- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Keep going
"Wow Bianca that was a good plan." I said. I had to admit it was very smart there was no way I would've been able to think that up that quickly.
"I don't need your opinion nerd I knew it would work. That bitch has very responsive breasts." Bianca snapped back, still a very bitter tone.
"How do you know that?" I asked curiously.
"Truth or dare. We are still friends, I know most things about her." Bianca said(and I genuinely hope that Bianca found that out through a truth or I have some questions about their dares...).
"C'mon you two let's follow them." Phil said interrupting our conversation.We ran to the top of the stairs where we could see Mia fighting her brother. She was stopping him from getting the phone by holding him back. Christopher then bit her hand. Mia shrieked in pain and let Chris go and he took the phone from her. Chris was running around the house. He was extremely speedy and went faster then I could run even though I was a lot older. Mia chased after him and I could hear them screaming at each other. Chris ended up back in the room they started and finally I heard Mia's parents from the phone, it was on speaker. Just then I saw a laser hit Chris and he rapidly dropped in size. He ended up too small for me to see but what I did see was Mia step onto where he was standing and pick up the phone. Mia turned the speaker mode off
" Hi mom...I was just calling to see how you guys are...I am ok...Chris? He is asleep right now...ok...ok...yeah I am being nice to him(lies)...ok love you byeeeeee."
Mia put he phone down before peeling Chris form the bottom of her foot. She then turned to the stairs and walked up them. We walked back into the room.
"You little prick." Mia said putting Chris down beside me." Mia looked mad. Her face showed no sign of compassion or mercy right now. All of slightest care for our safety had left with her temper.
"Mia grow me back." Chris said sulking.
"Nope, I didn't want to do that Chris but you left me with no choice."
Mia chuckled and gave us all an unsettling grin. "Now I will show you what I really get these tiny people to do Chris. But first." Mia raised her foot and planted it down onto a near by ant. She slowly grind her bare sole onto the creature making Chris see it suffer. Chris burst into tears.

I felt so sorry for Chris right now but I was in no position to argue with Mia's decisions and not when she was mad like this.
"Harry get to my feet.You know what to do. Phil get onto my hand." I ran over to Mia's feet and rubbed into her giant trodders, she was sweating as usual and of corse it was going to rain the salty,disgusting and smelly liquid onto me. Phil got onto her hand and Mia threw him into the air and he landed in her gaping maw. Mia's tongue wanted a playmate. "Bianca since you did such a good job last time I want you to suck my tits again." Mia took her top off and unstrapped her bra. Her breasts bounced freely. She was decently sized. Bianca rolled her eyes and began to scale the giantess to get to her mountainous breasts. "Chris you chose what you want to do, or you can run my clit if you want,I know you are a little incest-obsessed pervert anyway." Chris was having a hard time comprehending what was actually happening. But he saw us all go to our duties so he decided it
was probably for the best if he did too. He ran over to her feet and rubbed the ball beside me.Mia's feet stank. She did obviously take care of her feet as the skin was so smooth and there wasn't any verrucas or anything like that. I rubbed the ball with my hands very hard. I could see Chris working equally as hard as me. Mia's sweat beads kept drenching me. I climbed up the wrinkles in her foot and got to the toes."Lick them Harry,clean them." Mia said looking at me. I stuck my tongue out and licked Mia's foot. I lapped up the sweat and toe jam every lick I took. Mia was horny, I could hear the personality drain from her voice. She wanted us to suffer now. Hopefully this was over soon I didn't like to see her like this. Her toes wiggled when I touched them . She giggled every time I licked her toes. I think she was trying to give me a boner. Sure enough my member responded to being close to female feet and stood ready for attention. Mia noticed my crotch touch her foot. "Harry, you're a foot person are you? Hahaha I never knew that." She sounded so sarcastic with her last sentence.She knew all along. "You have done well now I want you to please yourself." Was she legitimately asking me to jerk off. "Cmon Harry, I will do it for you if you want." Mia said laughing. She shook me off her foot and then pinned me to the ground with it. She started to rub my crotch with her foot for the third time in my tiny life. I couldn't deny that I was enjoying it though no matter how pathetic I felt.

Bianca had finally climbed her way to Mia's boob she wrapped her lips around the nipple and tickled it with her tongue.Mia looked down at Bianca."You cunt,work harder. You have treated me like shit the whole time I've known you. You gave me a reputation that I didn't want to have, you made it so I couldn't go anywhere else I couldn't go to anyone else. Now you are trapped, you will never go anywhere again." Mia was really into this. She was jizzing her emotions all over the place. Bianca stopped.
"So what I treated you like garbage. Eat or be eaten Mia. I posted a fake prono for you and then your rep fell big deal bitch." Bianca was so bitchy even at this size. Mia glared at Bianca and then smiled
"Funny you should say that Bianca,eat or be eaten." Mia took Phil out of her mouth and hovered Bianca above it. Bianca screamed her lungs out. Mia didn't care for Bianca anymore. She dropped Bianca into her maw and swallowed her whole.
"She even tasted like a bitch." Mia said."ok you guys can stop now. With that we all stopped breathing heavily. Mia walked out of the room and into the bathroom.

I could see Chris crying on the floor. I was going to help him get over this but last time I helped someone crying in this family I got shoved up an ass,but I doubt Chris would do that to me. So in the end I did walk over to him and said : "what's wrong?(you know other then your sister shrunk you and used you as a slave)"
"My sister shrunk me and used me as slave(I fucking knew it)."
Chapter End Notes:
I have been looking around this its and realised my chapters are quite short compared to other authors...that is probably why I have like 11 when It would really b like 5 lol :)