- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yo...another chapter...yay
I am also close to reaching 20k views on this...is that good? My goal was for every chapter I update I wanted like 1,000 so it's good for my goal I guess...
"Hey guys wanna have some fun now?" Mia said laughing and winking. We all stood before her. She was sitting on her bed, legs stretched out. Both legs were unimaginably long and ended in feet I was all too familiar with now. Her dark hair flopped down and sat there patiently. She was truly huge and we were nothing to her, we could all fit underneath her foot and there would still be room left over. "Good, but I warn you this'll be more fun for me than for you guys." Mia grabbed Chris with her hand and tossed him into the air. He pierced the air like a bullet and flopped back down into her gaping maw. He landed on her moist tongue. She kept pushing him in and out of her mouth as we watched him scream in terror every time she dangled him from her mouth. We all stood,paralysed in fear of her power over us. She grabbed Alvin next and placed him in between her big and second toe. "Alvin clean them for me." The voice of our owner boomed.
Alvin immediately got to work and rubbed her toes with immense effort. "No I said clean, with your tongue dumbass." Alvin licked the toes of our giantess. The taste was clearly not pleasurable due to the amount of dirt on Mia's feet but Alvin continued to lick Her sweaty toes. Mia was still dangling Chris over the bed. Saliva fell from her mouth onto Me. She sucked Chris into her mouth and smiled. "Harry you look wet. I would clean you up but I can't really waste lubrication can I?" She winked with the word lubrication(wait lubrication...NO). Mia picked me up and pulled down her thong(oh God...I never thought I would be afraid to see Mia Wade almost naked but...here we are!). This was the first time she had shown me her clit. It was surrounded with no hair, she must've shaved. Mia was horny there was no denying it now.She plunged me feet first into her vagina(this is degrading as shit man...). She pushed me deeper into her clit and then pulled me about halfway out before pushing me back in. I was being used as a proper dildo. Hardcore this time. Mia was genuinely masturbating using my body as a sex tool. This was erotic in a weird way.Mia speed up her pace. I felt myself going faster. I could see Alvin chocking to death every time she scrunched her toes.

Mia sped up her pace again my body could not take this kind of abuse and extreme change. Mia let out a moan as she pushed me into her. "Oh Harry, you feel so good." Mia said shoving me further into her pussy. I did not wish to suffocate in here. She continued to masturbate. Pre-cum oozed out from her pussy and covered my lower body. Mia moaned again. She was really into this, was this revenge for shrinking her earlier(she seemed pretty ok with it before but maybe she was hiding her wrath and waiting for a moment like this)?

She was being overwhelmed by sexual pleasure it was hard for her to get words out other than "yeah" or a moan of some sort.I was furiously being shoved into a large gaping hole. Her juice was slathering me, I was finding it hard to separate my limbs from my body. Her love juices were too sticky. Mia groaned and grabbed the pen from the bed.
"Harry, you want this? Is this what you want? Plead for it. Beg me for it." Her voice was unrecognisable. She had become this sex fuelled monster.
"Mia please give me the pen I beg you." I replied, I didn't enjoy this dildo role I had right now. She wasn't listening. Her moans became more frequent and louder and her body began to have mini spams. She was reaching orgasm. Mia started shaking and screaming a lot louder then before. She released cum from her pussy which made me fly out of her hole and land on her bed, covered in her love. "Harry." She said looking tired. "Clean it up,with your tongue." She said. Her tone had returned to normal but I knew she was serious. I opened my mouth and licked up some of her juice. It tasted quite sweet actually. I opened my maw again ready to get another mouthful when I heard Mia gasp. I looked up and saw something terrible. The pen was snapped in half by her elbow. Everyone else ran to where I was standing and looked at the broken mechanism. Mia's eyes were wide open.

-Mia's PoV-
...
Uh oh. God no. What the actual fuck. I really had to masturbate didn't I? And now I have snapped the fucking pen in half. Well I am completely and utterly screwed. Chris is tiny and there is no way my parents will not notice he is gone. Crap I messed up. Wait! Becky! Maybe she got an express on the pen's delivery. She is rich she can afford it. I'll just wait till tomorrow to get a pen off her.
-end-
Chapter End Notes:
I will update another chapter right now and that should cover the two days I missed i think...