- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Last one 4 this update ;(

But I will write more if you want...leave some reviews
Mia walked back into the room. She looked down at us and didn't say anything. She just looked at us staring up at her.
"I think we need another person, don't you guys think so?" Mia asked us finally breaking the silence."I mean Harry you are great, Chris I love you and Phil well. Actually I don't care much about you Phil but I think it was perfect with four people, it's just that one of those people just so happened to be Bianca and we all knew she had to die cause well I didn't like her very much."
"I thought you were friends with her." Chris asked
"Ehhh, kinda but not really. I mean she was ok at times but sometimes she was a mean asshole. Like basically eighty five-ish percent of the time she was an asshole. Anyway that brings us to who I should get to accompany you guys, I have some people in mind and I got some pictures of them. Just agree on who you want and I will shrink that person so we can all be friends agaaaain yaaaaay."
Mia was regaining her personality, I was honestly expecting her just to start masturbating with us as soon as she walked back in. She put down four pictures and left us to decide. I could see three people I recognise : Mia's gym teacher Mrs.Cunningham was there; one of Phil's friends who hated me named Wayne and Becky.
The only person left was a young dark kid I didn't know. Obviously by the reaction Chris pulled he was friends with this guy. "You can't shrink Alvin Mia." Chris was sobbing again(I know you're like 10 or something but come the hell on stop crying).
"Yeah I can. Bro I can do whatever the fuck I want to you." Mia laughed and pinned down her brother with her foot. But then I saw her eyes widen. She was just now realising that this was her brother she was torturing not some random school kid. Mia removed her foot and tilted her head slightly. She smiled and giggled a bit."But you are my brother and shrinking you was disrespectful. I am sorry but please don't tell mom and dad about this Chris." Mia had that sound of fear in her voice again. I was more afraid of what would happen to us if we were found small that whatever punishment Mia's mother could ever think up for Mia.Would we be tested on by scientists or some crap? (according to every movie with mad scientists, yes that will happen to us). Or maybe we will be just fed to dogs and be forgotten about(according to every other movie than yes we will be eaten by dogs).

Chris nodded and Mia pointed her pen at Chris. The laser beam fired and Chris grew until he was normal sized. Chris saw his chance and ran away form his sister. Mia laughed as he ran, she obviously enjoyed the fear he was exerting.
"Ok now he is gone you guys chose two, or we can just stay as two people if that is what you prefer." I looked at the pictures. All three of the people there I didn't really care about so I was ok with anyone.
"Phil you decide." I told him
"Alright. Mia I would like to nominate Mrs. Cunningham and Wayne." Phil said this while nodding and pointing to those two pictures as if she didn't know who he was talking about. I was shocked he chose Wayne.
"Dude? Why Wayne?"
"I had a falling out with him, he is an annoying prick and I would like to see him suffer at Mia's feet. I will probably enjoy it more than she will." Phil said with a very serious look on his face.
"You probably won't enjoy it as much as I will Phil." Mia said. " anyway I will have to get them on Monday and you have worked pretty hard so I grant you guys the rest of the weekend off. Have fun and do whatever the fuck you want." With that Mia walked out of the room and went down stairs.

"Ok Phil what do you want to do?" I asked not knowing he would grab me and then walk into a fluffy cave like are with me.
"Listen to me, we are going to get that pen and grow back to normal size and then we will shrink Mia and let her worship us." Phil laughed. I raised an eyebrow . As much as I wanted to become big again there is no way we were going to get that pen, and even if we did we wouldn't know how to use it, what about if we shrank our sleeves out of existence accidentally? I informed Phil of my concerns with his plan and he only laughed at my problems.
"There is no way a dumb bitch like her can use something we cannot master and besides the pen is on top of her desk, all we need to do is climb it. Then SHABAM!!! We have it." Phil laughed once again he sounded pretty confident.
"Ok Phi, I will help you on this suicide mission but only cause you are my friend otherwise I would call you a retard and sit here inside this sock. Wait why did you even drag me in here? its not like she is outside listening to us."
"Oh, oh yeah ok we can leave." We walked out to the sock before setting our eyes on the pen. It was played in a blue metal and the sunlight from the window glinted off it into my eyes. I could see where the laser comes out of and it actually looked like it would work as a pen.
Phil climbed down the leg of the bed and I followed him. He signalled me to make my way over to the leg of the desk(he could've just told me to come instead of making goofy gestures with his hands...idiot). We looked up at the desk before climbing the wood. It took about 10 minutes but we finally reached the top and walked to the pen.
"Ok it looks like there is a switch to jam it grow and shrink people. I just need to switch it to...grrrooooow." I pushed the switch with all my might and it slowly budged and slotted into the grow spot.
"Me first!" Phil said before and fly swooped down and picked him up. This fly was huge it lifted Phil up into the air and was flying him around. Damn please don't tell me Phil was going to be eaten. The fly landed on the ground and opened it's manny jaws and licked Phil. I could hear Phil scream from up on top of the desk. Ok I didn't know what to do. Ah I know. I wanted to shoot the laser at Phil so he could grow. But if I missed and hit the fly. That would've been bad news.

So I flipped the switch to the shrink side before firing at the fly. The laser made contact and the fly shrunk into nothingness. We celebrated with cheers and dumb dances. Phil took about 20 minutes to climb back up and as I was about to shoot him Mia walked into the room.

"What are you guys doing up there?" She asked.
Shit this as bad
"Mia we were just getting some water. Phil said as he tipped a giant bottle over and drank from the puddle it created.
"I have to clean that up you prick." Mia rolled her eyes and then looked at the pen. " oh I forgot I need that." She said taking the pen off the desk and destroying out plan. "Byeeee" she said waving. Well there goes our plan. Stupid fly.
Chapter End Notes:
Dunno what to say...
Hope you enjoyed it and leave a review :D