- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey look how much stuff I wrote and then couldn't be bothered to put on here...yeah sorry about that anyone...I have like 8 chapters of something that are all going up right now :)
The next morning Becky decided not to go to school. She drank some milk infected with lemon and the mixture made her throw up. This gave her evidence to her parents that she was ill. Becky didn't want to go to school for a number of reasons.
1.it was school. It sucked.
2.she wanted her pen to arrive and for her to be there to receive it.
3.she couldn't face Mia after the information given by her to the late Mrs. Cunningham.

Mia woke up late for school. I was at her feet with Chris and Alvin. That was the only place she would let us stay overnight because Mia is fucking retarded or something. "Shit, it's 8:00 I gotta get up." Mia grabbed us and rushed downstairs. "No time for breakfast gotta brush my teeth and go." Mia brushed her teeth quickly and put us in her shoes. I was in her left with Alvin and Chris was by himself on the right. I saw the foot slide in and take up the once roomy shoe and fill it with its familiarly bad stench. Mia ran out of the house realising she as wearing almost nothing. She ran back in looking for something to wear. She didn't have many clean clothes to wear and the only thing she could find was the slutty clothes she wore to the club. "Fuck it" she said and put them on. They covered up barely anything school rules didn't allow this dress code.

Mia then rushed out of the house and ran to school. She arrived with 10 minutes to spare. Her feet were sweating endlessly. I was drenched in the salty liquid. Being forced to drink some in order to make sure there was room for air in the shoe. "Hope it wasn't too bad in there u guys. I can feel my feet sweating like mad. Oh well at least I have given you guys something to drink if you get thirsty." Mia wiggled her toes and covered my face in even more sweat and toe flesh. She made it five steps before I heard the voice of a teacher say. "Mia Wade your attire isn't suitable(wtf with that kind of language. It isn't Shakespeare times you can speak normally). Go to Mr.Simpson's office." Mia walked over to his office scrunching her toes in my face with every step.

"Ah Mia Wade. I needed to talk to you about something. It also seems you need to tell me about your choice of wardrobe this morning." Me.Simpson was 25 years old. The youngest headmaster ever in our school, or any school for that matter. He stood at a tiny 5' 3" and had a deep voice in order to make his stature seem more comical.
"What's wrong with my clothes? You seem to be enjoying yourself seeing me have them on." Mia was really fearless. I think eating Bianca really gave her a confidence boost and gave her the guts to do things like accuse the headmaster of being a pervert.
"Anyway moving on(sounds like she was looking at her, he sounded to uncomfortable and moved on too quickly from the topic of her clothes in order to make her forget about his paedophillic behaviour) Alfie Amana has told me something interesting about yesterday. Cafe to explain how you shrink him?" Mia was crapping herself now. She intended this to be a secret and forgot about Alfie fleeing. However her nervousness backfired on me as I had to drink even more of her disgusting foot sweat.
"Well I... I..." Mia had nothing.
"Could you also be the reason behind the disappearance of Harry,Philip,Bianca,Kyle and Mrs.Cunningham? I already hate this job Mia, losing students and staff doesn't make it easier. Something I just wanna leave these responsibilities to someone else." Something clicked in Mia's head. Although she was dumb and lazy Mia was cunning, she knew how to manipulate males. Even though the headmaster was ten years older then her Mia was still going to try to seduce her way out of this situation.

"look Simpson, let me get something straight here. Yes I am the reason they are gone. I can shrink people but looking at you I can tell you are more intrigued about the topic of shrinking far more than just because of what Alfie and others have told you and your duty as a headmaster. I can also tell you are a Paedophile. So lemme summarise this for you: I shrink people. They disappear. You hate being a headmaster. You wanna disappear. I think I have a solution for you Simpson." Was this really going to work? I don't think so but what choice did she have? She would get into serious trouble if this failed but she would be into deeper shit if she didn't try something to defend herself.
"Mia, no I am not a Paedophile. I really am not one." She was getting to him. If this was all he was saying to rebuttal Mia's last statements then she was getting to him. Mia smirked and took her feet out from her shoes. I was free from my prison and I looked up and saw something I never thought I would see. Mia put her feet on Mr. Simpson's desk.
"C'mon you perverted little foot boy. Clean them up for me, pretty please." Mia said. This was crazy, no SHE was crazy there is no way she had seduced him. But sure enough my headmaster stared licking Mia's feet(what a complete pedo. I really didn't think he's was going to do it. I though Mia was screwed but nope. EVERYONE has a thing for feet now...makes me feel better about myself)He lapped up the sweat like it was juice.
"Oh, so you are a foot boy Simpson. Well mine need some love, they are so sweaty and dirty. Will you help me?" Mia said winking at him.

The headmaster I once respected nodded and continued to lick the appendage. His mouth was filled with her sweat. He then sucked on each individual toe. He spent a good twenty seconds on each digit. Seriously this was weird as fuck. I know our headmaster was young and just because he is a teacher didn't mean he wasn't a normal person with a fetish but seriously? Seeing teachers do things like swear is just so weird to me.
"Mia please shrink me." I heard him say I between his constant licking.
"Yeah I will car-" Mia was cut off by the door slowly opening. A teacher I didn't recognise walked in and dropped the cup she was holding in shock. The glass shattered as soon as it touched the ground. "Miss, thank God you came! I was called in her and then he just started molesting my feet. He said if I didn't let him he would suspend me." This was the most realistic lie I had ever heard Mia say, she was a terrible liar but that sounded believable.
"Jeffrey(Mr.Simpson I assume), why? I am calling the police on your behaviour. Molesting a child. Are you that pathetic Jeffrey? We will have you removed from this school post-immediately!" Mr.Simpson didn't argue he left the room with a dirty look pointed straight at Mia. "I am sorry you had to go through that-" the teacher gestured Mia to tell her her name
"Mia Wade." She said trying to act as if she had been traumatised by this experience
"Well Mia take the day off. You need to just relax today. You are a victim of crime. I urge you to relax."
"Ok. Thanks Miss."

(So she just got a man fired because she made him lick her feet and then got the day off...)
Chapter End Notes:
Yeah this one was a bit weird wasn't it...oh well...hope u enjoyed