- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
...hi hope u enjoy
-Ding Dong-
"Hi"
"Yeah. Are you Becky Ridgeway?"
"Yup"
"Ok you look old enough just sign here."
"Thanks."
The man drove off to make more deliveries while Becky rushed upstairs to open her little gift. I was the pen. Becky giggled at the possibilities. She could shrink anyone that bothered her in the slightest. Her phone went off.
"Hey Mia, how are calling me you should be in a lesson."
"Some stuff happened I am off today, anyway can you come over. I have a problem."
"Alright Mia I will try but my parents are here so I am gonna have to sneak out."
"See ya then."
Mia hung up the phone. Becky thought about how she was gonna escape. An idea lit up in her mind. She pointed the pen at herself and shrank herself. This was risky but there was no way she could've made it out at normal height. She picked up the pen and climbed down the now colloidal stairs. She made it to the door. Becky grew again and opened the door before shrinking. She waltzed out and after a few steps she grew back and ran before her parents saw her. Soon enough she arrived at Mia's house. Mia opened the door for her giantess friend.
"Hiyaaaa." Mia said in a rather excited voice
"Hey Mia, what's with the clothes? Are you going out? If no one is home who are you trying to impress with that ass of yours?How did you go to school like that?"
"Never mind that,God you're so questioney(that's a word Mia! Wow I am nit picky...) I have a problem." She showed Becky the broken pen.
"How?"
"Do you really need to know or can that be my secret."
"No I need to know, Mia you can't just be breaking these things. Amazon is running out of them and the company went out of buisness. Good luck finding a shrink pen anywhere else. Tell me or I won't help you."
"...ugh fine. I was fingering myself, well I was kinda not fingering myself I was using Harry as a dildo. Anyway I made him beg for the pen and I was holding it which caused me to snap it during the best part of masturbation."
"Alright Mia. What do you want me to do about it?"
"Ok look I shrank my brother and my parents are coming home today, they will notice he is gone and I will be fucked. You should have the pen by now right? Can you grown him back?"
"Yup I have the pen. But we need to have some fun first." Becky said cunningly looking at me. She waved,tilted her head and smiled with an innocent look in her eye. But there was nothing innocent about what she was about to do.
"Becky. We have three people. Not enough for two of us. We need more." Just then there was a knock on the door. Mia looked at Becky and then outside the window. It was Mr.Simpson.
"Shit he is probably pissed off,oh wait. Becky I think we have no.4."
"Mr. Simpson? Ok fine I guess."
"Wait don't you still have Miss. Cunningham?"
"Uh no, I crushed her cause she was bullshitting about Bianca and how you shrank her."

Mia's eyes opened up. They then returned to their normal state. She said bullshitting which means Becky thought Miss was lying.
"I would never do that Becky." Mia lied through her teeth. She then walked to the door and opened it up." Hey you foot loving shit hole. We're gonna shrink you now."
"What no! I came here to-" his sentence was cut off as Becky shrank him to 3 inches.
"That's four." Mia said putting tiny Simpson next me on on the coffee table with Alvin and Chris."will that be enough
"I dunno depends what we're gonna do with them."
"Well I know you find masturbation weird for some reason so you will need like what two? I want two for my feet and one for my pussy."
"Mia really? You are gonna masturbate with me right here?"
"Hey don't act like you've never seen me in the nude before. You remember truth or dare with B(B? Bianca maybe?)don't you?"
"That was B's idea(definitely Bianca). I didn't wanna see you naked. I am actually starting to think she is Bi-sexual."
"Eh whatever. I want one more. Or if it's too much trouble I can just go get my dildo from upstairs."
"You have a dildo?"
"Yes ma'am I do indeed."

This was stupid. They were planning this huge orgy type thing with us all here. I looked at a of my fellow tinies. Chris was panicking. He was obviously uncomfortable with all of this to begin with and he was quite wimpy so there was no way he was taking the possibility to being shoved up his sister's clit very well. Alvin seemed pretty calm. He was weird though cause he was like eleven and yet he was sexually aware of girls. It was so weird. He clearly wasn't a foot fetishsist so I am assuming he wanted the dildo role. Mr. Simpson was also panicking. He was once in a role of power but he was now being dominated by two people that would've been nothing to him before. I was pretty calm. I mean I have done this foot massage thing loads of times. What I was torn up about was Phil. He had been with me for so long and it took seconds for Becky to swallow him l. Just goes to show that no matter how professional I think I am at this slave thing or how much Mia values me I can be crushed by a foot or an ass,drowned in love juice or saliva or eaten alive at any time.

"Screw it I will just go get my toy." Mia said dashing upstairs. Becky looks over to us. She took of her shoes and pointed to her size 10 feet. They were behemoths.
"C'mon you guys get to work. My puppies have been in those shoes all day and it's so hot their nice and sweaty for ya." She said giggling and wriggling her immense toes. Mr. Simpson and Chris ran over to her feet. Chris didn't want to worship his sister clearly and Simpson was just weird. They rubbed their hands into the foot they were at. Simpson hurried his face in the flesh and inhaled the aroma. It was actually quite nice, sweat was only barely noticeable in the smell.
"I'm back. Here it is. My little fun maker." Mia said holding a dildo in her hand. I want to know where she got that from.
"Where did you get that from Mia(thanks Becky)"
"Bianca gave it to me. Dunno where she got it from."
"Mia please don't masturbate it is disgusting." Becky complained moving her feet forward and knocking her hard working slaves over.
"Becky, it feels so fucking nice. C'mon try it. Please. You won't regret a thing. The feeling is just too good you cannot just not do it. To be honest I don't actually know how you haven't masturbated by now."
"Mia no I don't want to."
"Please just once, I am doing you a favour here Becky. If you're shy to do it here then fine do it when you get home trust me it's amazing. Seriously forget men. If you don't want a family then who needs a dick when you have a finger or a dildo."
"How many times have you done this?"
"What an orgy with tiny people? None"
"I meant masturbate."
"Oh, I dunno I lost count after like 70 something. That was like last year."

Becky was gonna crack.
"Fine I will try it. But if it is underwhelming then fuck you Mia."
"Yay! Trust me you won't be disappointed." I felt terrible for listening to this conversation. But then again I was going to be used as a dildo soon so their privacy meant very little to me right now. Mia was sitting on the couch almost naked. Literally all she had on was a bra. Mia put her feet onto the table and looked at me and Alvin. Alvin walked over to her feet, he rubbed into the monumental appendage. I walked over to her left foot when I heard Mia say. "Oh no Harry no feet for you. You're a naughty tiny person. Bad tiny people don't get to fulfil their little fucked up fetishes no no no. That can't happen(it has happened and it will happen again sooner or later)." Mia was acting strangely. She chuckled before picking me up and inserting me into her vagina.
"Mia you have a dildo and yet you use me. Why?" I asked.
"Oh the dildo is going up my ass. I know how much you hate it there and I am feeling nice today. So you can be a little pussy slave take. Take good care of my cat would you? Make sure she is happy. She enjoys it when you kiss her."

Mia was legitimately referring to her womanhood as a sentient being right now. I knew better than to disobey Mia by now. I planted kisses onto her vagina lips. She probably was getting no stimulation out of the kisses but she was getting stimulation from my pain. "Ah yes like that Harry. She really likes that. Lick her too. Drench her Harry." I looked over with envious eyes at everyone else simply massaging feet, my expertise area. I was being used as a dildo again. Mia couldn't resist her hornyness anymore. I heard the dildo turn on and her left hand disappeared behind her. Her right hand was pushing me into her womanhood and then pulling me back out. "Becky C'mon. It's fucking amazing." Mia pleaded her friend.
"I will when I get home."
"How will I know you actu-oh Harry yeah,keep going please mmmm don't stop." Mia couldn't even talk. She was pretty much enveloped in her masturbation now.
Becky looked over with disgust and continued to watch her own tinies massage her all powerful soles. Sweat poured down from them onto the tiny Chris and Mr.Simpson. Covering them in her salty liquids. She looked over at Mia who was furiously inserting the dildo into her clit. Mia reached climax quickly and discharged her liquids out onto her little toy(me,not the dildo). Mia screamed in pleasure and her body erratically jolted. She then sunk down into her seat and pulled me out.
"Ok Becky, we've had our fun now I gotta grow my brother back."
"Alright fine Mia." Becky shot the pen at Chris and he grew back to his normal height.
"Chris,not a word about this to Mom and dad. Seriously I can still make you worship me at normal size don't say a thing." Mia threatened her brother. He nodded sheepishly and sat down next to her. Mia pulled out the dildo too and put it next to me. "I gotta clean up. You gotta clean up too Harry. I'll get some toilet paper."
"Will that get rid of the cum Mia?" I asked, I didn't want this crap on me. I mean it wasn't the worst thing I could've had on me but I was getting stuck to it and it restricted my movement.
"It should." Mia said running upstairs with me in her hand.Just then the doorbell rang. Becky looked over,hid the remaining tinies in her purse and looked outside through the peephole. Her eyes widened at who it was.
Chapter End Notes:
I like cheese...do you?
Hope u enjoyed