- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey I know I was supposed to update yesterday but REAL LIFE got in the way of that...ugh...real life blows...
About an hour passed. We rubbed her feet but Becky wasn't really paying attention. It was a lot less frightening then it was when I was worshipping Mia or Bianca.

"Ok you guys um. Stay there." Becky said. She walked over to her cabinet and pulled out a sponge. She tore the sponge and gave a piece to each of us. I looked at Phil who looked back at me with the same face of confusion."clean my feet. Scrub hard." Becky was telling us to scrub her feet with a sponge. Maybe she fought this was humiliating but the amount of times I had to lick feet I was ok with this. I wet her soles with the sponge and scrubbed Becky's soles. Her feet were actually beautiful. They were much better taken care of them Bianca's and Mia's, even though Mia did take care of her feet. I am actually quite satisfied at the moment. I looked over at Mia who was smiling.
"Why are you smiling?"
"Do I have to answer Harry? She doesn't know how to torture us. I don't blame her she was never taught. But seriously am I this nice to you guys? Tell me if I am so I can not be."
"No Mia you are not as nice as to actually give us something to clean your feet with."
"Hey you two stop talking more scrubbing." Becky said. We stopped our conversation but Mia said to me.
"I am not threatened at all right now. I wanna help her."
Becky heard this and grabbed Mia.

"Mia did I hear you say you weren't afraid of me?"Becky asked
"Nope I am not afraid Becky." Mia replied. What was she doing? She was going to get herself killed. Becky trapped Mia underneath her foot(wow...the irony). I was sure Mia was panicking now.But one glance at Mia's face was all I needed to see to know she couldn't give a fuck. She wasn't struggling she was just laying there looking unimpressed. Becky looked confused. Her best efforts to scare this microscopic person wasn't making her so much as flinch.
"Mia lick my toes now." Becky ordered.
"No thanks." Mia was really confident. Stupid but confident. Becky's face turned into pure anger. She threw Mia into the air and she caught her in her maw.
"Have fun in there Mia." She laughed.
"I will Becky, you know you won't enjoy it as much as I will, and you won't swallow me will you Becky. I know you too well." What was this. There was no way Becky was going to take this. She was just going to swallow Mia right now. But to my surprise she spat Mia back out.
"Mia show me how to be scary. I know you can do it, you are a sadist there is no way you have treated these guys nicely. What am I doing wrong. Am I too nice? I don't know how to be threatening." I facepalmed. Really? Was this actually happening.
"Becky grow me back." Mia said. Becky nodded and shot the pen at her friend. Mia was right. Becky was not manipulative. She didn't really get any boys so she was new to having actual power over people. Mia layer next to her friend and winked directly at me. How did she just argh! Never mind.
"Firstly." Mia said "let them clean you with their tongues. It's worse for them trust me. Don't be passive, you may be big but they are probably thinking of a way to make you tiny every single moment. If you don't assert power over them then they are going to rebel. Don't be careless with that pen either. I got into this mess cause I was careless. Speaking of the pen. Give me that one and you can just buy one on Amazon. Their quite cheap really. I don't know why people don't invest in these things." Becky handed over the pen to Mia. "Look Becky be aggressive and be powerful that's all. No need to be a sadist, if you want them to be afraid then make them be afraid."

Becky nodded and looked at Miss. She grabbed Miss between her toes and scrunched them together. Miss was being suffocated. "Oh can't you handle that Cunningham? Well too bad. Lick them Bitch. Lick them and tell me you love it." Wow she changed fast. Mia had a huge influence on her. Miss stuck her tongue out and lapped up the sweat and gunk from her foot. Becky laughed and gave the "thumbs up" signal to Mia. Mia giggled and winked back. She grabbed Phil and dropped him into her mouth. She swallowed him immediately. I didn't even hear Phil scream or struggle as he slid down her throat and burned to death inside her.Mia looked stunned. I was stunned too. Before she didn't have the guts do eat Mia but all she needed was a pep talk.
"Yeah Becky you do realise we only have a limited number of these. We have two now. Don't just go killing them."
"Alright." Becky replied to her mentor.
"Ok Becky I think I am gonna go home. You keep Miss. I want Harry though. Remember to order the pen."

"Alright Mia. Thanks. Also do you know what happened to Bianca?"
"Nope." Mia shot a look at me saying "don't even think about telling her about Bianca."

Mia waved goodbye to her giantess friend before shoving me I between her cleavage and walking home." That wasn't all you will ever see of Becky,Harry." Mia said to me. "But for now you're stuck with me."
Chapter End Notes:
... I will try to stick to my schedule...hope u enjoyed ;)