreasing in size the closer to the floor. I pick the third indent and shove my face in it. I close my eyes, imagining her colossal foot, two times the size of my body, fitting this massive cave to the brim.

As I loose my ability to think and start to stroke my hard boner, an alarm goes off. I cover my ears and scream in pain. Then, it stopped. Just as quickly as I came, it went away. I crawl out of my cave and look over the rim of the shoe. I see the goddess, rolling over and stretching. I look up to her bedside table I see the alarm clock. "11 AM". Wow. The day is almost half gone. Why is she awake? I watch as she stands and walks out of the room. I hear a light turn on, then a door close. Then the faint sound of a shower come on.

Realizing what is happening. I 'run' out the bedroom. The hallway has several doors and a staircase. I follow the sound of the water to a large brown door. Looking at my surroundings, it is actually the closest door to her bedroom's. Crawling under the door, I make my way into the bathroom. Rolling over and standing up, I feel the heat coming off the shower. Looking around I see the counter. It looks like a giant barn with two huge wooden doors with handles. On my right are multiple hooks where different sized towels hung in a row. Before me, were a pile of clothes. My mouth waters at the realization of what they are.

I stroll, absorbing the sights, smells, and sounds of the bathroom. I hear her open the bottle of soap and squirt some out. I look up to the counter and see no clothes up there for her to wear. Shrugging, I reach my destination. In the pile are her jeans, tank top, panties, and bra clumped together. I try to absorb everything before me and pick which I should attack first. Choosing on the bra first, I jump up and tumble into a cup. The soft fabric lets me slide down to the middle of the cup. It is still warm from her chest. My dick grows as I begin to make a snow angle in the bra.

Wanting to know her bra size, i hurriedly stand and try to make it to the tag. After slipping several times and falling back down the cup, I reach the tag. Grabbing the corners, I pull it tight to read it. 34C. Not bad. Not bad at all. Looking over my shoulder, I imagine her lathering soap onto those boobs of hers. I would have travel deeper into the pile, but the water shut off and the curtain opened.

My mouth dropped to the floor. There, will no filters, Photoshop, lens, anything blocking my sight to her naked body. Her brown hair now wet stuck to her body. Her breasts bouncing with little effort as she stepped out of the tub. My tight stomach and waist, glistening in the light. As she took the other foot out of the tub, I got an amazing view of her full ass. That made my dick leak a little pre cum as she bent over to pick something up. That big ass and wide hips made my day, but as I travelled down her juicy thighs, her feet came into view. The big feet shined in the bathroom light. Each toe moved independently, like each had a mind of its own. As she turned, her huge feet were brought closer to me, until they were right there in my face.
Chapter End Notes:
Well, that was fun to right. Tell me how I did and what I need to work on! Thanks for reading, rating, and reviewing. Next two chapters will be up soon. (And when I say soon I mean when I have free time) =^_^=