- Text Size +

My world was instantly smashed by a large mass of her flesh. Fortunately, her asshole willingly took her finger deeper inside her. She gently teased the very inside of her pucker. What was a gentle probing to her was a impossibly strong brute force pushing me into her burning insides. Her ass muscles gave a tight squeeze to my body. How the fuck was I still alive...The thought flashed through my head as her body surrounded me completely. The crushing embrace of her asshole was unrelenting and constantly pushed a putrid mire into my face of her digested food and saliva. I couldn’t vomit. I had to keep it down. I began to breakdown and give up. Whatever sick forces kept me alive had wanted to submit to her body. I almost passed out until I felt the pumping force stop. I breathed slowly through my nostrils, dealing with the smell of Cindy’s bowels. My sense of smell burned and I yelled out in desperation.  Her asshole pulsated and let my yell somehow escape her confines.

“…Haha I can’t believe I farted. Let’s see if I can cook something up much better…” Cindy thought to herself silently.

I lay a few centimeters into her asshole, but to my diminutive size it was 5 body lengths away. I lay there feeling the rough massage of her rectum processing its meal.

Cindy got up and put on an old pair of underwear that she wore from a run she had yesterday. She slipped it on tightly and gave herself a tight wedgie. She leapt back into bed giving her asshole an excited squeeze when hit it with a little force. Whatever was tickling her insides was getting even deeper. She had felt it struggle and knew it must have been a small ant. This ant was special to her though as it kept surviving. If it survives, she thought, “I may just keep little Buggy as my little helper…”

My world was weightless in air and that brief respite was quickly met with the walls of asshole shifting to a maddeningly tight vice grip. The flesh of her rectum quickly accelerated into my gasping face filling my mouth with her sludge. I couldn’t choke so I swallowed it down. Thinking quickly, I closed my mouth tight but her ass muscles pinned my lips on the outside forcing me to kiss her shit. I finally broke down and gave them the kiss the wanted. Her rectum rewarded me with the sound of a puttering trumpet that turned into a smell worse than death.

Cynthia laughed as she felt the little bug inside her resume its frantic and subtle struggle. Her fart had felt damp inside her sweaty panties. She probed her asshole with her finger just playing with the surface of her anus with the gentle fabric. She felt like a true goddess dominating the tiny creature with just her asshole. Her mind quickly flashed the image of her missing roommate and she mewed at the thought of me being her surprise gift. With a playful moan she got up and walked to my room.

I felt my world shift upside down. Her lubed asshole slowly allowed me to drop the fabric of her panties. I dropped face first into the swamp of her saliva on her panties. I remained stuck there as I felt it shift forcing me deeper into the area between her pussy lips and her asshole. It was a swampy prison of her musk which permeated the air. After being deep inside her body, I welcomed the smell of her sweat and musk. Though it was so humid it felt like I was drowning, I drank it in with my nose. Her scent was intoxicatingly powerful as I was made into a little sweat pellet right below her labia. Her walking had pushed me to the front her lips.

All the sweaty ass juices on me were wiped away by her panties. Something I had been relieved to get off me. My reward for my journey was to be used again for her pleasure. My body and spirit were almost broken. All I had to myself was my name and that I was still conscious. I fought to keep hope but it was slowly dwindling. I had to remain in control. I felt the anger inside me grow as I felt absolutely humiliated by this girl. I began squirming against her tight panties and hot skin as I grew frustrated at my predicament. I was being engulfed by her scent and juices and I found my anger quickly subsiding. This wasn’t her fault. She was just a horny girl and I was but an insignificant intruder. I was a bug to her…Realizing I was losing my sanity to her sweat, I quickly gained composure and began climbing her body again determined to let her know where I was. Maybe if she saw me she would help me. She was always a sweet girl to me and smiled at me. She would hug me and unfortunately left her clothing every where. Before my train of thought could continue, I felt a huge gust of wind blow through my face, filling my nostrils with the familiar smell of fart. But this was just a taste, as soon a hurricane of poisonous wind propelled me through her rectum and out onto a soft cotton.

“Erghhh…ahhh. It feels so good to fart on his pillow.” Cindy laughed and grinded her ass onto my pillow. She gyrated leaving a thin film of ass sweat and pussy juice onto my pillow. She stopped momentarily leaving her asshole over my body. With a small squint, Cindy squeezed out another small fart which opened up and threw a small fleck of dry shit onto my face. It had hidden in a wrinkle until it was dislodged by her massive fart. I recoiled in horror as it formed around my mouth and forced itself into my nose. With no other way to move, I began chewing it so I could breath through my mouth. Her pussy juice quickly recoated me again as she began grinding my pillow again.

“Mmm…this is so hilarious. I can’t wait until he puts his face down on my cumrag again.” She laughed as she got up with me adhered to the outside of pussy, right next to the fold of skin that covered her clit. Her arousal instantly intoxicated my already excited cock and I grew mad with lust. I didn’t even care that she admitted to masturbating with my pillow before. It explained why my pillows always had distinct smell which I always enjoyed. I threw myself against the fold began shimmying myself through her folds to find her clit.

As Cindy walked back to her room, she felt tiny movements very close to her clitoris. She mewed and a mischievous smirk grew on her face. Her little buggy had found its way to her favorite area. She slowed down her movements to savor the small creatures willingness to please her. Perhaps she would send this bug deep inside her and tickle her core. She hesitated though as she gently lay back on her bed and reached over into her drawers. She pulled out a small egg shaped toy that began vibrating. She placed it gently over her pussy lips and dialed a small wheel to its maximum settings.

My world began to tremble and soon became an earthquake as I was sent deeper into her hood and soon became pinned to her clit. There was no escaping Cindy’s lust and I didn’t care. I threw caution to the wind and began licking and punching against her clit hoping she would get pleasure. My best way of contacting her now would be to get her to orgasm. A large immovable force above me pressed me and roughed me up across the surface of her clit.  My world was shown in light when her immense fingers pulled back the hood and soon I felt the cool plastic smash into my back and oppress me into her sensitive nub.

“Ohh fuckkk…” Cindy moaned loudly as she felt the bug and her toy vibrate and rub itself across her clit. There was no way she would ever let this bug die or escape. It was much to fun. But for now Cindy would have to test its limits. She pulled the vibrating egg from her clit and replaced it with her finger. With gentleness, she pushed against me and guided it down to her labia. She spread her tight pussy lips with her other hand and gently rubbed me against her outerfolds. She teased the entrance of her vagina by lightly rubbing my against the walls of her pussy. She swirled me around her lips and the entrance of her sweltering pussy. Her juices filled my mouth as I greedily drank in the aroma in my nose. I swallowed and kept mouth shut being careful not to drown.

Her gentle rubbing was but a huge bullying force against her supple insides. Her pussy was much softer and felt indescribably soothing. If she contracted just her lips, I knew it would easily overpower me. I nibbled and tried to replace her toy. I wanted to hear her moan again.

“Fuck, little buggy…I’ll give you exactly what you want!” Cindy acknowledged my existence and I was almost overjoyed when I felt her plunge me deep inside her folds. The soft skin quickly became an impossibly strong wall of muscle and her juices. Her fingers pinned me tightly against a rough spot inside her pussy. She beat against this same spot over and over as her one finger probed her asshole, and her imprisoning fingers pumped against her pussy. She would swirl me against this spot and sometimes just keep me there.

Her goddess-like strength was out of this world as I could not escape her animalistic lust. Her fingers left and I was subjected to the vice grip of her contracting pussy. Her vagina would tightly squeeze and then gently massage me. She would play this game for hours until I soon realized that I was being pulled in deeper. Her fingers came and soon retracted me and once against rubbed me across her clit.

“I hope you stick around little guy..” Cindy teased the small bug as she continued masturbating with its tiny body. It was no larger than a small ant. It was achieving a higher purpose in its life than anything it could have hoped to do: Please her.

I was soon pressed tightly against her lips and her fingers removed themselves. Looking out from her imprisoning folds, her panties’ fabric rushed against me tightly as she grinded against her underwear. I was being demolished by the wall of fabric and her folds. I reached out to grab the fabric before I was re-engulfed by her cave. But when I managed to get a fistful of her panties, I was met by finger which pushed me deep inside her folds.

Now pinned between the rough spot in her pussy again and the fabric, she began quickly pumping her fingers and rubbing her g-spot. She yelled out as her pussy contracted and gushed a torrential river of her juices that seemed to concentrate on me.  When she finished her first orgasm I was choking down the last gulp of her orgasm and shut my mouth. It left a thick film of cum all over me as her pussy pushed it back into my face. Her walls squeezed her cum into every space in my body almost like it wanted to feel even the pores of my body with her cum. I cried inside this space and was met with a mouthful of juices and more of her flesh. I began tenderly biting down hoping to get her to another orgasm and hoping to eventually exhaust her. This succeeded and I soon felt her moan loudly again and begin masturbating once more.

This process of using my body was a toy would continue for four more orgasms. Each one stronger than the last. On the last orgasm she pulled her panties out and gushed her fluids all over the fabric. Using the patch of panties like a rag, she caught all the juices and her tiny aid.

She mewed gently as she rubbed it across her lips collecting more of her fluids. She rubbed the patch against her clit as she thought.

“Hmm..I guess its time a buggy meets its master.” She peeled away her sticky panties from her pussy and brought it to her face.

I was face up in a mire of her pussy juices. I lay back stronly adhered in a film of her pussy juice. I was unbelievably turned on yet exhausted and defeated. My world rushed up and I was soon met with her Cindy’s eyes. It was replaced with another warm cave,t his time with a row of white stalagmites and a pink beast inside. The beast lunged forward and coated me with her saliva and tongue flesh. It seemed to lick away all her cum as she licked and sniffed her own panties. I witnessed first hand just how depraved this girl was. Her pussy juice was sucked away and her saliva soon coated me. Even though it cleaned me up, it was still sticky with her residue. The texture of her tongue burned against my body as it "cleaned" me up. I was left with a taste of her saliva that flooded down my throat. My stomach distended slightly from all the fluids I drank. If I was hungry or thirsty, I no longer felt the need to eat as I groaned. I lay defeated in the center of panties, covered in a mixture of her post-orgasm bliss and saliva.

She brought the panties to her eye and focused intently on the little form right in the center of the crotch. Right where her clit rested.

“Oh shit…well..aren’t we a pleasant little surprise buggy.” Cindy moaned out, smiling through the haze of her orgasm. She recognized who the little helper was as soon she recognized who I was, caked with her cum.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry it took so long! Been busy. If my chapters aren't long enough, sorry. I try to go for quality over quantity. But, I really appreciate the feedback. Now that Cindy found her friend, will she be gentle? Or will she treat him like a bug?