- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yo keep reading :)
Mia's brother looked young. 10 maybe. He was wearing jeans a plain red t-shirt and had dark hair like Mia. "Mia who are they and why are they so small." Christopher asked again. How could he see us, he must have perfect eyesight." Well Christopher, they are very small people.Um I found them on the street and decided to take care of them. Don't tell mom and dad though or they won't let me continue to take care of them." Christopher looked confused by Mia but nodded and walked off.

"Shit shit shit" Mia was panicking she didn't know what her parents would do if Christopher told them about the small people. Well she knew it would be bad but what exactly they would do was a mystery."Uh oh Mia looks bad, you are such an amateur, did you actually leave your door open." Bianca snorted. Mia turned around with a raised eyebrow and picked Bianca up. She put Bianca between her boobs and just left her there. I saw Bianca's head disappear in between the two lumps of flesh. " Mia why did you say you took care of us?" I asked. I was intrigued by her response to Christopher's question because it clearly wasn't true, she had just made us fight an ant(sounds easy but do it when you are smaller than the ant).
"Cause he is a softie. He won't sell me out to mom and dad if I say that selling me out would result in something being in danger.He really likes seeing animals, especially small ones, be taken care of instead of abandoned or whatever. You should see how funny it is whenever I step on a bug or something and he is around. He is such a wimp about it, he honestly acts like he had known the bug forever or I had just crushed his best friend beneath my foot. Kinda like what I did to you Harry except you didn't care nearly as much when I crushed Kyle underneath my toes compared to when I crushed that ant accidentally yesterday in front of Chris. I wouldn't have actually known I had stepped on it if he didn't start crying and making me apologise."

Man I really didn't care that Kyle died and I really hate myself for it. I really am a terrible person. I looked at her foot. It was bare and had a very deep red colour for her nail varnish. Underneath those toes my best friend died. But at least I still had Phil, if I was just with Bianca think I would just ask Mia to step on me with her beautiful,hot sexy toes. I wanted to be under her sole I wanted her to rub my...Nope stop. I refuse to fantasise about her feet or about her for that matter. She was pretty but she was also sadistic, that is a big turn off for me(duh). I saw Christopher peep his head into the room. "Mia can I see the people." He said innocently. "No ,fuck off Chris. I am doing stuff." She wasn't doing anything she was just standing letting me fantasise about her feet and feeling Bianca between her orbs.
"Please Mia, pleeeeaaaasssseeee." Christopher was relentless.
"Ok fine whatever, just don't tell mom and dad when they come home."
"They aren't back for another week remember Mia, They are still in Spain with grandmama."
"Wait what.I forgot about that I thought they were just at work. So that is why they haven't been home these last few days." Mia looked relieved. But also kinda pissed(maybe it was because she wore the jeans and a t shirt over her slutty clothes that one night before the club even though her parents were out and they wouldn't have actually seen her).She had one week before she had to risk Christopher telling her parents. I saw Christopher lean down. He was quite short even for 10. If he was shrunken he would probably only be half my height. I looked up and waved at him. He waved back with a smile. How was he not freaked out.Seriously his sister had just shown up with small people and he was ok. Just fine.

Just then Bianca popped out from In-between Mia's boobs. She was gasping for air very heavily. Christopher looked directly at Bianca and gaped his mouth open." Is that Bianca?" Christopher asked, he must've seen her come over before or something to know who she was. "How did she get small?" Mia didn't have an explanation for it so she pushed Bianca back down into the abyss before saying:
"Chris! Why are you staring at my boobs. I am your fucking sister you weirdo you don't perv on your sister that is just creepy. You are 10 and you are already looking at my tits, seriously Chris stop looking." Mia had just pretended like she didn't just push Bianca I between her boobs.
"No I wasn't being a pervert. Mia I saw Bianca you just pushed her down in between your boobs." Chris looked very embarrassed(C'mon Mia you were really accusing him of being a pervert he is 10 he probably didn't even know what that meant). "Mia you better not be masturbating with these small people. Or I will tell mom and dad over the phone."
(Ok he used the word masturbation so I think he knows what he is talking about). I saw the sweat appear on Mia's palms again. She didn't know how to get out of this.
"Chris no, I am not masturbating with these people." Mia said sheepishly to try and re-assure Chris despite what he had just saw. Bianca heard this and got an idea. She obviously wasn't a big fan of Mia right now so she crawled between Mia's boobs and found her way to Mia's nipple(How do I know this? Well I can tell you how I don't know. I was DEFINITELY was NOT looking at the small lump in Mia's tight top which was obviously Bianca crawl over to the other small lump in Mia's top which was obviously her nipple.There...I am a perverted tiny person).

Bianca then started to rub Mia's nipple(I refuse to say how I know this)Bianca rubbed it with all of her energy in order to get Mia to respond. I saw Mia's face she was biting her lip while trying to argue with Chris about now she didn't use us as sex toys(not true may I remind you of gym).I could see Mia trying to suppress her sexual emotions. Bianca wanted Mia to make a noise or something to prove that she was using us to sexually please herself in front of Chris in order to get Mia in trouble. Man Bianca really is a bitch. Obviously rubbing wasn't enough to break the giantess so Bianca opened her mouth and put Mia's nipple inside(I could see the top getting wet)Man that nipple must've tasted nice, I wish it was me licking that nipple instead of Bianca(...)Mia was going to break. A few moments later Mia let out a soft moan. It was quite quiet but Chris still heard. Bianca stopped pleasuring Mia and climbed back out of her boobs. Chris obviously saw Bianca poke out.
"You are masturbating with them Mia, you're a meanie.And that is Bianca,I'm telling mom and dad." Chris ran away downstairs.
"You bitch Bianca, I will deal with you later." Mia said before she grabbed something off her bed an ran downstairs after Chris.
Chapter End Notes:
2 more to go till you have read all of this update