- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay! I got caught up wih work and life. This will be a short chapter. I promise the next one will be long though.

Her breath slowed down as she came off her post-orgasm high.  She folded and rubbed the fabric of her panties between her fingers. This action smothered me in her soaked underwear. She giggled as she unfolded them and saw that I was mixed into the mire of bodily fluids.  She smiled sweetly as she spoke softly at the tiny smudge on her panties.

 

“Hey there Buggy! You like that name? If you don’t say something now…” She said as she brought her panties closer to her face. She inhaled deeply and I felt a strong gust of wind enter her nostrils. If I were to be stuck up there, I’d be nothing but a ball of snot to be picked out. But I clung onto her panties with all my might. I latched and knotted my hands and feet into the lace. The stickiness of her cum helped keep me steady.

 

“Well it looks like you LOVE my panties seeing as you just won’t come off. But now you will do ME a favor. Since I was nice enough to lick you clean, maybe you can do the same for me,” she commanded me gently. Her sweet voice rang in my ears as I was lowered quickly down to her labia and rubbed vigorously against her. I couldn’t believe it. Her finger concentrated on my entire backside as my entire body was once again prodded and planted against her cunt. Her cum caked into my nose and filled my ears. I kept my mouth closed but it was eventually forced open when my face was brutally rubbed against her clit. This time her orgasm came quicker. She sprayed me again with her juices.

 

“Mmm…I’m all done. NOW CLEAN ME UP!” She laughed as she kicked out her legs and put them through the panties. She pulled them tightly against her body. Her panties snuggly hugging her hips as she gave herself an intentional wedgie. The fabric pinned me against the opening and I licked slowly. Feeling defeated, I kept licking and licking as if I was nothing but a sex slave to her.

 

“You should lick faster little bug. Otherwise, you’ll never get it clean enough for next time” She pressed firmly against my back and rubbed her pussy lips in circles. I couldn’t handle it. I licked with all my strength and spirit and I soon felt her finger retreat. I was stuck between her labia and staring straight down into her vagina. I extended all my limbs to prevent myself from falling deep into her body. This action was met with a strong moan and her lips tightened around me. Her pussy cocooned me in her embrace and kept me from being sucked in.

 

“Since you love my pussy so much, you can just stay right there while I get ready for our bath.” She stood up and threw away all her clothes into her hamper. I was stuck in her panties and I did not have much of a choice. However, a bath sounded nice and I was surprised when I felt her leg movements. The swinging of her legs brought her pussy lips even tighter against each other. This caused a squeezing pressure which shot me deeper into her womanly cove. With renewed struggle I tried to free any limb from her hot depths.

 

“Fuck! Little Buggy, if you don’t stop, I’ll just masturbating again and we won’t even have a chance to take a shower.” She wicked the sweat off her forehead as she grabbed my towel and headed to the Japanese-style bath tub I had installed. She undressed and pulled me out of her sopping wet pussy and balanced me right on her nipple.  I clung tightly on, as it rapidly grew erect. I stared straight down and saw her wiggling toes as she stepped and sat down into the empty bath tub. She extended her goddess-like legs and hung her feet over the edge of the bathtub. I stared straight up and saw her beautiful Asian face peering down at me. She brought her fingers underneath her perky boob and lifted her finger below my feet. She brought me to her lips. Her tongue extended and wiped itself across my entire body. She giggled and turned the water on. It soon began to steam up as the hot water filled the tub up to her breasts.

 

She held me over the water and her foot launched out of the depths of her tub. She spread her toes and began pulling me through each toe, taking the wet gunk out from between them. Even though the water helped remove a lot of the sweat, the smell still remained. She would continue to use me as a little sponge as she cleaned herself of using me.

 

“Well, sorry Buggy. But a girl has to finish her bath. But! Don’t worry, I know you miss my body already. So, why don’t we have fun?”

 

This was not going to be fun and I knew it. She popped me in her mouth again and soon I was plunged beneath the water and roughly fingered into her pussy again. Her folds tightly constricted around me as I was bathed in her pussy juice. I was completely hers and dominated by her raw lust. I was less than a bug to her. I was simply an object used to make her cum. A sex toy! I bashed against the walls in anger. How could she do this to me? I wanted out as I felt her walls close in on me. In reality, she was just enjoying my movements and closing her legs tighter. She controlled her muscles and tightened her vagina around me in rhythms.

 

Before I passed out, I felt something pull at my leg. I thought I was about to escape. As soon as I was outside again, I realized she had finished her bath and was sitting on my bed. I recognized the bed sheets under her wet ass.

 

“Buggy, my roommate would be super pissed if he found out what I was about to do. But it’s okay. It’ll be our secret” She winked at me and soon pressed me down against her clit.  I coughed and sputtered as her cum filled my mouth and spread all over my body. She pushed me and stuffed me between her clit and its hood. I couldn’t do much but bite down and hoped it wouldn’t be as good as she thought it would feel. I was horribly wrong. As soon as I bit down, her moans became louder and her finger shot down to rub me into oblivion against her clit. However, my body was too strong to be crushed. Before long, she was masturbating into a frenzy on my bed.

 

She reached over and grabbed a small object and bag in my dresser table. She pulled me out and sat up. She put her feet together with me sandwiched between them. My head barely peeking out from between her toes.

 

“Hey Buggy. Have you ever smoked weed before? My roommate said it makes sex so much better…but why don’t we experiment and find out?” With that, she loaded the small bowl and began smoking some of the weed I had bought last week. She blew down between her toes and I inhaled. My mind became fuzzy and my high set in. At this, the secondhand smoke was enough to be a giant hotbox. The only solace was that her feet smelled sweet.  Being high, I licked at her toes and began humping against them. Her juices that coated me mixed with the haze and I became just as excited as she was. She just kept smoking and blowing down on me. She was amused by the small jerking moments between her feet. She believed that the bug was just too high and that she needed to calm it down.

 

“Calm down little Buggy. Or else you’ll crush yourself between these mighty feet!” She pouted and began increasing the pressure. “Then who will I play with and make me cum? For making me worry so much, I’m going to punish you!” She was only pretending to be sad. In reality, all she wanted to do was masturbate again and cum even harder. But this time, I would not get her pussy. This time, she reached inbetween her toes and soon jammed me against her anus.  The entrance of her asshole was hot and sweaty from when she had me inside her pussy. Before I knew it, I was being rubbed in circles again. In my haze, I couldn’t believe I was being subjected to this again. The sooner I made her cum, the sooner this would be over I thought. So I began licking and thrashing against the surface of her asshole. Her finger only circled against it harder, with some not so gentle probing. Having enough, I dove deep into her asshole and began massaging the walls like crazy.

 

“Ooo! I like the initiative…Do you like my bummy more than my pussy?” She closed her eyes and laid back into my bed and began fingering her asshole and vagina. She grabbed one of my pillows and put it between her legs and began grinding. As her legs closed together there was less and less space in my prison. Soon, I was being caked in her rectum’s grime. I wanted out even if it meant being her dildo; just as long as I wasn’t her buttplug I’d be happy. My prayers were answered when she pulled me out and wiped me across her pillow. Before I had time to recollect my thoughts I was plunged back into her pussy. I guess my prayers were answered.

 

“Ahhh fuck!” Cindy moaned and sprayed her juices all over my bedsheets. She lay in the afterglow of her orgasm not caring if her roommate walked in. She rubbed her clit gently in circles while her little toy squirmed inside her. She was tired and it was just the first day with her new toy. She was excited and thought of fun new activities to do. One thing she knew she was doing tomorrow was bringing her little bug to soccer practice.