- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Part 2...also I dunno if the disclaimer is necessary for every chapter but who gives a shit I will put it in here anyway

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Romina quickly thought up a plan to get out of the mess she was in.She looked at the boy next to her , it was Adam it seemed he was looking at her but turned his head as soon as she turned hers to look at him.

"Hey Adam , you can touch my boobs after History if I can take your homework."

Adam was startled at the request but of course he accepted, Adam was a quiet and timid boy who was quite unpopular , doing this would give him bragging rights to his small friend ship circle. Romina didn't really like doing things like this but this is not the first time her boobs were needed to bail her out of bad situations. Romina was attractive and she used this to manipulate boys in every way possible, this made her feel even more powerful and was probably her foundation to why she enjoyed crushing bugs so much.

The teacher was coming around, nodding his head approving the other students work. When he came to Romina he stopped and sighed.

"Romina if you are going to steal someone's homework at least change the name. Three hours after school. You must be having a good day Romina." He said this all with a sarcastic tone and a smug grin on his face. The whole class turned and looked at Romina who was face palming herself. They all laughed at her so hard and Mr. Saunders actually encouraged it.

Romina really hated Mr.Saunders. He was bald and short. His voice was extremely high pitched at the way he walked and talked made him look like a homosexual , the class was pretty sure he was a homosexual.

Once history class was over Romina was really mad, Mr.Saunders had humiliated her in front of the whole class before and now something was going to pay in his place. Romina walked to the back of the field where she crawled through a gap in the fence. This led to a small ditch like area where Romina could crush bugs in peace without disturbance. A large spider was on it's web in the corner . Eating several flies stuck on his web.

Romina took her sweaty worn shoes off, before trying to peel her sticky socks off from her feet. They were emitting a terrible odour from the slug she killed earlier. She destroyed the web of the spider by simply swiping her foot across it, this caused the spider to fall onto it's back. Romina examined the spider, it was about the size of her hand and had visible fangs. Spiders like this made Romina feel even more powerful, like she was hunting a predator. Firstly Romina squashed the dead flies underneath her big toe. She then placed her foot on the spider weighing it down and breaking it's body. The spider was squirming for it's life under her grimy foot, one second it was going to have a feast the next it was a helpless bug being crushed by a sadistic girls barefoot.Romina imagined Mr.Saunders squealing under her sweaty foot, regretting his decission to give her detention and shame her in front of everyone. Romina shoved her hand down her panties and gently rubbed her clit.

She was enjoying this. The same couldn't be said for the spider who instead of eating flies was eating toe jam and drinking foot sweat.Romina removed her hand from rubbing and decided to put the spider out of it's misery and put her whole body weight on it crushing it into a flat bug stuck on her mangy foot.

Romina then raised her foot up to her mouth and licked the dead spider's sweaty body along with the flies on her toe. She then slurped her meal into her mouth and swallowed it. "What! Did I just eat a spider." Romina had never done this before, she didn't even realise what she was doing, it just felt right at the time. It actually felt right still." Hmmm. Whatever it tasted good so maybe I'll do it more often" Romina thought to her sled excited to taste things she never imagined could be eaten before.

The bell rang as Romina put her smelly footwear on , her next class was gym. Romina usually disliked gymnastics, simply because Renee was in her class and because Romina was too lazy to get a new PE kit she still has the same one she had in grade 7. Two years had passed since then and the PE kit barely fit her, of course this encouraged Renee to tell Romina about how much of a slut she is for wearing tight clothes. The thing that Romina enjoyed the most about Gym was the fact that she was barefoot it a large hall , there are always bugs crawling around and Romina can squash them for her pleasure.

The task today was to make a sequence and perform it at the end of the lesson. Romina knew this would be the task as it was every gym lesson's task and already had planned a sequence so she could just crush some insects.

A fly was aimlessly floating in the air. Romina lifted her leg up ,pretending to do some kind of stretch,and caught the thing between her big and 2nd toe. All the fly saw coming was these two gigantic walls of flesh coming at him at a tremendous speed. Then they closed in and crushed him.The fly couldn't withstand the attack and it popped leaving a bloody stain on Romina's toes.

Romina asked to go to the bathroom. This was to wash the blood off before anyone noticed. In the bathroom she just remembered she had a lunch break AND an after school detention all from that regard Mr.Saunders. Fortunately the school never cleaned the bathrooms and she could see an extremely large centipede crawling on the wall.

Romina opened her mouth, she really wanted to taste bugs she had previously crushed and wasted before, and wrapped it around the centipede before slurping it up like spaghetti. It tasted worse than the spider but was still very sweet. Romina wanted to savour eating the centipede. She licked it all around and bit several of it's legs off and swallowed those right in front of it. The centipede screeched in horror as it's legs disappeared into an endless good.She then dangled him from her mouth and slurped him back in. She did this continuously. Romina's clit was begging to be rubbed. Romina got into a cubicle and locked the door. She then shoved her fingers up her clit moaning softly at the pleasure of torturing this creature. She felt powerful and she enjoyed it. Romina had an orgasm after about 3 minutes of rubbing, she had to be quick so her gym instructor wouldn't get suspicious,and couldn't control herself from biting the centipede in half.

Romina sighed and ate the rest of the centipede before cleaning the blood on her toes and the sticky mess in her panties...
Chapter End Notes:
FEEEEEED ME BAAAAAACK