- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
New stuff going on...this chapter is normal length I think...plz review and enjoy :)
Mia got up from the cubicle and put the pen in between her cleavage. I saw it slide above me. WAIT! Now was my chance. I quickly fired the pen directly at Mia's boobs. She shrank to slightly shorter then 3 inches. FINALLY! Oh god now we can grow back.
"Mia you don't know how long I have wanted to do this." Phil raised his hand and tried to slap Mia in the face. She caught his arm and bent it in a way I'm sure arms don't bend.
"Wow, I probably shouldn't have put the pen there." Mia said laughing. Why was she laughing about this she was tiny now she had no power over us(well considering how Phil is now withering on the floor like a wimp maybe she still has power over us)...
Mrs.Cunningham grabbed Mia's arm "Mia you are in a lot of trouble. Actually no you are pretty much fucked(man hearing teachers swear is weird). Harry grow us back, we need to teach this little bitch a lesson." I could see fear brewing in Mia's face. At this size she was not confident at all. I set the pen to it's "grow" mode and shot myself.I grew back to my original height of 5'6". Feels good. I looked down at Mia who was now tiny. Irony had never felt so good but I still felt, somewhat threatened by Mia. She was a lot smaller then me now but still,I was uneasy. "Ok Harry grow me back now." I aimed the pen at Mrs.Cunningham. I fired it but as it was about to hit Mrs.Cunningham Alfie jumped in the way. He grew back to normal height. Alfie knew better then too stay he dashed the fuck outta here.Mia was panicking she didn't know what to do. I really wanted to grow Miss back but the way she was holding Mia, there was no way I would hit Miss and not Mia. Just then I heard the door open. Becky walked inside. She looked at me with disgust in her eye.
"What the fuck are you doing in here you pervert." She slapped me in the face and I fell to the ground. My cheek was burning. Becky took the pen from my hand and looked at it. "Oh so this is how Mia got those little people. Where is she now?" Becky asked and looked down. She saw Phil, Miss and Mia looking back up. She laughed. "Oh wow Mia looks like your tiny now. Oh well with Bianca not here and you tiny I can be the best looking."

Becky was willing to trade her friends for popularity. Wow Mia you have good friends. Becky shot the pen at me and I shrunk(...nooooo). She then scooped all four of us in her hand and walked back to her house. Her house was spacious. Mia's was smaller. I assumed Becky's family was richer. Becky rushed up to her room and locked the door. "Ok slaves(slaves? Really? Already...this is not going to be fun)" Becky said dumping us on her bed. "I wanted you guys for one thing as soon as that drunk bitch Mia pulled you little guys out,foot rubs. So go on,two of you on my left and two on my right." Becky kicked off her socks and revealed two huge pairs of feet. They must've been size 10 but Becky was tall for her age so big feet was pretty much expected. I ran over to her left foot with Mia and Miss ran the other direction with a limping Phil. I rubbed deep into the humongous sole. Her feet smelt pleasant. It was apparent that she took care of them. Mia didn't really give about how her feet smelt,which usually meant they smelt terrible but Becky was different. I assume this is because Mia and Bianca made Becky redundant in the group. She was outclassed by them both. Therefore she groomed herself better than the other two to enhance her reputation. Sweat dropped onto my head. I looked up and saw beads dropping from i between her monumental toes. Looking next to me I saw my previous Goddess. Mia had a look of anger in her eyes. She obviously knew not to disobey Becky and rubbed into her sole as hard as I was.
"Not so fun on the other side is it Mia?" I asked
"Ha ha Harry. But you listen. I will grow back and I will revert things back to the way they were. Becky isn't like me or Bianca. She doesn't know how to manipulate people. I have don't fear her in the slightest." Mia was still confident. She seemed uneasy before Becky showed up but now she seemed overly cocky. I felt like replying but I could see Becky was looking at us so I continued to work.

At least if I was stuck here forever then my fate won't smell as bad as it did before...
Chapter End Notes:
New giantess now...
:)