- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm running out of things to say
"Mia!" Becky called "Mia your parents are home!"
"WHAT?!? SHIT THEY COME HOME TODAY. Oh fuck it seriously fuck this. Where are the rest of the tinies?"
"My purse. You might wanna put some clothes on."
"This is all I got."
"Un oh. Wait where is the pen?"
"You should have it. Crap did you lose it?"
"Looks like it."
"BECKY! Now neither of us have a pen. We gotta buy more, how many are left in stock?" Becky fired up her phone.
"3. I will order two right now." The doorbell rang again.
"Should I get it?" Chris asked.
"Yeah sure bro go answer it." Chris walked up to the door and opened it. Mia quickly realised I was in her hand and she put my between her cleavage to hide me.
"Chris!" Mia's parents screamed in delight. They hugged him simultaneously. "I thought Mia would've killed you by now." I heard her mother's voice say. She looked up and saw Mia on the stairs. "Mia!" Her parents screamed simultaneously again(did they plan this? It sounds planned to me. But what do I know. I am surrounded by boob flesh right now and I am aroused by these C-cups. I know nothing). It took seconds for Mia's mother to complain about her daughter though. "Mia what are you wearing? You might as well be naked if you are gonna show that much skin. Seriously go put some clothes on. Look at Becky , she has appropriate clothes on. Who exactly are you trying to show your lady parts off to here Mia?"
"This is all I had to wear mom. Everything else was dirty."
"Mia! Wash the clothes darling. Wash the clothes! Learn some responsibility you're gonna grow up to be a hooker if you carry on like this(nice thing to say to your daughter. Her mother actually may be the cause for Mia's sadisticness. Think about it. Mia's mother insults her and makes her feel small. How does Mia react? Sadism. Make others seem small.)"Mia gave her mother a dirty look. Normally I would find that disrespectful but Mia was just called a hooker by her own mother. She had it coming.
"Anyway you three we are tired from our holiday. We're going to bed. Mia put some clothes on. Preferably socks too. We don't need you stinking up the place."
"Nice too see you too mother, don't expect to be getting any hooker money from me when you're older." Mia said winking before walking down the stairs and letting them go past. The couple headed upstairs and I heard a door close behind them.

"Becky you should go. There will be more things for you to do at your house now, it's gonna be dead here."
"I got a project I gotta work on too Mia. Sorry I can't stay anyway." Becky left the house soon after. Mia pulled me out from inbetween her boobs. "Wait! Becky still had the other two in her purse. Oh well. So long as I have my Harry I am ok." She looked at me with a devilish smile and a wink."You look thirsty. Normally I would make you lick my foot sweat but I will go get you some water." Mia got up and walked to the dining room. But she stepped on a rather large spider accidentally on the way there.
"Miaaaaaaaaa! You stepped on a spider with your bare feet." Chris said freaking out. "Apologise!" He screamed.
"I'm sorry spider." Mia said as she again accidentally stepped on the arachnid(great going!) while coming back with my water.
"Miaaaaaaaaa! Stop stepping on it!"
"Ok sorry Chris. Sorry spider I didn't see you. Are you happy Chris?"
"No. You need to apologise like you mean it."
Mia's face turned into a frown.
"No ,you know what Chris. You stop being a baby. Cmon its a bug, you're the brother you're supposed to step on them." Mia didn't move her foot. I could see the legs of the spider twitching from underneath her giant bare foot. Her big sexy soles had just crushed a large spider effortlessly. Her feet were so huge and powerful and beautiful it was mesmerising.
"Mia please take your foot of him."
"No Chris. Be a man. I don't wanna have to go through this shit all the fucking time. People are gonna make fun of you Chris, don't make yourself weird like this. Look Chris don't freak out. I need to do this for your own good." Mia twisted her sexy foot into the ground. The spider shrieked as sweat drenched it and a wall of flesh crushed it. Mia raised her foot and saw the bloody mess she had left. "Damn it Chris. I hate stepping on big bugs like that. So much mess. But now I hope you are not a wimp about this anymore. I don't wanna hear anything about this animal sympathy thing Chris. So what if I step on a bug. It's not like I go out of my way to." Chris looked depressed and wanted to cry. But at the same time he knew he had to accept what his sister had told him.
"Ok fine Mia. I accept that you are heartless towards smaller,weaker animals." Mia looked a bit annoyed at his statement but nodded.
"Good." She remarked and put her hand down her bra to pluck me from my fleshy prison. "So how have things been with you Harry? I haven't talked to you like this for ages. Too many things have been going on."
"I've been with you the whole time Mia. You know how things have been. They've sucked. You should probably be nicer to Chris. You don't have power over him anymore. He could just tell your parents what you've been up too." I felt that her parents were my big break. Before I thought if they found out about me I would be fucked but now I realise I would probably be grown back if I was found out about. I looked at Chris and nodded at him. He glanced back at me before looking at Mia who looked back at him.
"I have no power over you apparently Chris." Mia said menacingly. " I don't need to shrink him in order to get him to give me foot rubs. I've done it many times in the past by simply overpowering him." She said laughing.
"It's true." Chris said
"Speaking of which you two I haven't had a rub from you guys in a while. Get to work." She put her feet up on Chris lap. He rubbed into her gigantic soles with his tiny hands. "You know what actually no stop Chris." He looked relieved and removed his hands from their position. "Sorry you guys. I really hate these sadistic feelings I get. I don't want to make you guys hate me. But you(me)being so tiny and you(Chris)being so passive it plays on me. I can't control the urge to be dominant. I'm sorry." Mia looked upset. Teenage mood swings, she was in the mood for worship now she is depressed.
"It's ok Mia. No matter how scary you are, I will never hate you. If you think you are bad now then just remember what you did to your boyfriend last year." Chris said reassuringly.
"What did she do?" I asked now interested
"Well she-"
"No one needs to know about that Chris." Mia interrupted her brother. Chris nodded and left the room.

Later at night Mia was laying down in her bed. I was by her head. She hadn't said much to me since earlier today. I wanted to know what she did to her boyfriend. The courage inside me burned brightly and I broke the silence. "Mia what did you do to your boyfriend?" I asked. Even though her eyes were closed she was clearly not asleep.
"It wasn't very nice Harry. Can we leave it at that?"
"No I must know please, Mia" I said in retaliation. She sighed but continued to speak.
" I made him worship me. I was round his house one day and his parents weren't home. Bear in mind I was 13 then. This was the first time he had ever actually turned me on. He had a thin T-shirt on and kept spilling stuff on it. He took his top of and I got aroused. He touched me in...places and I liked it(really? No way Mia.). I had masturbated before then it was usually over him or some hot boy but I always had these fantasies where I would be so much more powerful than them and I would be really cruel. Of course him touching my cat was only going to trigger those fantasies. I was stupid and didn't know how to control my sadism. I pushed him down onto the floor and took his belt off. I pinned him down with my body weight and whipped him-hard. I remember seeing marks and deep bruises on his body. I made him worship my feet- what I considered the worst part of my body. I stepped all over him and kept telling him he was nothing. As you can imagine he was really scrawny to be honest I don't know why I went out with him. He is a year older then us but still I could overpower him. We broke up after that. I remember seeing the scars I left on his face by scratching him with my nails as he yelled at me. The worst part is I recorded it on his phone and made him send it to all of his friends. That's what I did. I humiliated him,scarred his face and I discovered sadism." This was a lot to take in. Mia had pretty much abused her boyfriend while he was unwilling for her own pleasure. In essence she raped him(kinda...not really). "I tried to stop but I haven't. I tortured bugs all the time before I bought the pen. Some times I get carried away with you. I just feel like I really like you Harry and you are so easy to dominate at that size. I'm sorry for everything I've done and everything I'm going to do. I don't want to hurt someone I care about this much but you just being you pretty much ensures you will worship my feet or be my dildo again. Don't you ever get that feeling after masturbation where you feel like you've done something wrong. I do all the time. I know what I am fingering to is just my imagination. But it feels so real I feel sorry for whoever is subjected to whatever I'm doing in my little torture sex dreams." Mia said. She was being genuine here. I felt so sorry for her but at the same time I couldn't help but feel powerful.
"It's ok Mia. I understand. I have a foot fetish and I hate it too. I feel like if I ever have sex I am going to weird out my partner with the whole feet thing." I responded. Let's all open up our hearts. There was silence. Then Mia broke it.
"I won't be weirded out Harry. I would prefer if you payed attention to my feet.Just remember that." Mia said quietly. Did Mia really just hint a sexual interest in me? I kept asking her but she ignored my curious cries. I gave up and drifted of to sleep.
Chapter End Notes:
:) enjoy