- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
New character in this chalet if anyone somehow read all my crap...
A day passed and I am now stuck in Mia's shoe again. We are back in school and Mia looks like she is off the hook with her encounter with Mr.Simpson. Apparently he got fired due to him being a pedo and all that. Mia sat down in her seat in her form room. She used to sit next to Bianca but since she was eaten it has been empty this whole time. It was hot again today, which meant I had to wipe her smelly sweat off my face every so often so I didn't drown. Her toes scrunched ,grabbing me like a eagle would to a mouse. But that is pretty much where we are right now. Predator and prey. She was semi listening to her form tutor ramble on about something and playing with me until she heard the door open. "Sorry I am late everyone. I got stopped by some people on the way here."
"It's ok Elesa, Hey everyone this is our new form member. Elesa Falkner." Mia removed her shoe and took me from underneath her toes and shoved me between her boobs. My head poked out, I assumed she did this so I could see. Elesa gingerly waved at everyone with a queer smile and closed eyes. The first thing that caught my eyes(and I'm sure everyone else's eyes) were her breasts. They looked actually bigger then Bianca's used to be. That is seriously wrong at this age. Maybe she would just not get anymore breasts growth in her life but seriously they were bulging from her tight top. I was afraid a button would fly from her shirt as a result of her boobs bursting the top due to their mass. Her eyes were a light blue like the sky on a sunny day, I had never seen eyes that colour before. Her hair was very long and a pure blonde. It was straight and almost reached her tight ass. She had what looked like earphones in her ears too.
"Elesa go and sit next to anyone you want." The teacher said. All the boys in Mia's class went metal. I could see them all sweating in anticipation of where she was going to sit. Where she sat was crucial. School partners actually forms a strong relationship according to my phycology teacher. Mia coughed but underneath her breath I could hear: "wow Harry. Looks nice!" She was talking about Elesa. I could tell she was teasing me. Fucking sadist opens up to me and then acts like she never hinted feelings towards me. She could feel my member getting semi-hard. Elesa waltzed over to Bianca's old chair and sat down.
"Hi." She said to Mia. Waving and smiling politely.
"Hello Elesa. Such a cute name. I'm Mia." My captor said. Mia had just complimented someone. That was a first.
"Mia! I was thinking about changing my name to that when I got older! Elesa is such a weird name." This was usual girl talk I assume. Mia just laughed back. She was about to say something when someone behind them tapped Mia on the back. She turned round and said "yes how can I help you- oh wait. Jason! I didn't know you sat behind me. Don't ask her!"

Jason was a legend in our year group. He asked girls all private questions and got answers with such finesse. No one knows how he did it, he wasn't good looking and even the good looking males wouldn't dare ask the things he asked.
"Relax C-cup I am only gonna ask cup size." He said back to Mia. See even Mia told him her size. The use of the word only in that sentence was stupid. Asking a girls boobs size for me was life risking. They would eat me alive if I asked. But Jason, no. To Jason it was only bra size.
"I'm D-cup. Sorry Mia." Elesa said. How did he do those things. It was insane. Unheard of. Mia made a pouty face.
"Shit. I wanted to be the bigger one. My boobies feel small." Mia said laughing. I don't know how they were just taking this so lightly. There was literally an ugly nerd sitting behind them asking them their cup sizes- actually remembering them and then probably beating his meat to those facts later.
"C isn't small Mia. You have nothing to be ashamed of." Elesa said laughing back. Oh I get it. Normally Mia wouldn't bet is nice to people but Mia is being nice cause Becky and her wanted a third member. Bianca didn't look like she was coming back so another good looking girl with big boobs like Bianca had would fill the void. Mia has the ass. Bianca and now Elesa has the boobs. Not sure where Becky comes in.
"You still have a better ass in my opinion Mia." Jason said. "Lemme feel them both so I can properly judge." Seriously this guy was fearless. Elesa looked shocked but Mia knew something like this was gonna happen.
"How much money you got Jason?"
"$5.00"
"Ha! No way. $5.00 so you can wank to the memory of feeling my ass for the rest of your life. Fuck off Jason." Jason knew when to stop. Now was the time.

After Mia's first lesson she met up with Becky to introduce her to Elesa.
"Hey Becky, this is Elesa. She's new,pretty and funny not to mention we need a third friend without Bianca so our little group can be back to its former glory." Mia said. Becky agreed and now the group had a new member. Miss D-cup Elesa.

After school the three decided to go to Becky's to hang out. Mia arrived first and walked straight upstairs to Becky's room.
"Becky should we tell her about the tinies." Mia asked making sure the door was locked behind her.
"She is gonna find out if we have her in our group. Besides she is cool. She won't rat us out."
"Alright Becky, have the new pens come yet?"
"Yup. Here is yours." Becky handed that terrible machine over to Mia who greedily grabbed it and put it into her handbag. Elesa knocked into her door shortly after. Becky unlocked it and greeted Elesa.
"Elesa we need to tell you something." Becky said "promise you won't freak out."
"Sure." Elesa said looking confused. Mia walked up to her and pulled me from her cleavage. Elesa gasped as she saw Mia dangle me in the air by my leg.
"We have tiny people who worship us like Goddesses. Well they normally do. This is Harry. He was the first one ever shrunk. I've had him for a while now. Gives such a good foot rub for his size. It's cause he has a thing for feet."Mia said laughing. Elesa looked shocked but her expression changed into a smile.
"Wow! This is great. Don't think I'm weird or anything but I'm a microphille." Elesa said quietly and blushing.It's always the good looking ones with the weird ass fetishes. Elesa grabbed me out of Mia's hand.
"Hi Harry. You like feet then? I'm only size five. Is that ok?" She said seductively. I nodded.
"That's good. It want you to rub them for me really good Harry. Then I can rub something else for you if you want. But that only if you do good. If you don't you're going somewhere you would've like to go if you weren't half an inch." Elesa said smiling.
"Wow you are good at this Elesa." Becky said "It's not fair though! I don't know how to threaten these guys. Mia is sadistic so she knows what to say and do, now you are a microphille. Ugh I'm outclassed." Becky said giggling. Even Mia was impressed by the way she talked to me.

Elesa threw me on to the bed and got on herself. She took of her leather boots revealing two small feet. "Barefoot in boots on a hot day isn't a good combo, but they're nice and stinky for you now Harry. Foot fetishists like them smelly right?" She said prodding me with her big toe. I could feel the sweat trickle on me even with the small judge she gave me. Her nails were painted black and her feet smelt worse then even Mia's. She wiggled her toes and put her soles in front of me. I rolled my eyes and then started to run into the skin of her sole. I was quickly interrupted though. "Really Harry? Did Mia really just let you run her feet. What's the most sadistic thing you've done Mia? You can't be that into it if you just let him rub them. Lick them clean Harry." I looked at Mia who looked rather shocked. She'd told me about her little incident with her sadistical needs last night. I think Elesa would be surprised if she knew what Mia did.
"Trust me Elesa, you don't want to know what Mia does to little animals. Humans she never really seemed comfortable with though(probably cause of her boyfriend, I assume Mia never told Becky but did tell Chris. If anything that shows Chris and Mia are quite close)." Elesa laughed and then looked back at me. I was lapping up all of the sweat from her foot furiously. My member grew as I licked her salty steaming liquids. I didn't enjoy this type of worship before but it is starting to grow on me.She grabbed me with her toes and told me to lick in between them. I obeyed and licked inbetween. Toe jam filled my hungry mouth. I heard the blonde giggle as I licked.
"Don't you like being dominated Harry? I'm so big and powerful aren't I? Look at you cleaning my feet. It's pathetic." Elesa was enjoying this. Microphilles are worse of than foot fetishists or even macrophilles. Foot fetishists could actually find someone into foot play and some macrophilles settle for abnormally tall people. Microphilles need the person to be toe sized to be satisfie. Elesa was living a reality she thought she would never live. "Mia,Becky. Let me keep him just for tonight please." Elesa said scrunching her toes and feeling me squirm.
"Mia? He is yours what do you say?" Becky asked
"Sure you can keep him till the weekend if you want." Mia said. I was in shock. She just gave me away like that when she had just last night hinted feeling towards me. Strange sadistic (sexy) bitch.
"Thank you so much Mia." Elesa said running up to her and grabbing her with a tight hug. She dropped me from between her toes and I got to my feet. It took her seconds to realise this and she scooped me up with her mouth.
"Elesa, he has been drenched in your foot sweat and toe jam and you just put him in your mouth." Becky said slightly disgusted.
"Oh yeah, haha I'm so stupid." Elesa said spitting me out into her hand. "For now you can stay with Mr and Mrs D." She said. I think I knew where that was. I was dropped into her bosom as she walked home from Becky's house. Mia decided to go to but just before she left. "Hey Becky can I have that little boy tiny that you have."
"Sure. I'm keeping Simpson though." Becky handed Alvin to Mia.
"Thanks Becky. Also, did you masturbate?" Mia asked.
"How do you still remember that. No I didn't Mia, it's disgusting."
"Don't knock it till you try it, I wonder if Elesa has."
"She doesn't look like she would've."

Elesa got home and dropped me on her bed. "Oh you don't know how many times I've fingered myself over stories about tiny people. Now I have a tiny person. I'm so excited. But I will give you a break today. You're still human right?" I nodded. "Ok then. So what's going on with you and Mia?" She grabbed me between her toes again, despite what she had just said about a break(now come to think about it. What if this toe play WAS the break. The actual thing would be way worse!)
"Nothing why?" I asked
"C'mon, she likes you Harry. The envious look on her face as you licked my dirty soles was so obvious. She didn't want to give you to me either but she obviously didn't wanna be mean to the new girl so she let me. You need to make a move Harry. Don't wait too long or some other fucker is gonna ask her out. Then they will be licking her feet and not you. How does that make you feel Harry?Her feet looked like size 9. Perfect if you like big feet Harry. Do you like them big or small?" She asked. I didn't wanna answer but I did just so she wouldn't crush me.
"Bigger, stinkier and sweatier the better." I responded(being small has taken an effect on my fetish. Those qualities used to make me turn off but now it's the opposite). Elesa laughed.
"Too bad I got tiny feet. I'm sure they stink and I can feel the sweat, 2/3 isn't bad though is it Harry?" Elesa seemed nice. She had just met me and was talking to me like she had known me forever. Giving me advice on my love life was very nice of her indeed.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope u enjoyed