- Text Size +

“We will be home tomorrow afternoon, sweetie. Make sure you treat your babysitter well,” Clyde’s mother said as she walked out the door.

Clyde looked at his babysitter and grumbled, “I am seven years old, and told my mom that I am old enough to be able to stay home alone.” Now he has this person he does not know that has to watch over him.

Clyde did not think it was all bad though, he thought the babysitter was very pretty. She was a tall woman with blonde hair, towering the child at almost a height of six-feet. Her face was very nice, and she wore no makeup, though one would guess she did. Her eyes were quite large, and held a very deep color of blue. Her bust tugged on the cloth of her shirt, and her posterior did not different to her jeans.

She leaned down to almost match Clyde’s height. “Hi, Clyde,” she said with a smile, “My name is Marissa.”

The child turned away and looked down, being shyer than most rambunctious kids. This made Marissa giggle. She picked him up and walked over onto the couch, placing him in the middle.

“I have some shows that are going to be running in a little while, so if you don’t mind, we are going to watch some T.V,” Marissa said. Clyde responded with a nod. He was not really in the mood to watch shows he did not know, because they were boring to him. However, he also was too nervous to say anything, so he patiently sat down and waited for his babysitter’s entertainment to end.

After a while of looking at the T.V, not understanding anything that is going on, Clyde glanced at his babysitter. He was surprised to find that she had fallen asleep sitting up. The child stared at her, thinking she was very pretty looking. He carefully crawled up to her, almost coming into contact with her. He lied down with his feet next to her legs, thinking perhaps he would go to sleep too. Clyde shut his eyes.

After just a few moments, Clyde felt the weight of his babysitter shift around. She must have woken up, he thought. He decided to pretend to be asleep, as not to be embarrassed for getting so close to her. Yet he continued to feel the cushions around him move around, he wondered was Marissa was doing. He peaked an eye open, and saw that she was leaning over him, looking right at his face. This caused the child to yelp, and ask coyly, “Wh-what are you doing?”

“Well,” Marissa responded, “I couldn’t help but notice just how tiny you are. My torso almost covers your entire body,” she said. Clyde was not sure how to reply to that. His eyes widened and he began to scream as he watched his babysitter lower herself onto the little boy.

She slammed herself down onto the seven-year-old, muffling his screams into her breasts. She wanted to go slowly, but she feared that his yelling would grab the attention of neighbors. She sighed as she relaxed her weight into the couch, her breasts squishing up on the boy’s face. She felt his body compress under her own, just a little, but she thought it felt nice.

She glanced to the side. “Hmm, I can still see your body a bit,” Marissa teased. “Got to fix that.” She began to slide herself around back and forth, making the child under her muffle a scream.

Clyde felt compressed and claustrophobic. He was not in very much pain, since the stomach and breasts of his babysitter were squishy, but he did not like it. He was trapped, and embarrassed. He couldn’t even manage to beg Marissa to stop, as his cries went right into the crack of her breasts.

After a couple minutes, Marissa finally stopped moving around. “I want to do something else,” she said. She got off of the child, who began to cry immediately. She had to silence this. She stood up on the couch, and placed her foot on Clyde’s face, sealing his mouth shut. “Good,” she said. Then spun her heel as she leaned her full weight onto that foot, making the kid thrash around. She stomped her other foot onto his belly, which compressed a lot, and made Clyde muffle some coughs and little yelps. Looking down, Marissa could see much of the child’s body was still visible. This was still entertaining though. She lifted up the foot on Clyde’s head, leaning all of her weight onto his tummy, but quickly smashed it back down.

Clyde had tears rolling down his face. His entire face felt crushed, his nose especially. His stomach felt bruised. Marissa’s foot was sweaty and had a terrible odor to follow. He had no choice but to breath it all in, or not breath at all. He continued to yelp and scream as Marissa continuously stomped her feet individually, at last jumping up and dropping both of her feet down at the same time, sending Clyde into the depths of the couch cushion for but a moment.

“Aah,” the babysitter said, wiggling her toes around on Clyde’s face. “I think there is still one more activity to do before we go to bed,” Marissa said. This made Clyde shake his under her foot, and muffle some plea that Marissa could not understand.

Marissa knew Clyde would scream as loud as he could if she got up, so she made sure to be quick. She put both of her feet onto Clyde’s face, and turned so that she was facing the rest of his body. She pressed her feet down and hopped up, stretching her legs out and descending once again. Clyde was in shock as he stared at the monstrous-sized butt fly down towards him.

Marissa landed right on her target, her butt smashing onto Clyde’s entire face, her cheeks touching the cushion of the couch and her crack covering his nose. The landing was met with a series of noises: the heavy creek of the couch, Marissa’s satisfying moan, and Clyde’s painful but muffled scream. He did not stop this time, being truly in a lot of pain. Marissa closed her eyes and looked up, enjoying the feeling of the little thing’s breathe cover her ass. She began to grind her ass around on top of Clyde’s face, squishing it even more and bringing it everywhere her ass was positioned.

The babysitter was satisfied to see that the petite creature below her was not visible. Any spectator would have guessed that Marissa was just seating herself on the couch. This had her grinning, and enjoying herself much more. She loved the sensation of Clyde’s tiny face smush under her ass. She thought it must have been painful, considering how tight her jeans were. She lifted a cheek up, seeing that the pattern of her jeans left some marks on the child’s face. This made her laugh, and she began to bounce her butt up and down.

She continued to alternate between bouncing and grinding for about an hour before finally she grabbed the sides of the couch and pressed more weight down on Clyde’s face and let out a toot. It was a loud one, sending ripples into the couch and making Clyde squirm under Marissa. She sighed and said seductively, “Just inhale.”

Eventually he gave in and had to breath in the rotten stench, which excited Marissa. She ground her ass around fast, and bounced up and down severely. Clyde had ran out of tears long ago, and continued to open his mouth to yell, though the voice would simply be consumed by his babysitter’s large ass.

Finally, to Clyde’s relief, Marissa slowed down her grinding and bouncing. She yawned tiredly, and said, “I guess it is time for bed.” Clyde was excited, it was finally over. But he panicked as he felt Marissa readjust herself, and nuzzle her ass deep into his face. “Goodnight,” she said, falling asleep sitting up, still on top of the little child.

Clyde could not sleep. He had to concentrate on taking heavy breathes, and would sob as Marissa sent stinky farts into his face all night. The stench never went away, being trapped under the blanket Malissa covered herself with. She also moved a lot, her ass occasionally pressed more so on one said than the other. His body felt compressed, and his face completely squashed.

He never wanted to have a literal babysitter again.