- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi everybody I am back with another amazing chapter...yay...I am pretty sure there is waaaaay less giantess stuff in this one but that's just the way it turned out...also no disclaimer...
"What the fuck! Why did you delete my to shows?" Romina screamed.
"Well you shouldn't have been mean to me. I hate bugs you know that" Romina's brother was named Archie. He had a fear of bugs and Romina knew that very well, she often exploited it to blackmail or tease him.
"You pussy , bugs are so small just fucking step on them." Romina said as she stomped her own foot down onto a stray beetle,she twisted her barefoot and destroyed it.

Archie turned in disgust "EWWWWW" he sounded like a little girl. Romina knew there was no talking to Archie , he wouldn't apologise even if Romina did first.

Later that night Romina was in her bed thinking about something to get back at her brother,she had one plan but it was far to devious to unleash over a TV show. "No I can't do that he is still my brother no matter how much of a douchebag he actually is." But Romina had urges, de was annoyed at her brother but she didn't want to get back at him just yet, she would wait and attack when he was least expecting it.

"Ok fine I will wait till the weekend." Romina thought about her plan. She rubbed her pussy hard just thinking about what she was going to do.Romina then felt something crawl on her foot. She shone a light from her phone on it and it revealed itself as Archie's hamster. He only reminded Romina of her plan , but he also reminded Romina about how cruel her plan was,she was going to crush Archie's hamster.

Romina wanted to kill it right there but to soothe the need she shoved her hand down the back of her panties,Her fingers penetrated her asshole and made them go in and out slowly.Romina moaned softly, She bit her lip to stop the sounds.

Romina didn't realise that her toes had wrapped around Archie's hamster and were hurting it a lot. Romina stopped masturbating only to find she had accidentally crippled Archie's hamster.

"Fuck" she whispered "what do I do? Um ok I think i got something" Romina was thinking hard for a plan."Ok idea, I will just put him in Archie's school bag and when he finds his hamster in there he will think he crippled it."

It wasn't a perfect plan but it was all she could think of, she looked at the twitching hamster. She felt sorry for it but also felt proud she crippled something under her toes without realising, it just made her feel more powerful.Romina got up early(She made sure she was actually early this time) and walked downstairs quietly. She then placed the immobile hamster into her brothers bag and went back into bed to act like she was never up.

About one hour later it was actually a reasonable time to get up so Romina,half asleep,rolled out of bed and slumped into the ground , crushing a small fly under her huge bare butt cheek. The fall woke her up and she got changed out of her pyjamas and into her school uniform.

She went downstairs only to find Archie was already crying over his hamster, Archie noticed he was missing first thing and that his cage door was open.

"It was her mommy I am telling you..." Archie was sulking heavily and clinging onto his mothers jumper drying his eyes with it. Romina's mother gave Romina a "was it you look".Romina rolled her eyes and said "No it wasn't me if I did it I would've closed the Cage door and replaced the hamster with something to make it look like he was sleeping, his door being open means he obviously got out on his own"

Romina was actually telling the truth it did get out on it's own. But Romina crippled it."We will find him" Romina's mother reassured her son.

Romina was still mad at her brother , however with her mother there now was the worst time to be rude "You will find him asshole and when you do I can't wait to see what you do."Romina thought this to herself before eating breakfast and setting off to school...
Chapter End Notes:
Please review and give me feedback...I dunno how long I will keep this going...:D