- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey...part 3 ... Yaaaaaay maybe

Hope u like it,also screw the discliamer I REFUSE TO PUT IT IN THIS CHAPPPTEEEE-disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Crap it got in...
Romina was now stuck in detention bored out of her mind. She looked to her right and saw several other people she knew had Mr.Saunders as a teacher."That twat!" She thought "Making me sit here in detention and making me look like a complete retard in front of the whole class, Fuck you Mr.Saunders"

Romina was really mad, she wished she could crush that pathetic tiny teacher under her foot and be done with it,let him be the bloody smear on her toes that he was worth.The detention room was a complete wreck, the posters on the walls were ripped and faded along with the paint and even several of the ceiling planks were falling down ,crudely nailed on by amateur cowboy builders.

Romina eyed a beetle, it was small and completely hairless, that is the same case for basically every beetle but to Romina all that small and bald meant to her was Mr.Saunders. The beetle scurried across the floor as Romina removed her foot wear and looked her foot over the beetle. She then lowered it slowly as the beetle tried to scurry away but it was no use , the beetle was to small and was trapped underneath Romina's sticky sole.She teased it for a bit, applying pressure and then releasing it before applying more pressure.

The beetle actually escaped it's putrid prison however it was heavily injured and limped away slowly. Romina raised her barefoot over it and stomped down just missing it. She raised her foot again only to see a small white rodent run past and eat the injured beetle.

Romina was furious now, this rodent had stolen her Mr.Saunders bug, and now she would punish it. Romina grabbed the rodent with her toes and slammed it onto the ground. She crippled the creature as it squealed loudly. The teacher monitoring the detention had earphones in and could not hear the noise of the rodent. None of the other students in the room looked back to see what made the sound, it was obviously a rodent of some kind.

Romina separated her big and second toe and trapped the rodents neck I between it. The rodent inhaled and almost died from the smell of Romina's sweaty damp feet.Romina crushed the rodents neck until it was almost dead and struggling to breath. She then placed it in her pocket. "I will deal with you later" Romina thought. She had never tortured a rodent before and was excited to see how it tasted at home.

Soon detention and lunch break was over and Romina set foot to her final lesson, art.Art was one of Romina's favourite subjects, she was quite skilled at drawing and took the lessons very seriously. Today an assignment was due in and Romina had actually done it considering it was art.

Romina took the piece out of her bag. It took 5 hours to draw it was a portrait of Jack Sparrow which she was very proud of. But as soon as she took it out Renee had "accidentally" tripped over and fell onto her portrait tearing it down the middle. Romina looked at Renee furiously whilst Renee backed away slowly with a smug grin.

Romina explained to her art teacher how Renee had tore her work but the teacher didn't believe her and of course Renee wouldn't admit that she did. Romina was really pissed off.

She arrived at home after art and went straight upstairs the rodent she had in her pocket was Still there and she took it out before eating it. It tasted great , the fat added to the texture. Romina licked her lips "Wow that tasted really good, needs more salt though" Romina made a mental note about salt on rodents before changing out of her school uniform and going downstairs to sit on her ass and watch some "Once upon a time" but she only went downstairs to discover that all of her episodes she had recorded had been deleted, along with a note that said: U shouldn't have hung that spider on my door.

Romina was angry it was her pathetic little brother, he was afraid of insects which was quite ironic due to Romina absolutely loving them(well the way they felt under her feet and their taste).She stormed upstairs. Her brother was about to get screamed at...
Chapter End Notes:
You have made it to the end of this chapter...congrats- remember to give me feedback and I will be updating soon

:D