- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Another new character...yay maybe
The next day arrived quickly and it was a Thursday. Thursdays were the trolls of the week, they let you know that you are close to the end but you still have to come back tomorrow. It was Elesa's last class. Chemistry. I was in her shoe. She had instructed me to keep them clean from toe jam. After eating it all day I have two questions. What the fuck is toe jam? Why is there so much if it here? Elesa just so happened to be with Becky and Mia for her class. I used to be in this class. Elesa had taken my seat.
"Class listen up- you're getting another group project. You have to make a chemistry related experiment and design a poster on it. I want it in tomorrow so you gotta work on it today. Here are the groups . Group 1 Mia,Becky,Elesa and Scarlett." A group of three friends(never happens to me- I was always stuck with retards...) the three looked at each other and smiled. Becky and Scarlett moved over to where the other two were sitting as instructed by the teacher.
"Look who it is Mia! Little Miss four eyes." Becky said referring to Scarlett. Scarlett Boutique. She was just younger than Mia and wore very thick large circular lensed glasses. So thick in fact you could barely see her eyes. This led to many insulting nicknames. Her raven coloured hair only reached to the bottom of her neck and was cut into a bob.She was extremely bright in every subject and was often buried in a book. The way she spoke was astounding- her vocabulary was advanced- her voice was high pitched. Despite her nerdy and quiet nature Scarlett was considered very pretty and not sugar coat anything around anyone- ironically many boys said one of her best features was her eyes. They were a brilliant blue according to the few that had seen them. She had a decent ass with(according to Jason) small C cup breasts. She was size 7 according to the time we spent as partners in dance(PE made us do it). Scarlett was first person who knew about my fetish. We happened to always be forced to be barefoot during dance and after one lesson she asked if I had the fetish cause -in her words:I kept lustfully looking at her feet. She told me she was size 7 and if I felt like giving a massage she would be ok with it.
"Please refrain from your petty attempts to shame me Becky- I hate to attack such vulnerable organisms(see what I mean! No one would ever speak like that! No one but her)." Scarlett said
"Mia what did I miss here?" Elesa asked scrunching her toes in my face. Some of her pinkie toe found its way into my mouth and she kept it there. Sweat poured in. The salty taste thrived on my tastebuds.
"These two are not the best of friends Elesa." Mia said responding to her question.
"Greetings to you Elesa. I welcome you to our year group. My name is Scarlett Cynthia Bouquet. Pleasured to meet you." Scarlett said recognising that she was new.
"Nice to meet you too Scarlett." Elesa said winking and giggling.
"Excuse four eyes Elesa. She can't talk normally." Becky said snorting.
"Becky c'mon cut it out were supposed to be brainstorming ideas here not insulting other people." Mia said trying to stop the feud.
"Mia Wade, I am sorry to inform you that your chance at stopping the abnormally tall female humanoid are almost as small as Becky's breasts are. In other worlds non existent(sit down Becky. You just got done by good vocabulary)." Scarlett said.
"Shut up Scarlett! At least I can see!"
"That is fortunate- I hope your eyesight is good enough to see the difference between your chest and a males."
Elesa was laughing. I was laughing. Mia was clearly trying not to.
"Ok Scarlett we all get it- Becky's flat. Not everyone is blessed with boobies you gotta remember that. You are smart you should know." Mia said again trying to stop the feud.
"Quite the contrary Miss Wade. Here we have four females. The average breast size for our age is a medium B cup. Yet here we have two C cups and I assume Elesa you are a D judging by their size in comparison to Mia's.My point is according to this collection of evidence. Most female are as you say blessed with boobies just unattractive ones are not." Becky was silenced she said nothing after that. Elesa was literally screaming with laughter.
"Haha Scarlett you are too funny."
"What is with the laughter there? This is school it's supposed to be boring and tedious." The teacher asked
"Sorry Miss. Elesa is just laughing at something funny Scarlett said."
"Care to share it?"
"I'd rather not if its all the same with you. Someone might get offended."
"Stay on task girls.or I will split you up otherwise and you will be staying after school."
They nodded but as soon as they had done apologising to each other(in other words Scarlett and Becky) the bell rang and signalled the end of the day.

The lesson was over and the four decided to walk to Mia's house together to work on the project.
"Becky why can't we go to yours? It's bigger- more recourses." Mia asked.
"I don't want Scarlett inside it." Becky said sternly. Scarlett shrugged off the comment.
"Ok fine. Elesa?" Mia said
"My house is a small apartment. We have nothing sciencey there and no privacy. The walls are thin." She responded. Her foot smushed my body with each step. She was careful not to crush me.
"Scarlett?" Mia was desperate to not go to her house.
"My father is extremely embarrassing. I'd rather not." Scarlett responded.
"Ok fine. We'll go to mine." Mia sighed
"We were going there regardless Mia." Elesa informed her.
"Oh yeah..." Mia said laughing.

They arrived at her house and opened the door. Chris was home. "Hey Mia. Hi Becky. Um..." He hadn't met the other two before.
"Scarlett." She informed him.
"I'm Elesa. You must be Chris."
"I am." He said sounding all nervous.
"Ok Chris stop perving on my friends-get out." Mia said pointing upstairs.
"No Mia let him stay." Becky pleaded. "It'll be fun."
"Yeah Mia- he can't be that bad. Besides I don't mind if he looks." Elesa said winking and puffing her chest towards Chris. His eyes widened. He looked uncomfortable. "Oh crap. Did I make you feel uncomfortable? Sorry Chris. Speaking of uncomfortable these shoes are too small." Elesa said kicking of her shoes. She must've forgot about me as I was now exposed in between her sweaty toes.
"ELESA!" Mia screeched. Obviously she wanted to keep me a secret from Scarlett.
"Shit." Elesa said. She looked at Chris who wasn't surprised. She then looked At Scarlett whose mouth was hanging open.
"Is that Harry Williamson? It is Harry Williamson. How did he reduce in body mass? I also find this situation disturbing Harry. Not because you are minute but because of your location. Tell me were you using your size to take advantage and live out your sexual desires?" Scarlett asked. I was flustered.
"Scarlett I shrank him using a laser pen. I use him to fulfil my sexual desires.Please don't tell anyone." Mia pleaded.
"Miss Wade please. This incident will not be spoken of outside of these five people. How does he fit your needs Mia? I wish to indulge in the information?" Scarlett was interested. Knowing her she was thirsty for knowledge. She wanted to know how I fulfilled desires for the sake of knowing.
"I'll show you." Mia said.
Chapter End Notes:
Enjoyed it?
Probably not cause I can't write gud