- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Warning: contains fatality and violence

Sharon had just finished her first performance, and she left the spotlight for another circus freak to take her place. Sharon drank some water from the bowl that was set for her. She was still embarrassed about what had happened: as a circus elephant, she was supposed to follow around her "master" and stand up on two feet when queued to do so, then do some other silly things. However, she had messed up there. falling onto her back when she stood on two legs. She stopped drinking. She wasn't meant to be here, she thought.

Footsteps. She turned around, spotting her trainer, her so-called master. He slapped Sharon's behind, scolding her for the mistake she made. She could take the slap, the man was feeble in comparison to her larger structure. However, his verbal abuse was something Sharon found annoying. Besides, who was this man to believe that he had control over her? She walked towards her barking trainer, and interrupted his yelling with a fierce headbutt that sent the man slamming into the nearest wall. He fell onto the ground with an "oof!" He looked at the large elephant, even more pissed off than before. "You bitch, I will have you put down!" He shouted. Sharon waltzed over to the seated man, and decided she would have a seat herself; after all, she needed some rest after her hard work in the performance.

She turned around, showing her large ass to the man, and inched closer, his words silenced as he looked up in fear. "W-what are you doing?" He whimpered. Sharon looked back, an evil grin plastered on her face. She was going to enjoy this. She towered her backside over the man for a few taunting moments, he shrunk into the floor and cowered. What a sight! Poor thing, Sharon thought, she would put him out of his misery. She lowered herself slowly, watching with pleasure as he began to apply noticeable pressure onto the trainer. He cried out as his body began to compress under her ass, but Sharon continued to release her weight gradually. She stopped when half of her weight was resting on the little man, his cheeks bunched up and squished nearly together, his arms gone from sight as her butt began to press into his ribs and torso. He continued to screech and plead for the larger animal to stop. Of course she wouldn't though. She wiggled her butt a little, scraping the little guy around the floor before continuing to press onto his crushed body. She dropped a little as she cracked the first of his ribs, which of course sent more bloodcurdling screams from below her. She figured she would have to end the noisy man, or else someone might come and see what is going on. She dropped. Her butt smashed to the floor, the man disappearing from below her with a soft *smish.* Sharon sighed happily. There was a slight squirming under her booty, which had Sharon giggling. She got the message. She grinded her butt around the floor, smushing the man and crunching his bones to oblivion. She felt the breath of his muffled cries, and she lifted her ass up just a little bit to hear them in full before slamming down again. She finally laughed in full as she violently scraped her butt from side to side, finishing off any lumps that poked into her buttcheeks, the man becoming a puddle under her backside.

Oh, he saw that, Sharon thought as she looked at a frightened child on the other side of the room. It was the trainer's son, who planned on entering the same career as his father. Witnesses were simply not allowed, Sharon concluded. She got up from her bloody pile and stepped up to the little boy. At first, she looked down upon him with sympathy, then smiled that evil grin once more. She enjoyed being such a large creature of nature. She walked over the boy, who shook uncontrollably as he looked up, the elephant's stomach being more than three times the size of his whole being. She leaped in the air, spreading out her four limbs then dropped, the child screaming in utter fear, her stomach smashing directly onto the kid, *squash!*

The child's pathetic screeches were nearly silenced under the colossal animal. She was surprised to feel a little bit of squirming under her, she was sure she would end the little thing with her body slam. She rolled over, looking at the kid who was stuck to her tummy. His entire body was lodged into her fat, the boy looked like a tattoo. Sharon chuckled, her stomach was too soft to do any lethal harm. She rolled back over, feeling the boy squish a bit more. She rolled over again, squishing and squashing the kid until she was on the other side of room. Finally, she peeled the trainer's son off, and dropped his limp body to the floor. He moaned in agony, sniffling into the ground. The giant elephant stood up, lifting a foot up and placing it onto the little thing's legs. She pressed down, the screams revived as she broke ever bone below his waist. She grinded her foot, turning his legs into a puddle just like his father. She then placed her other foot on the other half of the kid's body, including his head. He cried silently as Sharon slowly pressed him into the floor, listening with ecstasy to the *cracks* and *snaps* until finally her foot reached the ground. She ground it for a bit, the kid a witness no more. She wiped her feet on the floor, leaving smears on the ground.

Sharon looked around the room and smiled, there was still one more thing to take care of. Not because he served as a witness, but because she was enjoying herself too much to let her fun end right now. She walked over to a mouse hole, and reached inside with her trunk, wrapping it around something small and furry, grasping it tightly as it squirmed and squeaked. She brought her trunk up to her face, and stared at the mouse that she had captured. This elephant feared no mice, but surely they should be absolutely terrified of her. The mouse struggled in Sharon's grasp, desperately wanting to go back to his little haven. She squeezed a little, accidentally crushing one of the fragile rodent's bones. His painful squeaks were quite loud for a little creature, but no one would hear him. She placed the rodent onto the ground and he immediately made a run for it. Sharon allowed him to think he got his freedom for a few moments, then stomped. She caught his tail, and he fell as he tried to get out of the trap. She placed her other foot on the mouse, nearly crushing it into the floor. But she put her weight lightly on him, and moved her foot around, sliding him around to simply show dominance. She eventually let go, and once again the mouse made for his little door. Sharon aimed for her target, and leaped into the air. She made it pretty air before she started dropping back down, her butt aimed right where the mouse would be. As he run, he turned around to look at his predator, and tripped and rolled as a result. He looked up and squeaked pathetically as her ass smashed down on top of him, sliding until she hit the wall. Sharon squirmed and laughed, tickled by the little thing moving around below her. It was safely stuck between her cheeks, some of its bones surely grinded to dust, but not smushed enough to be dead. Sharon bounced up and down, crushing the mouse's poor limbs to nothingness, and causing him to become more lodged into her crack. She rested with a sigh, her stomach rumbling angrily. She groaned, *Prrrrrrrrrrt!* Releasing a gassy fart onto the creature in her ass. The mouse wiggled about, his sensitive nose stinging with the awful scent of rotten eggs. *Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!* Sharon was merciless with her gas, scraping her ass around to make sure the mouse would get a good whiff of it. After a few minutes of this, Sharon figured she had her fun, and wanted to use the mouse as as nice little cushion, but he would only be large enough for one cheek.

Just as this thought came to her head, Sharon heard two high-pitched squeaks. She looked down, seeing that her seat had two kids. Perfect! They looked up at the elephant in curiosity, unaware of the danger they were in. She lifted her ass up, and crouched over the two kids, who looked up at their dad. They squeaked as they reached for him. He would reach them soon enough. Sharon wiggled her butt and the mouse fell out of her crack. He was unconscious as his two children surrounded him. It was a cute little family, Sharon thought, then let go of her weight, her butt smashing onto the three little mice. *Squelch!* She grinded her ass around for the last time, stopping only when the cracking was replaced by a liquid squishing. It was a pretty good day, Sharon thought as she rested on her three little cushions. Perhaps she would do it again some day.