- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Kind of a short chapter (By my standards at least)
When Miranda moved her legs, this was around the time our hero was getting comfortable under her toes. This was the most dangerous experience he had ever faced and he couldn't do a thing to stop it.

I felt and saw her toes start to scrunch up and that's when I knew it wasn't going to end well for me if I didn't do anything now. Her toes would jump up very slightly starting from her big toe to her pinkie toe. Where was I? I was in between her second and third toes. I had to time this right to make it out alive and unscathed. I counted down from three when I first saw the big toe first move.

"Three...two....one!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I rolled away from her toes. To my surprise, I made it. I didn't end up as a speck under her toes and my timing couldn't have been better because when I looked over to see her toes, they were being scrunched closer than before. She then even lifted up her soles and crushed her toes together. This gave me a great view of her soles that were slightly red from the heat of the outside. Even now I got an erection from looking at her soles and the smell of her feet but my primal instincts soon took control and I bolted no matter how much I wanted to stay. I guess I was thinking with the wrong head at the time.

But what I soon found out is that, I ran in the wrong direction. Instead running towards where I was before, like a smart and normal person would in this situation, I decided to go straight. That's right. I said I was book smart but like you would think. I'm horrible at making decisions and this was just one of the many lessons I would have to learn the hard way.

After a few seconds of sprinting towards nothingness but Miranda's dark wall, I couldn't go any longer. I guess my little jerk section was more exhausting than I originally thought but then again I did have to run away from Miranda when she tried to crush me under her heel earlier. When I stopped to take a quick break, I turned around to see Miranda's soles coming straight for me. And before I could escape from their path, they grabbed and dragged me under her heel. I know this had to be it. There was no way I was going to last under Miranda's heel. I prayed that I wouldn't end up as a stain under the feet that I was deeply in love with.

As Miranda continued to try and figure out what to do for the next few hours, she couldn't shake the whole situation that had unfolded a few minutes ago. A bug in her egg? Who would do this to a person? Her grandmother? As she thought about this more, she continued to toy and poke this mysterious thing that had ended up under her feet. They way it felt around her soles was....what she would call phenomenal. She thought it couldn't be a piece of her floor. She moaned as she pushed her little piece under her heel, carefully not to put too much pressure on it. Whatever it was, she didn't want it be crushed and her to not have it anymore.

Little did Miranda know, she was slowly starting to cause me to go in and out of being awake and blacking out while she was having fun with me under her foot. I could feel my bones start to break but after a few seconds of pain, it would go away. This relationship would continue for as long as I stayed alive and she was having her fun with my body. Miranda constantly toying with my minuscule body with her massive feet, she'd in turn break a few bones and finally my body would return to normal. This pattern repeated itself for god knows how many times. I myself lost track around ten times she pressed her foot onto my body but I knew it was more. Far more than I knew.

That's when things changed. After several minutes or what seemed like eternity for me, Miranda moved both me and her feet. But it didn't get any better for me. The way Miranda had me before was under her toes, or more accurately was under the ball of her foot was actually quite cozy. It was soft and warm under her beautiful toes but not anymore. Miranda had moved her feet a few inches from where they were and brought me along with them. Now I was underneath her boney heels. She continued to bounce her foot on to my body. This was the final straw for my body. I finally blacked out and drifted off to sleep, unaware of what would happen to me when I wake up. If I ever did wake up.

As Miranda kept playing with her new plaything under her feet, she continued to text Allie about their dinner plans. She was so excited to finally see a person she wasn't related to. She'd spent enough time with her relatives that she could go another ten years before she has to see them again. In fact, Miranda hadn't seen Allie since Christmas break when she moved and now that she had come to visit, she was hyped and ready.

"So have you decided on a place or not?" Miranda asked over the phone.

"I'm letting you decide. Nothing too expensive. Remember, I am in college." Allie replied back.

"How about that little Italian place across the the street?"

"If that's what you want. Be there at five. See you then ;)" Allie sent.

"Let's see..." Miranda thought out loud. "It's three o'clock right now." She sighed and brought her legs closed to her body and got up from her chair, releasing our hero from under her heels. "What am I going to do for two hours!" She yelled in her room. She then turned around and saw her massive queen size bed.

"Guess it wouldn't hurt if I took a little power nap before dinner." Miranda said out loud. She then walked to her bed, unlocked her phone to set a timer for about an hour and a half. She knew she could get up in time before Ally came to pick her up in time so as soon as she got on the bed wearing her purple shirt and jeans while she was still barefoot. She then closed her eyes and went to sleep. She passed out in a matter of seconds with our little friend still passed out under her desk, unaware of his future with Miranda.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading. Please feel free to leave a review to show me what you think.