- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the delay but I was busy for the past two weeks.
I felt like hell when I finally woke up. I could no longer feel Miranda bounce her foot down on top of my body. That's when I opened my eyes and looked around the desk. I didn't even see her long legs that towered above me. Maybe she had gone out and left me here, not that even knew I existed. She thinks I'm nothing more than a bug that should be crushed under her foot. That's when I realized that now that she wasn't blocking my path, I might be able to explore her room and maybe get to see who was tormenting me a little while ago. Get to know her a little bit. I already knew her feet all too well but that didn't mean much when it came to actually knowing a person.

As I began my tour around Miranda's expansive room, I noticed the dark purple walls. It was like looking at her toes but on a much grander scale. It was like she'd painted her toes to match her wall. Or her wall to match her toes. Either way, it was incredible to see the giant room. To my left, I saw her door that obviously lead to the hallway. I didn't know if she lived with anyone else or if she did, I didn't know if they were home but I knew it was suicide to step outside this room so I kept on walking, exploring Miranda's room.

After several minutes of walking, I stumbled on to the treasure trove that was my heaven. Miranda's massive shoe closet. It was filled with every shoe you could possibly imagine. To my right was what seemed like to me to be athletic shoes. I soon walked up to one of the shoes that appeared to be her running shoes. I walked up to the heel of it, I touched it and could feel the dirt and grime collect on my hand. I then looked at my palm. It was near pitch black from the grim that Miranda had walked in over the time she's had it. It could be mud, dirt and other things she's stepped in. Then there was the color of the shoe. The heel, as far as I could tell before she got them, was a kind of bright blue. As I continued to walk around this massive running shoe, I decided to go to the very toe of the shoe.

When I arrived to my destination, I was amazed how it was much filthier than than the heel. Understandable since Miranda's toes like to sweat a lot. Not that I knew for sure. I only know from my little time with her and feet a tiny bit ago. I soon began to climb on to the top of the running shoe and began to look around my surroundings. Underneath my own feet were the holes that let Miranda's feet breathe while they're in the hot and to me, the giant shoe while she would walk and run in these.

Pretty soon, my urges returned to me. At first, I didn't know what triggered my erection but I soon smelt it. A tiny fragment of Miranda's foot sweat remained on the shoe. I looked around and that's when I saw them. I wasn't alone in Miranda's room. I looked up to see the familiar olive soles hanging off the massive bed that I had ignored during my little journey to this shoe closet. "Why did I not look over there!" I yelled, getting on my knees and began to kiss Miranda's shoes while getting extremely hard from both tasting and just from staring at Miranda's sexy and from what I could see, sweaty soles. Her soles were sweating and her toes were scrunched up, keeping the sweat from falling to floor. I didn't want to climb the giant bed to reach Miranda's soles. This is one of the few times that I've actually had some common sense while I was this small.

But that common sense was soon thrown out the door when I got on my stomach and put my erection inside one of the holes that the toe section of the shoe had. I began to basically do push-ups as my member rubbed against the darkened fabric. This wasn't the only thing that motivated my urges. This was the thing that kinda brought me here. The scent that continued to spill out to be inhaled by me over and over again. The way it smelled was a little bit more sparse than Miranda's feet themselves but it was still incredibly hot for me.

Next up, there was me looking directly at Miranda's soles that I was constantly staring at. Every few seconds, Miranda would release her scrunched up toes and let me see the underside of her incredible toes. This action caused the beads of sweat that had formed on her soles and stayed on her toes to fall down to the tiled floor. Watching this along with the scent around me, finally made me climax once again. This time, my load didn't land on organic matter like myself or Miranda's foot. My member had shot my load directly into Miranda's running shoe. But I didn't care. My urge to jack off was satisfied once again and I soon felt weak once again. I then flipped over onto my back and just stared up at the clothes above me. I couldn't tell what was what or what color the clothing was and I didn't care. I was living the ultimate dream.

After resting for a few seconds and also waiting for my erection to fade away, I got up and jumped off the running shoe continued my little exploration of Miranda's closet. I saw some shoes that some of my ex-girlfriends used to own. The usual flats that girls liked to wear that I don't really like to go near. High heels that showed obvious signs of not being used due to their soles looking brand new plus there wasn't any dirt on the bottom of the shoe.

After walking past several more running shoes and a few that I basically had sex with, I was exhausted so I collapsed on the nearest shoe that I could see. The shoe that I ultimately collapsed on was a soft sandal that had obvious signs that Miranda had used them a lot. There was the imprint of her massive foot. The sweat print was present the most was the toe section of it. Although I could've gotten up and smelled what Miranda's foot had left me, I didn't have the energy for it. I had completely drained myself while I was doing Miranda's shoes. I couldn't help it. The scent was just too intoxicating that I felt like I had to. Without any energy left, I just closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile, Miranda was just about to wake up when our hero knocked himself out. She'd really hoped that she wouldn't oversleep and miss her dinner with Ally. Though this wouldn't be the first time she slept through something that she didn't want to miss. A few months ago, she had a important job interview at a really high class job. She'd planned to get up nearly two hours before she was supposed to be there to get her breakfast and drive to the office but since there wasn't anyone to get her up and her alarm didn't go off, she overslept. By nearly three hours. Needless to say, she didn't get the job nor did she get another interview.

At exactly four thirty, Miranda's phone went off to wake her up like she set it to. She wasn't exactly the type of person to actually wake up at an exact time so she just opened her eyes for a brief second and then turned off the annoying alarm that blared in her ear like a crash cymbal that continued to repeat itself over and over until her finger turned it off. "God damn alarm doesn't know how to shut up." Miranda said and brought her feet under the covers and she eventually got into a ball that made feel both warm but also comfortable. Before, her feet were literally hanging off her bed and to be honest, they were freezing in comparison to the rest of her body. She completely forgot that she had an important date with Allie and went back to sleep.

After thrifty minutes or so, Allie pulled up to Miranda's driveway and waited for her to come out. She wasn't surprised in the slightest that Miranda wasn't ready in time. She thought of calling her but she knew that wouldn't help one bit as she would never answer calls. Her policy was to answer texts, no calls. She just didn't enjoy talking to people. Not even her best friend.

After waiting in her car for almost ten minutes, Allie got out of her car and walked to the door. She knew where Miranda kept her spare keys. Under the cat bed. She knew because of how many times Miranda would lock herself out of her house while she and her walked home. As she shooed the cat away, she lifted the bed to reveal the two keys. Picking them up, she unlocked the doors and went upstairs to Miranda's room. Countless times she'd been in this house. From sleepovers when they were in middle school to just hanging out when they were in high school together. She'd practically lived in this house for her junior year so she knew where was what.

Allie then reached Miranda's door. It was the one that had the "keep out" sign. "That won't stop me." Ally said as she knocked on the door a few times. She then put her ear close to the door and heard several moans and groans that she distinctly knew who it was. She opened the door and walked into her room. She could see a sleeping form that was curled up in a ball. Ally then got on her knees and lifted up the covers to see the face of Miranda with her eyes closed. "God bless...you're so cute." Allie said as she gently shook Miranda awake. That's when Miranda opened her eyes.

"I fell asleep didn't I?" Miranda said in a sleepy voice.

"You did. But I knew you were going to be late so I booked our reservation at six. Now get dressed." Allie said as she awoke Miranda from her slumber. "Or do you want me to pick out your clothes so you can sleep a little bit longer?" Miranda just nodded her head in agreement so that's what Allie did.

She walked over to her closet and picked out the best she thought Miranda had. Within a few minutes, Allie had chosen Miranda's red dress that she wore for prom and all she needed was her shoes. She looked down at her feet and saw a old pair of flip flops that Miranda had "borrowed" from her a few months ago. She then brought them closer up by picking them up to her face. This unknowingly caused the still asleep shrunken man to fall directly into Allie's opened toes shoes. She had worn a kind of classy type of sandal and our hero had landed right in between her second and third toes. Fortunately, he was secure and safe from falling out as Allie walked around to do her business.

"I thought you were going to give these back." Allie said as she stood up and woke Miranda up with her loud voice. "I'm sorry. They were just so comfortable under my feet. I was going to give them back but....." Miranda trailed on for a few seconds before she realized Allie was only kidding. "You can keep them. I just wanted to know where they were. Now, get dressed. We leave in ten minutes." Allie said as she walked out the room to leave Miranda to get dressed.

Miranda then got up out of her bed and got ready. She knew this place wasn't high class but she still wanted to be cute for Allie. She undressed herself to her bra and panties and walked over to where Allie put her sparkling red dress. She then threw it on and zipped it up. Miranda walked over to her shoe closet and surveyed the astonishing amount of footwear she had. She thought about putting on just her closed toed heels but then remembered the last time she wore them was her birthday last month and how uncomfortable they were. She remembered they constricted her toes and how she didn't really like to wear them. She then looked at her wedges that were opened toed. They were about two inches high and were extremely comfortable. She smiled as she picked them up and put them on.

As Allie waited for Miranda to get dressed outside her door, she would wiggle her toes and feel something both under and in between them. She wondered what it could be that she was messing with her red painted toes. She began to think of what it could be. "A small pebble that I ignored until now? Can't be. I would've felt it." That's when started to raise her foot up to her face to see what it was. That would've been the case if Miranda hadn't opened the door to show Allie her beautiful body. "What do you think?" Miranda asked to Allie who quickly set her foot back on the ground when she heard the door open.

"You look amazing." Allie said as she looked at the beautiful girl that stood before her. "You ready?" Miranda said as she walked downstairs to Ally's car. "Come on Allie! We're going to be late if you just stand there." With Allie following close behind, the two left for their dinner date but unbeknownst to the two women, they were bringing along a guest that would have rather stayed in Miranda's shoe closet than being snatched up by Allie.
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you for the read. Please leave a review, it really helps me out, positive or negative. And after this chapter, I'm gonna try something I've never done before. Don't worry, it'll be good for you guys.