- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There are a few rules when you stay at Haile's House, but follow the rules and you might live quite a long time.

 

 

 

Welcome Aboard

Chapter Two

 

Haile relaxed as she shut her closet door, remembering fondly the sounds of destruction that filtered their way up to her ears not even an hour ago. Sometimes her trips were short, quick little things that lasted maybe ten or twenty minutes. Pop in, grab something, pop out. Those were usually the best for restocking her stores as her travel time was nonexistent. Othertimes however her trips took up the better part of the day. Not because she wanted a short or a long stay, but because of travel time. It takes time to walk from wherever she lands to the nearest city, especially if she doesn’t know where she is going and has to search for it.

 

Still, that was part of the thrill. Not knowing exactly where to go led to many different options, such as exploration and stumbling upon tiny hidden gems. Often enough she’d be wandering through a forest only to come upon a cabin in the woods or a tiny farm hidden in a meadow. Probably miles off the beaten track and even further from the nearest populated city, these little bastions of civilization were always fun to examine, pick through, and loot for any goodies. For example the last one she happened across was full of baked goods although no one was home. Still, she found a really old looking car she had kept as a keepsake.

 

It was dark in her house due to the sun having already set, so she went about turning on lights. While she was in the kitchen she fashioned herself a soothing drink of some nature and took it into the living room. Since she had gone out it was time to clean up. She looked at her occasionally bloody footprints as she tracked mud and debris through her home, and shrugged. That’ll get cleaned later, she wasn’t worried about it. But when it came to her personal belongings, specifically her shoes, she had found the best way to take care of them was to do it herself. After all, the volunteers for such a task were few and far between, not to mention horribly slow and inefficient.

 

Haile sat down at her coffee table and took a sip from her drink. Stout, crisp, refreshing. Too many though and she’ll be rolling on the floor without any legs so she had to be careful; but it wasn’t too difficult to stop.

 

She thread her fingers through her laces on her sneakers and undid the knots there. She loosened their hold on her feet and gently slipped her socked feet out from within them. Definitely deserving a cleaning, their outsides were crusted with lord only knows what, and the insides could easily be discovered as well worn. First thing first, she pulled out the insole and put a new freshener at the bottom. She would wash and replace the insole later. Next she flipped the shoe over and pushed the other one away. She sat cross legged and pulled her little toolbag in closer.

 

Haile had a peculiar set of tools for cleaning her shoes. Most people might just use grass or concrete or even, if things were bad, a fork or something disposable. Haile on the other hand interesting things stuck to her shoes that required special attention. Occasionally she would just outright throw them out and get a new pair, it would be easier than cleaning. Still, this pair she really liked as they made her foot look super cute and the added two inches really made her feel quite a bit taller; although it wasn’t like it made much a difference if she was out for a night on the town. High heels might, but then she’d feel wobbly all the time.

 

Haile always started with a dry rag to get rid of the big clumps and bits, hopefully she could sop up some of the liquid too. There was always blood, that was the hardest to get out. But sometimes there was oil and other unknowable liquid. This stuff she would get later with a special chemical. Then she would set to work with a brush and a pick to clean out all the treads in her shoes where the oddest things got stuck. A whole intact human arm or leg here and there, pieces of a ribcage, gored remains of the rest of the body pulped against the unforgiving ground. With, from their perspective, hundreds of thousands of pounds coming down on them, anything is bound to liquefy.

 

As she worked she pulled out lots of debris ranging from tires to glass to concrete and steel rebar. It was wild the things she could track back home and the struggle of keeping her aparel clean. It would usually take ten whole minutes to clean off the sole from one shoe and that didn’t include blood stains, oil marks, or splatter all over the rest of the shoe. Since her shoes were usually white blood was very obvious; although she particularly enjoyed the fear it brought the people that saw her coming from miles down the street.


Another half an hour and both shoes were clean, all the blood that hadn’t completely stained had been washed away and her shoes smelled wonderful again. Everything she owned had its own scent that all combined together to just be her, Haile. It was quite intoxicating she was told, and it wasn’t very uncommon for her to find one or two people every so often in a trance. Of course it wasn’t a very good idea for them to sit and gawk, or even worse, run up and hug her shoes. A subtle lift, shifting of weight, and a twist usually spelled the end of that. Haile replaced her insoles and tucked her shoes away for the night.

 

Haile looked for the corpse she had stepped on when she left earlier that day, and as luck would have it, it was gone. Joy, she would have to set out extra food for the evening. She had a relatively predictable schedule, and she tried to stick to it for the wellbeing of all of her guests. Which reminded her, she had a handful of new people to introduce into her home. She found her pouch and took it into the living room.

 

She took another swallow of her drink as she got ready to inspect her newest catch. Haile had taken off her shirt and was just wearing her pink bra and denim pants. It was warm and breezy in her home thanks to the multitude of ceiling fans and air filters. You definitely couldn’t say her home had any sort of bad smells or any questionable air particles. It was scrupulously clean, smelled wonderful, and never had any bugs or pests. For many good reasons. Of course, by pests, she had a slightly different definition for it, but still, no pests so to speak.

 

Setting her drink back down she cracked her knuckles and opened the bag. Inside the terrified people looked out at her. “Hello.” She said happily. There was no response, although she swore she could hear a whimpering. Sad. She put the bag down on the table and propped up the opening while motioning for them to come out. Slowly at first a few poked their heads out, unsurprisingly the girls pushed the boy out. Haile grinned at him. Eventually she upended the bag and expelled the last couple girls from its contents with little short screams. She crumpled the bag and put it behind the group, reaching over them unaccidentally. She stayed there for some time just looking at the group.

 

She took in as many of their features as she wanted to. From the styles, cut, and colour of their hair, to the look of their clothes. She had planned on getting a good batch and it seemed like she did. They all looked acceptable at least, only time would tell just how useful they would be however. Well there wasn’t much left to do, so she might as well finish and be done with it.

 

“Hello.” She said again. “Welcome to my home. You may be wondering why I brought you here.” She continued, her eyes moving over their faces from tiny pair to tiny pair. She focused on one girl who had brilliant green eyes for far longer than any other, the girl visibly wilted. “That’s all very good, but it doesn’t really matter. The fact is, you’re here, and until you leave, you’ll still be here. If you want, you can try to escape. It doesn’t bother me. If you can make it back home, I’ll try remember not to take you back; although no promises!” She added, smiling. Her features, usually enchanting, didn’t seem to have the same effect on the teens in front of her who had seen her tear through their building, throw classmates casually behind her, and even eat a few of them. Now they were kidnapped, and very terrified.

 

“So. Some ground rules. One, if you’re useful, I will leave you alone. As you can see my home is a very clean place, and I hope it stays that way. Two, stay out of my bathroom. I clean that even better than ya’ll can clean out here; and if I find anyone in there, ever, it’ll go very hard for you and all of your friends. Three, I highly recommend staying out of sight, hiding when I’m around, and generally avoiding me.” At this point one of the girls gasped. “What? I’m a monster. You’re supposed to hide from monsters. Now, to prove my point…” Haile trailed off and with lightning fast speeds her hand closed around the tiniest girl in the group who had dirty blonde shoulder length hair and cargo shorts. In an instant the girl found herself flying through the air only to be caught in Haile’s mouth. A couple of the girls screamed.

 

“Eh?” She said, smiling and holding her arms out as if to say ‘Ta-da!’ Lacking any further reaction Haile tossed the girl around in her mouth, gathering her flavor and spreading it around before pushing her onto her back molars and leaning forward. She slammed her teeth together and the girl’s screams turned into a crunch. She squelched as Haile chewed, mouth open in front of the horrified little crowd. “Run,” She said through a mouthful of blood and gore. It didn’t take her saying it twice to tell the group to take off. They raced off across the table away from Haile who chewed happily watching them go.

 

Before they could all make the jump off however she casually reached across and plucked the green eyed girl from the back of the crowd. She screamed and instantly fought back and the boy reached for her, but Haile waggled the finger of her free hand at him and flicked him, sending him sprawling off the end of the table. “Best keep running, I’ve got something else in mind for this one.” Haile said as she took another drink from her cup.

 

Haile grabbed the drink and stood up. “Good night everyone, and make sure you welcome our newest guests.” All around the room she could see movement as people slowly came out of hiding. It didn’t last long however, as she turned off the light.

 

She closed her bedroom door behind her and headed for her bed, turning off the main light and on the bed-side lamp light. She placed the drink onto her table and crawled up onto bed, the girl in her hand had gone silent. Propping herself up on her pillows she took her drink again and sipped from it as she eyed the girl. She moved her hand so that the girl was standing on it and inspected her even more critically. She was obviously beginning to become rather self conscious as her stance changed and she grabbed one arm with her free hand; she was trembling.

 

Haile’s eyes traveled over her body from head to toe. She had long blonde hair that framed her rather pretty face and flowed out over her shoulders. Her small breasts were wrapped in a two toned t-shirt that clung to her sides. She wore long denim pants similar to Haile’s except they were much darker and less torn. And she had those ridiculously thin shoes that were almost completely impractical. Haile didn’t know what they were called because she specifically didn’t have any.

 

“You’re really pretty.” Haile said before sipping again, her drink almost completely gone.

 

The tiny girl didn’t really know how to respond, so she let basic social programming take over. “T-t-thank you.”

 

“Do you got a boyfriend?” She shook her head. “Girlfriend?” Again she shook her head. Haile bit her lip for a moment before continuing. “Huh, I wonder why. Any reason?”

 

“I dunno, I, I, I have just been s-s-single for aw-while...” Haile could feel her trembling through her palm. The girl almost shrieked when Haile moved her closer to her face. She sniffed and breathed in the girl’s scent.

 

“What kind of perfume do you wear? That stuff smells awesome.”

 

The girl was obviously taken aback by this question, not really knowing what to expect but certainly not expecting this after seeing everything she had done to everyone she had known. “I’m not sure…” Seeing Haile’s look of saddened disapproval she quickly added, “It was a birthday present, from my mother.”

 

“Aw, well that’s alright then. I would have very much liked to try it. Say, what is your name?”

 

“Alli” she replied.

 

“Well nice to meet you Alli. One of these times I go back, I’d like to bring you with me to try to find some of that. I’d love to have some. Sound good to you?” Alli nodded her head, although she wasn’t sure she really had any choice in the matter. “Cool. My name is Haile, by the way. I don’t think I mentioned my name earlier, oh well. The rest of them will find out soon enough.”

 

“From who?” Alli asked, she couldn’t stop herself. She was calming down, now that this girl didn’t seem to be in a killing mood, despite having killed hundreds or possibly thousands earlier.

 

“From the rest of my guests.” Haile noticed her lack of comprehension and went on to explain, “Guests is the best way I can describe it. I take people home with me and they live here with me. I leave food out for you all to eat so you don’t starve, I keep the pests out of the house so ya’ll don’t have to fight them, and ya’ll keep the place clean. Of course not everyone is smart and it isn’t uncommon for me to step on someone.” Alli cringed. “But it usually isn’t on purpose. Not here anyway, no point in wasting good food.”

 

“Food?” Alli’s mouth went dry at the mention of food. This girl ate people like her.

 

“Yep. That’s what you are.”

 

“But I am a human being, like you.” She pleaded. “I’m not food.”

 

“Nonsense. Not only am I big enough to fit a few of you in my mouth all at once,” And at this Haile opened her mouth wide enough to demonstrate, “People taste really good.”

 

“But we’re people like you!” She almost wailed.

 

“True. I suppose that makes it more fun.” Haile mused, taking another drink. She was beginning to feel a little light headed, an almost perfect state for sleeping. Alli was pretty much in shock at this point, Haile’s complete disregard for human life smaller than hers, and the announcement that even though Alli and the others were guests in her home, were expected to clean, and were cared for, were still just food. What did that make her? A free range chicken? She was appalled.

 

“Anyway, have you ever been with a girl before, Alli?”

 

“W-what?” She said, brought back into reality.

 

Haile repeated, “Have you ever been with a girl?”

 

Alli stood there momentarily unsure of herself again. Talking with Haile was unpredictable and very difficult to follow. “N-n-no?”

 

“Well there’s a first time for everything.” Haile grinned, revealing her metallic braces. The affect was possibly muddled for Alli by the presence of human remains and blood on her teeth and in her brackets. She shuddered at the sight. “Don’t worry, I don’t expect much.” Haile drained the rest of her drink and placed it on the bedside table again.

 

Haile swung her legs off the bed and without much warning she pressed Alli into her chest and slid her down into the cup of her bra. The little girl struggled against her but slid into her without a fight. She pressed up against Haile’s smallish but substantially larger breast and cup. “Excuse me while I clean up.” Haile said as she went into her bathroom, the forbidden place for any tiny to trespass.

 

A quick glance around the room told Haile it had indeed been undisturbed today, and she was pleased. Even with a crush victim not very far away in her bedroom, no one had dared venture into the forsaken land and this made her happy. She loved when rules were obeyed, but to be honest, didn’t mind when rules were broken so long as she could dole out fatal justice. Pulling out her floss, pick, toothpaste and toothbrush, Haile set to work cleaning herself up.

 

Like her shoes, she cared even more about her mouth. This was one of her more intimate places so she cared for it and cleaned it every day, usually three or possibly even more times a day. It involved investigating every crevice with a pick to pull out any gorey limbs or stuck bones, floss to sweep out anywhere she couldn’t with a pick, her automated toothbrush with expensive toothpaste and two types mouthwash to rinse it all out. Her toothpaste was super foaming and extra whitening to help her maintain that blindingly bright radiant smile of hers. One of her mouth washes was also for whitening and extra strength killing power, and the other one was for long term protection and, again, extra whitening. It took her almost half an hour for her dental routine every evening and every morning, but it was well worth it, and showed off every time she so much as even parted her lips for even a second.

 

Meanwhile Alli didn’t know what she was supposed to be doing, if anything at all. Haile had told her to excuse her for a moment, and she had hoped that meant ‘wait.’ Allie’s hands rested up against Haile’s breast and the rest of her body pressed up against it as well, she was still standing mostly on her own however as Haile’s breast wasn’t flush up against the cup. Neither was hers really, but she did like the idea of making herself look bigger for the boys. She watched as Haile leaned over and picked at her teeth and she was horrified to see an entire human arm, bloodied and shredded, come out attached to the pick. She looked away and put her face down against Haile’s breast. Haile’s smell was intoxicating really. Absolutely overpowering, especially if she closed her eyes. Eventually she opened her eyes and watched as Haile spit out a tidal wave of white foam and water, another horrible sight. She had done that many times herself, but it didn’t seem like so much came out. She could have drown in that mess.

 

Haile cleaned herself up with a towel and went back to her bed, extracting Alli from her cup and laying down. “So, I really don’t expect you to be super comfortable with me, and I really don’t expect you to stay with me the whole night, but just so you know, I don’t take everybody to bed with me. That would make me into something I’m not.” Haile giggled at the thought as she laid out, holding Alli above her. “But it would be nice if you stayed a bit and wandered around. I’m sure you’ve had a light massage before, the gentlest touches can be so invigorating, wouldn’t you agree?”

 

Alli had before, and could agree. Plus, if she had the appreciation of Haile, that might improve her chances in the house. She didn’t know a lot about this girl, but she seems to be rather normal, like herself. If you counted out the completely uncaring, sadistic, cannibalistic tendencies she seemed to portray. Maybe that was just one of her things? Like everybody had. They kept them secret and private, and it was just what made them them. Kinks. Yeah, that word. Maybe it was just one of her kinks… Killing… People… And eating them… Yeah, kink… Alli was having trouble understanding this, but she was trying.

 

Haile lowered Alli to her abdomen and moved her down before allowing her to step off just above her waistline. Haile was still wearing her jeans, did she sleep in them? Well she had a few times, so Alli wasn’t going to judge anyone. Especially someone who could devour her or crush her without a thought or care. Alli looked around and surveyed Haile’s body. She hadn’t seen all of it back home, and wasn’t really paying attention earlier, but now that imminent death wasn’t clearly obvious and she had been given free reign over it, she looked at Haile’s body for real.

 

Her stomach was flatter than any she had seen before. Did she work out a lot? It seemed like either she didn’t eat enough or she worked out too much. Either way, she looked fit and iron clad. Her breasts rose up what felt like an impossible distance away on the upperside of her ribcage which was equally visible. Around her Haile’s prominent hipbones portrayed her immaculate bone structure and behind her the slight rise and then fall of her crotch which fell away into two perfectly sculpted legs that stretched on forever. She reached out and touched her pants. Yep, exactly what she was expecting. The material was the same as what she was wearing herself. She moved in closer and rested her body up against the material and leaned forward.

 

Whether she caused it or not, Haile moved slightly, causing one of her legs to rise up and plant itself and her other leg to rub against it slightly. The way Haile moved around her was spectacular, it almost didn’t seem possible how something so large could move so easily. Again, Alli didn’t know what to do, so she pushed off Haile’s jeans and turned around and started walking.

 

Haile for her part was laying there with her eyes closed, her arms up around her head, moving her legs slowly. She loved the feeling of people moving around on her body, and loved it even more when they were doing it over their own volition. Sure she had taken to rubbing people up against herself or putting them into her clothing and what not, but the feeling was just not the same (Besides, they might squish and be a pain to clean up). There was a certain unexpected thrill that came with someone walking around on their own, doing whatever they felt necessary to her body. She liked the idea of her body being a landscape and having people traverse it, and so she tried to whenever she could. Girl’s like Alli usually received special treatment from her, as she was particularly fond of them.

 

Haile could feel Alli moving across her stomach and she could feel it on the inside gurgling happily; but it gave her an interesting idea. Allie yelped when Haile moved and she fell over, but Haile didn’t move very far, she just moved very fast. Her hands groped behind her headboard and came across exactly what she was looking for. Her powerful thin fingers closed around a wriggling figure and a voice cried out. But before they could say anything they were falling into Haile’s mouth and she was swallowing them whole.

 

They threw out their arms and legs and tried as hard as they could to grab onto anything, but everything was too slippery and the tongue forced her into the throat and it folded her in its slimy inescapable embrace. Haile could feel them struggle the entire way down her throat until they disappeared into her stomach. At which point their voice could be clearly heard, after surfacing of course, through the stomach wall Alli was standing on. The tiny girl trembled hearing a human voice coming from below her feet mixed with the gurgles of this titanic body living, digesting its human meal.

 

Haile closed her eyes contentedly at the feelings coming from inside her stomach and the idea of Alli panicking on her body; and still moving around on her own. Alli’s tiny hands and tiny feet across her stomach, her breasts, her chest and her throat and back down the full length of her body again.

 

Haile opened her eyes and took stock of her surroundings. She was lying on her side still in her jeans but she shivered gently as cold air moved across her bare skin over her back and her stomach. Without moving she tried to figure out if Alli was still on her, to her disappointment Alli wasn’t, but she didn’t mind. Alli did a really good job helping her relax after a busy day full of destruction.

 

It was still dark in her room so she checked her watch, its light illuminating her face in a dull green glow. She rolled onto her back and yawned. Obviously it was time to go to bed for real. Haile rubbed her eyes and got out of bed, her body creaking very slightly from not moving for a little while. She could hear a couple of voices coming from the darkness, but she didn’t mind or care. She slipped into her pajamas and checked her teeth one more time in the mirror without turning on the light.

 

Haile walked out of her room and into the kitchen and stood next to the counter and stretched while she yawned. She shook her head and rubbed her face; sleep was definitely calling her but she needed to make sure to feed her friends for the night. She ended up putting together a plate of fruit and juice with a small cup of water on the side. While she was pulling things out of her cabinets she casually reached into a box and felt around, her fingers bumping into bodies who instantly scrambled away from her. Voices rose up in the darkness, screaming, shouts, etc. Haile drug her fingers across the bottom of the box, smearing an unknowable amount of people across the bottom of the box, but scooping up a good number.

 

Haile carefully pulled out her hand, letting those unsecured few fall back safely into the box. Still, a few fell possibly to their deaths at her feet or on the hard counter top below them. She sprinkled a few people around the fruit and into the drink, but most she opened her mouth and held them over its gaping casem.

 

Tiny bodies fell into her mouth by the dozens, a couple falling onto her lips and falling out, a few slid straight down her throat without any notice, but the rest she gathered onto her tongue. These people were substantially smaller than those she had eaten earlier, and she particularly liked them for entirely different reasons.

 

“Dinner, my friends.” Haile said through a mouth full of people. She could taste a few explosions of tiny bodies as her tongue whipped about inside her mouth and her teeth moved together, grinding a few. She was being as careful as possible, however, as she had already cleaned her mouth. She wasn’t opposed to letting a bunch of people wander about her mouth while she slept; they might survive until the woke up and if they did it would be a pleasant surprise in the morning. If not, it was an exciting feeling and a fun thought; tiny people exploring one of her more nerve filled and sensitive cavities.

 

Haile placed the plate of food onto the ground and stood up, letting her mouth hang open for a while as she breathed through it. Her breath blew around all of the occupants of her mouth, their voices almost muted by the roaring wind and the splashing saliva as she salivated unconsciously. She went back to bed.

 

Haile’s night vision had pretty much maxed out which allowed her to miss a couple of running people who would have otherwise met their end at the bottoms of her feet. But she was going to bed and didn’t want to bloody her sheets unnecessarily. They lept to the side as her foot descended and slammed into the ground; little did they know she wouldn’t have stepped on them regardless. Still, she liked their funny little leaps and desire to remain alive.

 

Her bed was quite soft and very inviting. She slid under her covers and laid still. It was only a few moments before she could feel her mouth come alive with the movements of dozens of tiny people moving around. She shut her eyes and tried to imagine what they were going through…

 

She loved the idea of where she was. Standing in a pool of her own saliva near the back of her own mouth, Haile looked around using her mind’s eye and her vivid imagination. All around her people were thrashing about in the slowly gathering ocean of slime and mucus. She reached down and ran her hands through the pool and picked up a hand full of goo that slowly slid through her fingers. She shivered as she felt the viscosity of her own saliva. She flicked her tongue inside her mouth as she did and the entire world moved. A deafening, rushing, ear drowning gush of sound as saliva moved around in the mouth she was in. She stopped moving and the world settled down. When saliva quit slapping around silence fell as much as it could in a vast damp cavern, and voices all over cried out again.

 

Haile almost giggled at the idea. She crawled up her tongue and looked out over the massive porcelain boulders that were her teeth, ringed with unforgiving metal. Using her imagination she was able to light up everything in her mouth giving her the perfect ability to be able to see everything inside her mouth. People were everywhere, crawling over everything. Almost as tall as one of her smaller teeth, their movements were easily felt by Haile and sent shivers of excitement down her spine and into her legs.

 

Her brain was alight with sensation as little hands and feet touched her gums and her tongue. She could have sworn she felt someone slipping down into her throat and sure enough, turning around, she could see someone screaming as they were carried by a flood of saliva as it slithered its way into her throat. However she felt something that was going to become a problem fast, her throat was filling up with saliva. Dozens of people were already caught and floating in it, and she was going to have to swallow.

 

Haile knew what was coming, and started moving as fast as she could. The bumps and slope of her tongue made it very difficult, not to mention dodging all of the thick flows of saliva that had people caught in them, squirming and thrashing. Some people were even trying to rescue one another who were caught in the slime, but it was all for naught. She knew better, and continued her climb.

 

She felt her throat beginning to move on its own, no, no, no. Not yet! Suddenly the world moved, the back of her tongue dropped sharply as her throat opened and her tongue curled. She swallowed.

 

Once again the world was thrown into chaos and she found herself flying through the air, all the voices coming out of everywhere were silenced by the absolutely loud noise of her throat working, a deep boom that filled her chest as she herself screamed. Then she landed on something hard and flat and slid along with a massive glob of spit that pushed her even further. She blinked and grabbed onto the nearest surface she could. It took her a second to realize that she had landed in her appliance along with a couple of people who were panting and gasping for breath.

 

Haile’s mouth was still in chaos as her tongue whipped around, rubbing up against her teeth and scraping the roof of her mouth. The appliance filled with saliva and her lungs burned from the lack of air. Her tongue dropped and everything slowed down. She gasped for breath and looked around, she along with the rest of the people in her appliance were trapped in the saliva that was slowly draining from her appliance. There was a scream as someone fell over the edge and she noticed she was following without any way to stop herself; her hands having slipped off her purchase because of the saliva.

 

Eventually her feet went over the edge and she slowly began to accelerate as she moved down the pillar of spit with a few other people moving directly down towards the back of her mouth, into her throat. Dozens of people had already been swept up into its embrace, and she was heading there and had no ability to do anything about it.

 

She landed not even a minute later and looked up to see her entire mouth laid out in front of her almost vertical. She could see all of her perfect teeth and all of her metal brackets, and still against all odds quit a number of people had managed to remain her mouth despite her tongue probing around on its own and her saliva swishing around, cleaning out everything from her mouth. She loved it. It was beautiful. Her lips were parted and she could see out of her mouth into the world beyond her lips, and knew exactly what was going on, and could feel the excitement moving through her body even more.


Her tongue moved and blocked out her view of her mouth as she swallowed again, this time less powerfully than before, but because of where she was it was inevitable. She, along with a few others were forced down her throat and deep into her body.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So, being away from home for a while gives me a lot of time to write, and I've already got a second chapter. So, let me know what you think! More reads, reviews, and even an email, all are welcome. I've already answered a couple of reviews and emails, so let me know what you think! I promise I won't bite, unless you ask me to. Haha!

 

Also, don't get mad at me, and if you read all the words I wrote on the page you will hopefully believe me, but I've set up a Patreon to help me write. There are some neat inventive (or cliche?) rewards for donating, and it certainly doesn't change the fact that I'll continue to write here for free as I have for the past 11 years. But as you can tell, my writing is slow and sporadic as I lack the free time. But if you are interested in helping out a fellow author (favourite? ^.^), please click go and give me a read. [http://patreon [dot] com/hkorhal] I can't make it a clickable link for some reason, so you'll just have to spend the energy to copy/pasta/edit! :S If you really like my writing this'll help me write even more!