- Text Size +
"Gross! A bug!"

Miranda screamed at the top of her lungs as she threw her egg along with the "bug" or what she thought was a bug on to the floor. She then got up on her chair, picking her legs up from the ground to avoid the bug. "God dammit! Who the hell would put a bug in an Easter egg?" Miranda screamed as she reached over to her right sandal to smash the bug to just a stain on her floor.

"Die you little bastard! Die!" Miranda screamed as she leaned over and took her first smack at the tiny speck on her floor. Fortunately for the unnamed man who continued to scurry towards salvation, she missed several times. This would continue on for a few seconds before the bug disappeared from her view when it crawled under her table. "Damn. It got away." Miranda sighed and returned to her comfortable position on her chair, stretching her legs once again to relax. "If it's smart, it won't come back." Miranda thought to herself as she pulled her laptop up towards her, pleased with herself. She then kicked off her remaining shoe and gathered both of them and tossed them across her room, getting them in her shoe closet. She then set her feet down on the nice and cool floor. "I really need to get a foot massage soon. It's been too long since Ally's touched my feet." Miranda thought as she began to log in to her laptop to do whatever, completely oblivious to the man that was on her floor.

As I began to fall to the floor, I knew this was going to hurt. But when I did end up hitting the floor, I didn't even break a single bone. Hell, I didn't feel the pain that would have been expected due the fall. After I shrugged off the decent, the feet that were once right in front of me disappeared into the heavens above me. That's when she screamed. Guess I really was the size of a bug. Little did I know, things could and would get a lot worse.

As I recovered from having my tiny eardrums assaulted by her massive and powerful voice, I looked up to see one sandal that she once wore in her hand. I've killed enough bugs myself like the way she was planning to know what she was planning. The most minuscule person in the world versus the giant shoe wouldn't end well for me. So I ran towards the only place I knew where I would almost certainly be safe from Miranda and her deadly shoe. Under her desk. That's when her first smack landed mere centimeters from where I was standing so I bolted as fast as I possibly could towards salvation. It was a miracle how many times she actually missed. Maybe it was luck. Maybe it divine intervention. Like something or someone out there didn't want me to get crushed by this girl. But more likely was that no matter how small I was or how big she was, her aim for killing bugs was terrible. She kept landing mere inches behind or to the side of me and even one time she landed a shot literally right behind me so it brushed my back. This was the last time she tried to him me because after she did that, I disappeared from her view. I stopped running as I watched her hand leave my vision. "Jesus Christ. That's was close." I said out loud as I wobbled over to one of the legs of the desk. I was exhausted from running here. The desk itself was made of quality wood. Dark black, almost as dark as Miranda's brunette hair. When I was still in the egg and when she didn't freak out, I got to see her face. She couldn't be older than twenty. She was quite the looker. Her smile, or at least I imagined it to be very vibrant. Crystal white teeth and bright red lipstick.

I then turned my head and saw the giant pair of feet mere a hundred feet away from where I was sitting. "Miranda." I said as I extended my arm wanting to touch them. I could see the tiniest movement that she would make. Minuscule movements that would have normally gone unnoticed to her peers and other people that were her size. They might even be unnoticed by Miranda herself but for me, the movements didn't go unnoticed. The slightest wiggle that she would subconsciously make with her toes was all I could see. It really put into perspective how small I really was. Something as simple as a minuscule toe flick suddenly became my whole world. I then decided on what I should do next. I had be closer to those toes. I just had to. There was just no stopping me.

The closer I got to her feet, I began to see more details that I could hardly see where I once was before. The toes were a lot bigger than before and so was the stench that was in the air. I couldn't even notice a difference in air quality from the egg to when I was over in the corner but now that I was a few feet away from her feet, the stench overpowered me but not enough for me to pass out. It smelled of rotten things and sweat. A lot of sweat. I didn't know exactly how a little girl who I couldn't help but notice while she was trying to crush me to see that she must have stood a little under five foot three, if I was regular sized that produced this much sweat. I then looked up and saw her jean covered legs and then I could see a tiny bit of her smooth stomach and a small segment of her purple shirt.

I had this crazy idea, an idea that I would never attempt or even think about if I was normal sized. My idea was stupid I'll admit but not only was it my last chance both to get Miranda's attention but it might be my last chance to touch a woman's body. My plan? I was going to go under her toes and see what it was like. Being surrounded by a giant girl was never a fantasy of mine. That was until now. I just can't explain what came over me. Sure there was a risk, getting crushed by accident and all but it would hopefully be worth it. Although most of my brain favored doing this, I could hear a faint voice in the back of my head saying things like "Don't do it!" or "You'll get us both killed!" I kinda just ignored that part of my brain like I normally did and followed through with the plan.

I then began to walk to her big toes to get a good entrance to get under her toes. Again, I don't know why I did it. It must have been fate that dragged me here and almost be squashed by her shoes multiple times I might add. Maybe it was just the way her feet smelled. For all I know I might have had an attraction to feet my whole life and not explored it until now. I guess by doing this, I'm making up for nearly twenty years of calling people who like feet creeps. As I got on my stomach to enter the crevasse known only as Miranda's toes, I began to army crawling to get to my destination.

The longer I continued to crawl under Miranda's toes, the larger my erection became. That's when my naked body soon began to make contact with her hot and sweaty feet. I can't describe how much I actually loved this. The scent of her feet continued to fill my nostrils and I eventually flipped over, letting my erection begin to touch Miranda's skin. Her toes were so soft. I could tell that she took good care of them. I then used my right hand to feel how soft and gentle her foot really was. "It's like a pillow. A living, breathing pillow." I thought. Surprisingly enough, when I touched her foot, she let out a slight sigh. I thought this was her being pleased with me touching her feet but that wasn't it. I wouldn't find out what that meant until later.

Around this time, I finally climaxed all of myself and Miranda's extremely sexy feet. I couldn't believe that this was really happening. Was this a dream because if it was, I wouldn't want it to end because no matter how much I hated even looking at feet, I absolutely loved Miranda's right now. Feeling her humid sweat coat me like I was in the shower back home. Then there was the smells that surrounded me. The smell of fresh sweat being produced almost made me go for round two but I was too exhausted to even go near my now faded erection. Then there was the lotion that was very faint but I could still smell and taste a tiny bit. The scent? Cherry mixed with a lot of sweat. A delicious drink after jerking I'd say. I couldn't speak for Miranda obviously but that had to be the most intimate thing two people could possibly do whether one of the people was aware of it even happening.

High above the little man who continued to jack off to her feet, Miranda had ditched her laptop around the same time our hero had first ventured in between her very toes and replaced it with her phone. She unlocked it and opened the messages app. Her friend Allie now became the only one who replied to her texts. Originally, she texted nearly ten people who responded almost instantly but as time went by, fewer and fewer people responded. All but Ally remained loyal no matter how many texts she received from Miranda.

"So, what are you doing?" Miranda texted.

A few seconds later, Allie responded with "Nothing much. You?"

"Sitting at home. So I went on an Easter egg hunt at my grandmas today." Miranda texted.

"Really? Did you get anything good?"

Miranda paused and moaned slightly from frustration (This was what our hero thought was her being pleased with him) and texted back. "The only egg I found was filled with a disgusting bug."

"Did you kill it at least?" Allie said.

"No. I tried to but I got away. If it's smart, it'll just escape outside because if it isn't...." Miranda then put her phone down on her desk and leaned back on her chair, further stretching her legs. She could've sworn she felt something under her right foot but then she remembered the loose piece of floor that always stood up when she stretched her legs like this. That's when the piece of floor disappeared from feeling. Then her phone vibrated one more time. She grabbed it and looked at the text. Yet again, it was Ally.

"On a different topic, do you want to go get dinner tonight. My treat?" As Miranda read this text in her head, she subconsciously scrunched her toes together from excitement. Without hesitation, she texted back.

"Yes!" The yes was followed by nearly fifteen exclamation points to show how excited she was. Allie had always been a closer friend than most others. It was to just to have fun and spend time with each other but since last December, they hadn't seen each other. That was, until now.

"I'll be right be back. My parents want to talk to me." Allie texted as Miranda put her phone on her desk. All she texted back was "K". Miranda was ready to see her friend again. She was so excited. To express this excitement, she did what she would normally do when she was excited. Wiggle her toes. Though this didn't and shouldn't be considered by any means dangerous to a normal sized person, down below the desk and underneath her toes, Miranda was causing chaos and she didn't even know it.