- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everybody who is still reading this...for some reason...I mean I'm not even that good at this there must be other stories to read those(I'm joking please stay...)
I have been lazy lately and decided...to write something today. I just finished it and it is quite long(I think) compared to my other chapters. Tell me if you enjoy the chapters being longer so I oblige.
Enjoy(maybe)
The rest of the weekend was uneventful(thank God).Chris didn't come back into Mia's room once and Mia pretty much left us alone but of course she had the pen with her the whole time. The weekend passed quickly and soon it was freaking Monday. I woke up to the sound of an alarm buzzing extremely loudly. Mia was still asleep and I could see that Phil was too so I had to walk all the way to the pillow of the bed and climb onto the alarm and jump onto it several times to turn it off. I thought it was difficult to turn the alarm off when I was normal sized. That was way harder than anything I have ever done at normal size. Mia was not getting up I didn't want to wake her up due to a mixture of she might do some bad shit to me and laziness to I just laid near her face and fell back asleep.

Well I thought I went back to sleep Mia woke up about a minute after I got onto her huge pillow."Harry wake up." She said. I could hear her but I was so tired from doing absolutely nothing in the weekend that I couldn't be bothered to listen to her. Well I should never do that again. I felt a fleshy, moist, warm thing touch my back. It stuck me to it and I was pulled into Mia's gaping mouth. She had caught me like I was a fly and she was a frog. I had never been into Mia's mouth before and didn't ever want to go but her I am now. Mia raised her tongue and splashed me down onto the bottom of her mouth. I was underneath her giant tongue and being constantly coated in saliva and surrounded by morning breath and so much flesh it was hard to breath. Mia's saliva drooped into my mouth as I opened it up to take a deep breath. It tasted like saliva(you know, like it would). I could feel Mia's body moving even as she was torching me with her oversized tongue. Mia finally spat me out into her bowl of cereal. I was now swimming in this huge bowl surrounded by large wheat shapes and milk. I swam desperately to avoid the spoon which was swooping down and shovelling food into Mia's mouth. I outlasted allot the wheat but Mia picked me up with her fingers and put me on the floor beside Phil and her foot. I could also see Chris' feet to my left. "Mia you shouldn't put them there you could step on them. Your feet always stink too skits even worse for them." Chris whined.
"What are you gonna do about it if I do step on them huh? Chris? Huh?" Mia mocked as she raised her barefoot above me and lowered it. She rolled me underneath her sole which was hot and very sweaty(man it just HAD to be summer didn't it. Maybe she wouldn't be barefoot all the time if it Was winter). Chris looked like he wanted to say something back but obviously remembered what happens last time he had a disagreement with his sister so he shut up. Mia stuck her tongue out at Chris and laughed before picking me up and throwing me into her shoe.

Next thing i know I find myself in a shoe with five giant bare toes above my head. Mia went to school barefoot in her shoes again because she is so considerate of me. The smell was quite bad considering she had just washed her feet yesterday and she hadn't done anything to make her sweat yet. I wasn't suffocating or gaging but it could've smelt better; a lot better. She scrunched her toes covering my face in the flesh . She then squeezed my face in between her toes which made my tongue peep out and touch her feet. I assumed she wanted me to lick her toes. I rolled my eyes before sticking my slimy tongue out and drenching her toes in my spit. I licked in between the crevices in between her toes and the gap between the toe and the nail. I could already taste a hint of salt which meant she was going to get sweaty. I knew what was going to happen next.

Mia pulled me out of her shoe and we were where I expected to be, in the changing room.
"Hey it's gym again, yay."Mia said winking still remembering last time she had gym. I was stuck up her ass and she was enjoying it. "Anyway this is where our first new tiny is. Mrs.Cunningham." She pulled Phil out of her other shoe and shoved us both into her cleavage. Her two mountainous orbs compressed me and Phil between them. Every movement we made would make our fleshy fat prison jiggle. I could feel the vibrations in her boobs as Mia walked into the gymnastics room. Muffled speech found it's way through thin layers of fabric and between Mia's cleavage. It sounded like she was talking to Becky.
"Mia do you know where Bianca is. She wouldn't respond to my texts over the weekend."
"No idea Becky. She wouldn't respond to me either, maybe she is pissed of at us or something. I never really know with Bianca."
Mia was lying through her teeth. I could imagine her making a really dorky face after her last sentence. she was a terrible liar,she couldn't ever pull of a lie in chemistry class about homework or something like that.Doing something like this(you know, shrinking everyone) may require lying.
"I dunno Mia, I have told Mr. Simpson(our head teacher) about her disappearing all of a sudden."
"Wait what, disappearing?!? I don't think so Becky. How is that even a possible thing to happen to a person."
"Well you can shrink people and get them to worship your feet apparently. That is impossible, or so I thought."
I could see sweat on Mia's tits. Was this nervous sweat or just general 'it's hot' sweat.
"Becky I don't think she disappeared." Mia said quite sheepishly.
"Well whatever she better come back soon. It's not the same with just two no matter who I am with, Bianca or you."
I heard a whistle soon after and heard some indistinguishable shouting.
"No Miss I am not stupid. Miss, I am very sorry for talking." I heard Mia say. I also heard her utter the word bitch under her breath so it didn't sound very sincere. Phil was pushing into me. It was very hard to move around between boobs or ass because it is so jelly like you cannot get a grip anywhere to pull yourself anywhere. You just had to work with the jiggles. Unfortunately the jiggles kept making Phil dig into me so there was that problem.

After an hour of being pushed around in between boobs I heard another whistle blow and then everyone filed outside. Except the person whose cleavage I was stuck in. "Why did you want to see me Miss?" I heard an innocent voice say.
"Mia, as you know three of our students have gone missing. Kyle Walker, Harry Williamson and Philip Carter. Today Becky Breck informed Mr.Simpson about a fourth one going missing. Bianca Alvi? Sound familiar too you? It should because all of these four people have a known relationship with you. You sit next to Harry in chemistry and apparently talk a lot. Philip and Kyle are some very good friends of Harry and Bianca is one of you and Becky's friends. I would just like to ask you some questions in Mr. Simpson's office now.Shit . They were on to Mia's doings to shrinking us.
"Sure Miss I will come with you. Just lemme show you something first. Mia pulled the pen out and shrank Miss with it. " Have fun with your new life Miss."

I saw Mrs. Cunningham enter the top of her cleavage and sink down to where me and Phil were. "Boys! So you have been here all along." Mrs. Cunningham said.
"Yup, what do you mean? Did you know about this?" Phil said
"No. Mr.Simpson has been looking for you two and Kyle Walker. It seemed like you had disappeared and we traced it all back to little Miss Wade over here."
"Wade?" Phil asked
"It's her last name dumb ass." I informed Phil.
"Do you have any where abouts on Kyle Walker or Bianca Alvi?"
"Yup. Kyle was a bloodstain under Mia's toes. She washed him off though. Bianca is shit is probably in the sewers right now." I told Miss
" Oh." Miss said with a shocked look on her face "we may have a problem."

" no shit Miss." Phil rudely said to Miss. She gave him a dirty look before retaining her original concerned look. Mia shook her tits and we bounced around and hit each other. Before we knew it we were in Mia's next lesson. Art. I could tell as she kept sticking paint brushes down here as she was playing truth or dare with some apparently horny boys. A paintbrush hit Phil and he was pushed down the to bottom of her boobs. Phil grabbed onto the strap that connected the two cups of the bra together. "Philip hold on." Miss said as she tried to move downwards but ended up bashing into me.
"Don't bother here Miss you can't move." I said from experience.
"Truth or dare Mia?"I heard a voice outside say. This is basically what everyone did during art. Played games like this, art was a lesson where talking was permitted so it was hard to distinguish truth or dare from normal talking.
"Give me a dare." I heard Mia say.
" Let Alfie rub your feet." Daniel said laughing.
"Not cool Daniel." Alfie responded, he must've had a fetish only this Daniel knew about(well here is some advice about a foot fetish. Rule no.1 never tell anyone).
"Oh you're a foot boy are you Alfie?" Mia said trying to sound seductive. "Well I can let you rub them, they ache after fucking gym. Not here though, wait for me in the locker room after school(Really Mia if he knew that you could shrink him then your plan would be obvious to him...well I guess we won't be seeing tiny Wayne...rather someone I don't even know).
"After school, that doesn't sound good." Miss said looking at me.
"Nope, she is most definitely going to shrink this guy." I replied. Phil was still hanging on to Mia's bra. I could see his face had so much determination not to fall.
"What really Mia I was joking the dare is actually let me touch your boobs(well done to you I assume that was Daniel. You suck at asking girls to let you touch their boobs. You should probably never even ask that)."
"Hah, no way Daniel you horny prick. You won't be touching me but Alfie will, so you can go touch yourself and think of me when you get home ok cause that is the closest you're getting." Mia said laughing at Daniel. Did getting rid of Bianca give Mia this new personality? She would've never said that before. Or maybe now that she knows she can shrink her problems she has found some new confidence.
The art teacher walked over to where Mia was sitting and grunted. Mia looked up and saw he was holding a detention slip. It was after school detention for today the reason being "inappropriate use of paintbrushes". Mia rolled her eyes and stuffed her hand into her cleavage and pulled the paintbrushes out.

The end of the day came pretty quickly and we were stuck in Mia's cleavage all day. There were worse places to be I think. During the detention Mia whispered "sorry you guys I was going to take you out but I enjoyed-FORGOT. I meant forgot. I forgot you were in there hope it wasn't too bad for you guys. Mia said as she pushed a bit of a cookie down her boobs. "Eat something" she said. That must've looked weird if any other kids in detention saw what just happened.I hadn't had something to eat all day so this was very nice of her to do for me. I split the biscuit into 3 pieces best I could. I snarled down the snack. After her detention Mia walked into the locker room after her detention and saw Alfie there.
"Your actually here. Wow I just came here to get some shit out of my locker but you're actually here. Ok whatever." Mia said actually sounding stunned that a guy with a foot fetish was told he could touch the feet of a good looking girl actually took that opportunity. She may be more confident now but she is still a dumb shit.
"Yeah I am here." Alfie said. Mia sat on the floor. The bounce in her breasts was dramatic. I was flung into the air. Mia pulled of her shoes before sticking out her barefoot in front of this Alfie guy. Alfie rubbed hard into Mia's foot. He smoothed out the sole and toes with his thumbs. I poked my head out of her cleavage to see what was happening. Mia seemed to be enjoying his efforts as she kept making very relaxed sounds.
"Is it good?" He asked
"Yeah you are really good. Don't stop keep going." Mia replied. A smile grew on Alfie's face as he rubbed harder( I bet I could do a way better job if I was normal size...damn I am jealous). Alfie squeeze her foot gently feeling the sweat cover his hands.
"Your feet are very sweaty Mia, were you barefoot in your shoes today?" Alfie asked.
"Yeah. Keep going Alfie." Mia wasn't interested in a conversation right now. She was being worshiped, the only thing that turned her on more then being worshiped was apparently hurting those who worshiped her. Alfie rubbed faster and after a bit more he opened his mouth and put Mia's toes inside. I looked at her face, she looked very surprised. I never showed that affection to her feet,even though she knew about my fetish I was still shy about it.

"Ooh Alfie, getting excited are we?" Mia said pointing to the bulge in his pants(This was still a locker room, where is everyone else?Why does no-one ever come when stuff like this is going on?).
"Come with me Alfie." Mia said walking into the girls toilets(Ok this was getting wrong. Mia was only 14 I know that you have probably masturbated more than a couple of times at least by then but what was she actually going to do in there?)They sat back down and Alfie continued to suck in Mia's toes. He drenched them in saliva.
"Why don't you get your little friend out Alfie? He looks like he wants to play." Alfie nodded quickly and unzipped his fly and stuck his member through the gap in his boxers. It as all ready fully erect(it was also kinda small...man I am a very envious tiny person). Mia grabbed his cock with her toes and rubbed it(ok...fine) Mia rubbed it with her toes quickly and Alfie was moaning so fucking loudly(I am very jealous...he is getting a foot job without being suffocated or crushed under a giant foot? No way.)Someone was going to hear this.
"How bout we take this a step further?" Mia asked licking her lips(No way she was actually going to do it. She was not going to give someone a blow job at fourteen.) Alfie was nodding furiously at her. Mia then stopped and pulled something out from her shorts. It was the pen.(no BJ for you Alfie) and fired it at Aflie and he shrunk instantaneously. He was smaller than me now.
"Alfie your cock was small and unimpressive." Mia let out those harsh words and it slapped Alfie in the face almost as hard as his cock was. "But let's finish this now." Mia said. Mia got up and got into a cubicle(this particular cubicle was familiar...). Mia then pulled down her shorts and underwear and rubbed her clit. She put Alfie underneath her foot and rubbed his member with her sole(this seems familiar for some reason...). Mia moaned in pleasure of the pain she had just inflicted into Alfie with her words and the pain she was inflicting by stepping on him. Mia came after about five minutes of rubbing. "Ah...hey Harry that reminded me of that time I accidentally killed Kyle, do you remember that?" Oh wait sorry too soon?" Mia asked genuinely concerned about my feelings on the topic of Kyle (even though she had mentioned Kyle in the past).
"Yeah I remember" I said(It was more fun for me last time though...).
Chapter End Notes:
So long as people keep reading I will update this stuff... I dunno how good 11k reads is on here but it sounds like ALOT...I am gonna try to keep a schedule of updating Monday,Wednesday,Friday,Saturday

Plz review I like reading people's opinions good or bad! :) have a nice day