- Text Size +

The soft cotton prison quickly became more and more humid as the time passed. Her toes were like a vice grip as they curled and uncurled in her sleep. Her flexing digits pulled me into her sweaty flesh. Any other time I enjoyed when she would come home and give me a hug. But I hated when she came home sweaty and embraced me. However, now I was at the mercy of her powerful toes. Her athletic body had been trained to perfection with her perky breasts and tight butt. That was nothing to me now as her toes were my complete world. Her uneven rhythm in flexing her toes kept forcing her salty skin to rub against my face and force my lips to kiss her.

That’s when it hit me. I would have to get her attention in the most drastic way possible. Delaying the inevitable, I hesitantly gave her toes a quick kiss only to be rewarded with a sip of her sweat. Instantly, I wretched and attempted to spit it out. All this accomplished was another mouthful of sweat to invade my mouth. I swallowed fearing I would incur another mouthful of her acrid sweat. I thought I could wait it out but alas, her toes clenched together and did not let go. This resulted in me being shifted to being placed in between her pinky toe. Her smallest toenail was almost larger than me! I looked at my reflection on her nail polish and saw my face covered in grime. My hair was matted down in her sweat and my body glistened as if I had just jumped out of the beach.

By now my eyes stung with her sweat and my breathing become more labored. Her feet were becoming a tropical sauna with waves and waves of sweat and odor buffeting my psyche. I almost felt as if I would never escape her and that this goddess’s toes were to be destiny.  Luckily she squirmed in her sleep and she scratched the heel of her sock with her other foot. Unknowingly, she loosened the sock off the foot I was trapped under and it soon popped off.

However, the sweat kept me adhered to her foot. With a breath of fresh air, I was revived and my struggles renewed. I was able to free my face from the side of her toeflesh and one arm. I pushed off her skin which served to pool up some sweat inbetween my fingers. Ignoring the disgusting liquid I pushed more and more until I popped off her foot. Being on her smallest toe, I fell only a small distance onto her damp sheets. No wonder her sheets smelled feminine. She barely washed them and preferred to sleep in her scent.

I knew I had to get her attention otherwise I would be crushed under her body throughout the night. I made the decision that I would have to scale her legendary body and somehow get her attention. I looked up at her foot and realized I would have to scale her foot and legs to reach her face.

Without warning, she flipped her body around and slept slightly on her stomach. This movement caused her to release tremendous shockwaves on her soft mattress. What was an involuntary movement in her sleep to get comfortable, launched my ant-sized body into the air and atop her sole.

Her sole was like an expansive desert of heat and humidity. My thirst was absolutely insane and I did the unthinkable. I purposely ran to a sweat droplet running down her sole and leaped for it. Unfortunately, her sweat rolled down faster than I could run and disappeared between her toes. The one time I wanted her sweat and it escaped me. Truly, her body was testing my limits. Knowing the deadliness that was her toes, I decided to forego chasing her sweat and instead pushed into the ground with my hands and face. Sweat pooled up and I quickly began cupping my hands and tenderly kissing and suckling her flesh. Her sweat was barely drinkable.

I don’t know if my eyes stuck from the sweat or if I was tearing up to  being reduced to a parasite on her feet. My throat burned as I tried to yell out to her. I pounded on her soles to get her attention but to no avail. I thought things could not get any worse.

I was wrong.

She quickly lifted the sole I was on and dangled it over her buttcheeks. She had told me she loved posing for photoshoots and this must have been a dream she was having.

“Mmmm…yes Mr. photographer…I do have a nice butt. Make sure to photograph it…” Cindly mumbled in her sleep.

Her sole directly hovered above her crack. I clung on tight to her skin not wanting to fall victim to her cheeks. However, fate conspired against me and she splayed her toes and made her sole tight. This unfolded all her wrinkles and made me lose grip. I soon plummeted headfirst inbetween her cheeks.

The force of the fall made me hit the top of her cheek. I bounced around and was squeezed by the flexing buttcheeks of my friend as it “chewed” me into her maw of her derriere. I couldn’t believe it. I thought her feet were unbearable, but now, I realized that this girl’s body would redefine suffering.

Her cheeks stopped their deadly flexing right as it positioned me above the ring of her asshole. Her brown pucker was tightly sealed. I sighed even though I was close to a portal I had no intention of entering. To make matters worse, the cave of her buttcheeks kept dripping more sweat into her crack and coated her brown asshole. The sweat and mire mixed into a deadly aroma. If she even let a single whisp of fart out, I was afraid I would fall into her asshole. However, I could not move from my position. One, her butthole might be senisitve to her movements and two, the sweat once again adhered me to her body. Not that I could move. The smell was overwhelming my senses and I cried out and thrashed just causing a slight tickle to her.

“Hehe…mmm…” I heard her giggle in her sleep. What was she planning?

My question was quickly answered as I heard a deep rumbling deep below me. I gulped down my spit and some of the swampy sweat that had infiltrated my mouth. Her ring slightly opened up and let a silent gust of wind fall through. The force of her gas pushed me against the side of her anus and it soon closed. Her asshole swallowed my arms and pushed my face against her brown "lips." It "massaged" my face and gave me "gentle" kisses as it undulated against my face. Her body was making me her bitch and she didn't even know it.

I began to fight back and bit her ring.

"Mmmm..a big one really wants to..." Cindy mumbled and trailed off deep in her slumber.


A huge and thunderous rumbling couldbe heard clearly as her colon concocted what I assumed would be a gale of her fart. How wrong I was. It turned out to be much worse. Her impending fart build up and released itself like a bomb. As soon she let out a thunderous fart, her cheeks rippled and skin atop her taunt ass loosened. I was pushed up into the air slightly and this caused my body to flail and flip in the air. When I made contact with the 'ground' again, I fell through the micro chasm of her anus and quickly spread out. I caught the walls of her anus and kept it open. My legs and arms stretched to their limit to prevent myself from falling in, as gas quickly passed through me. The smell and strong winds blew against my face weakening me.

As soon as she finished farting, I found out just how strong her body was to an ant like me. Her asshole clenched back up and ate the lower half of my body. It flexed and unflexed enjoying the tiny meal it was soon to get.

"Mmm...Mr. Photographer how did you know I love anal..."

I fell deeper and deeper into her anus. I did my best to keep my face above ground as I kept pushing agains this rancid flesh. I refused to be devoured by her normal bodily functions. However, with one more slight toot, her anus opened up and gobbled me. I shot my hand straight up hoping to catch the outside of her anus. All this accomplished was the total consumption of my body in the entrance of her asshole. My wrist was clamped around and only one hand remained outside of her hole.


I tried to grab anything and pull myself out. But when I grabbed the the surface of an anus wrinkle, all it elicited from her was a slight moan. Things were not going my way.

Even worse, I felt her anus squeeze me in a compacted like embrace as it began to suck me down deeper into her hole. I thought this would be another slow descent into Hell but life would make a turn for the worse as I felt my world shift as she woke up in a heated fervor.

"Mmmm...I reeeally have to get off right now. Something is just tickling me right." She popped her pinky into her mouth and coated it in her saliva. Without a second thought she rubbed the rim of her asshole and toyed with herself.

Lying just below the rim, I could feel her ring tighten sucking me deeper into her cavity. I let out a cry only to succeed in nibbling on the inside of what seemed to be an endless pit.

"UHHH" she moaned under her breath as she soon plunged her finger inside to chase the tickle

 

This night was far from over.

Chapter End Notes:

Will our hero survive the first challenge of the night? Will he ever get her attention? Will he even WANT her to know where he is!? Again, leave me feedback! I plan to write a lot of chapters and introduce more characters but only if I get good constructive opinions. Thank you for reading!