- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys...sorry I missed two days of my schedule. I was working in something that should be up on this site tommorow-ish...I wanted to update but then I got Darksiders II (finnaly) and I suddenly couldn't be bothered...
Mia walked home after her fun at Becky's. It was 7:00pm only a few hours had passed since Becky shrank us.It didn't take long for Miss Wade to get back to herself but I have a feeling Becky isn't done with us yet. Chris was probably already at home.My head was still poking out from between her bosom. I saw the front door to her house open and close. "Chris." Mia called to her brother who was sitting on the couch watching TV. "Chris go get me some ice, it's so hot outside today." Chris nodded and ran off(probably still threatened by Mia's power to shrink stuff). She looked at the dent in the couch made by Chris and sat her huge ass down where he was initially resting. Her head tilted downwards and she looked at me and smiled. "Hi Harry, how is it down there today." She giggled whilst asking this question.
"It's sweaty, slippery and hot." I reported back to her.
"Oh no. Poor Harry. It's hot today and due to my ample chest I get the great present of under-boob sweat. Fun! Well actually- you have to deal with it so, fun for you!" Mia purposely shook her chest whilst talking making it hard for my head to stay put.
"Mia I have your ice." Chris came running back into the room with cubes of ice in a bowl.
"Thanks bro." Mia said before taking the bowl away from him. Chris sat down besides his sister and looked at her with very shy eyes. "What is it Chris, you look like your afraid of me." Mia asked while deliberately trying to put on a creepy voice "well don't be. You are not a bug or a small person so I won't torture you.Well not as much as a bug or a small person anyway."
"Listen Mia, Alvin is coming around for a sleepover today. I don't want you to do anything weird ok."
"Weird? Like what."
"Don't shrink us or hurt anything while he is here. Please, we are trying to start an online campaign to try and get bugs and things like that better reputations so people don't kill them as much."
"I didn't know he was a nature loving wimp like you Chris. But alright I won't do anything, maybe."

Mia really enjoyed playing with her brothers emotions. He clearly had a disorder or some sort of insecurity because he always seemed to show some kind of fear in his face. It didn't help that Mia got off on people being afraid of her. That is probably why Chris always looks petrified when ever he was too close to her. "Ugh it's so fucking hot." Mia said. She took of her top and was just sitting in her bra. "You know what, you can do some work Harry. Becky didn't work you hard enough."A huge hand appeared from the sky and plucked me from my meaty prison(I could've sworn Mia had smaller boobs then Bianca but Bianca claimed she was a D-cup. Mia had to be at least a C then. What was the average cup size for 14? I would've guessed B to small C but no way THOSE were a small C. I'm putting too much thought into this. She is probably average to large C cup. Not asking her though).She dumped me onto the coffee table in front of the couch and put her feet up onto the table.
"Did you go to school barefoot today Mia? That is disgusting you know." Chris said.
"Shut up Chris, I can go to school barefoot if I want to." Mia snapped back. Mia then turned her attention to me. I was veteran at this, I knew what to do. I walked up to Mia's right foot. It towered over my tiny form, her soles were smooth but damp. Gargantuan toes wiggled slowly as sunlight bounced off the sweat forming on them. I pressed into Mia's sole. Instantly a smell worse then any smell her feet had produced before filled my nostrils. I gagged at the smell but continued to forcefully rub into the giantess' foot.
Mia glanced at Chris, her eyes were barely open. She looked sinister as a small smile formed on her face. Chris returned with a expression of pure terror.

"Ok you can stop now." Mia's words relieved me as I slumped besides the huge amount of flesh she called a foot. My muscles ached and cramped, my nostrils were still filled with the putrid smell of her feet and I was still drenched in sweat. Just then the phone rang. Chris picked it up
"Hello...mum and dad?... I'm ok yeah...Coming home early,that's good...Mia is ok too...you wanna speak to her..." Chris looked at Mia who was shaking her head. "That might not be possible right now she is,um. She is in a bad mood from school best to leave her alone...ok Iwill say hi...bye see you later." Chris put the phone down. "Mia they are coming home early. They will be here like tomorrow night." Mia's eyes widened
.
"Crap, ok damn. Chris you don't say a fucking thing about this or I will fucking torture you and any fucking bug I see,you got that Chris? Good , you say nothing." Chris nodded "Ok ok ok, ok. You need to stay in my room and stay hidden when they are here. Mum and dad will kill you if they see you."
"Mia, Alvin is coming around too remember. Put your tiny friend somewhere else." Mia looked remotely pissed off but ignored the urge to argue with Chris' comment.Mia put her hand on to the table and gestured me to climb on." Harry you can go to your favourite place ever." Mia pulled down her shorts(nononononono) and revealed her ass which wasn't even covered by the thong she was wearing"lucky you Harry!" She said with the biggest grin on her face. With that Mia dropped me again in the crack of her ass. " it's too hot for clothes(it was genuinely boiling hot today) today." Mia said " I will just wear this". By this I assumed she meant what she was wearing now: a thong and a bra. Chris wanted to object but...no not against Mia no way.

I was once again trapped and this time I was even closer to her asshole,it was gaping. Opening and closing like it lusted for me to be inside it. Creepy. "Mia put some clothes on." I could hear Chris' voice pretty clearly considering that one strap of fabric and ass flabber was the only things that could muffle the sound for me.
"How are you not hot? I would be naked right now if you weren't here. Seriously it is like the hottest fucking day of the year by far apparently." Mia responded to Chris' complaint with a message to be thankful she was wearing something. I heard the doorbell ring. It must've been that guy that Chris was talking about( Arron? Eh I don't care about his name). Chris opened the door and of course it was his friend(I am pretty sure his name was Nigel)

"Alivin(oh...)" Chris proclaimed.
"Hey." Alvin responded with a voice that sounded ALOT deeper than Chris'. How old was this guy? I wanted to see him but all I could see was flab and the smell of shit was all around me I was trapped in this shitty prison. AGIAN. Mia tightened her ass. The walls of soft flesh became hard at her command. I felt my body being crushed by two gigantic well rounded butt cheeks. Alvin looked around and saw Mia sitting on the couch painting her nails.Alvin looked at her for a while(pervert) before looking back at Chris. Chris saw him look at his sister and immediately became uncomfortable with her presence. "Mia can't you paint your nails somewhere else."
"Chris, I am not going back to my room it is too hot in there, there is a nice cool atmosphere here, I won't bother you just do your help the animals thing."
Mia tightened her cheeks again. She did this like every ten seconds. It was extremely difficult for me to adapt in here. Sometimes I had to push against them so I wouldn't get crushed. Other times I had to hold on so I wouldn't fall out and risk being hurt outside of her ass. Right now her ass was the safest place for me(why?).
"Fine we will leave" Chris said as he marched upstairs and Alvin followed. I saw a huge hand come in and save me from my prison. "Hey Harry do you wanna go and listen to their conversations in their room." Mia had no respect for her brother's privacy. "Either that or you can insert yourself into my vagina and I could use you as a dildo, I am feeling horny right now since you have been tickling my asshole this whole five minuets(it's been like one)."I did not want that second option. So I agreed to the first one. Mia nodded and picked me up she carried to me to Chris' room. The door was locked. Mia leant her head against the door and listened to the sounds coming from inside. I did the same.

"Dude your sister is hot." I heard what I assumed was Alivin's voice say
"Um ok. She says she is but whatever.Anyway we need to think of a slogan for this campaign."
"What cup size is she Chris?" I looked at Mia's face who looked shocked. Chris was 10. Alvin must've been of the same age why was he interested in boobs at 10?
"Alvin,I dunno go ask her."
"No you do it, it will look weird if I did it."
"Alvin please let's just..."
"No ask her please I want to know. I won't help till you do(some friend...)."
Mia was trying so hard not to laugh right now. Her face was on the brink of bursting out into laughter. I don't see what was funny about this for Mia though.
"Fine. I will be back." Chris said
The door was being unlocked and Mia panicked. She grabbed me and ran into the bathroom.
"Ok,ok. You stay in my mouth go under my tongue or something and at least try to be hidden don't want Alvin seeing you." I was thrown into her mouth. Mia's mouth was dark and damp like a regular mouth I guess.
"Hey what are you doing get under my tongue." Mia said. It was weird to see her talking from inside her mouth. I crawled under her tongue and saliva dropped all around me. I had to constantly wipe it off my face in order to actually breathe. I heard the toilet flush and then the bathroom door unlock. I was coated in even more saliva.
"Mia." I heard Chris say.
"Yes Chris?" Mia said as if she didn't know what he was going to say.
"What...what...what cup size are you?" Chris asked in the shakiest voice I have ever heard in my life.
"Um, why are you interested in that you pervert?" Mia was toying with him again. As she spoke even more saliva flopped onto me covering me in sticky material and almost suffocating me." You're 10 Chris you can't wank at 10. Even if you could wank your fucked up for doing over me. I mean I know I'm sexy and all but no matter how much you wanna touch my boobs it's wrong Chris." Mia really was a bitch. She was clearly horny. The way she was speaking was seductive almost. I could imagine Chris' face right now. He would probably be disgusted.
"Alvin wanted to know." Chris was quick to sell his friend out so long as he wasn't being accused of wanking over his sister.
"Oh, well you tell your friend I'm a C almost D.Actualy no I'll go tell him. Just lemme get something first."

Mia walked into her room and took me out of her mouth. She wiped me on her bra to free me from most of the saliva. "Hey Harry,look what I got." She said waving the pen in front of me. That Goddamned pen. Well it was pretty obvious what she was going to do with it. Mia put me in between her bosom and then walked into Chris' room. "Hey Alvin,you wanna know my bra size? Why don't you take a look." With that Mia fired the laser at her brother and Alvin. They both shrank to 1.5 inches and 2 inches respectively. Mia swooped them up like an eagle and brought them to her room with the other small people. She dumped all three of us or her bed.This was going to be an orgy full of small people and a sadistic teenager. Not fun. Not fun at all.


Chapter End Notes:
:)
Review so I can improve...or don't review and I will probably stay the same quality...I dunno