- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ha know how I said like 8 chapters...I lied it was like 5...oh well...plz forgive me senpai...
Mia held out her hand and Elesa plucked me from her toes and put her in Mia hand. She then took her shoes of and revealed her familiar feet. She put them up on the coffee table and sat on the couch. I knew what to do. We were at this point where I didn't need to be told. I rubbed into her sweaty foot enduring the stench. I grew a boner pretty fast.
"How intriguing. Mia do you share the foot fetish with Mr.Williamson or are you some kind of Microphille sadist type?" Scarlett asked.
"I think I am sadistic." Mia said as she wiggled her toes. Sweat dribbled down onto me. It wasn't too hot today so the perspiration coming from her appendage wasn't overwhelming as it was normally.
"I'm a microphille Scarlett." Elesa said
"That is something I did not suspect. Your characteristics seem very happy-go-lucky. Usually Microphilles are dominant in any relationship they share- be it romantic or with friends. Do you have a fetish you wish to share Becky? Maybe even Chris is hiding something." Chris' eyes opened up again.
"Don't stop Harry. You can listen to the conversation but keep rubbing your goddess' beautiful feet. Becky to you have Simpson still? I will go get Alvin." Mia said. I rubbed harder. I kissed Mia's foot. Her skin was so smooth and tasted nice with a hint of salt. I hadn't been into a massage like this ever. I couldn't take the temptation any longer. Down came my pants and my fully erect penis was on show. I pulled it up and down as I kissed and licked her foot. Everyone was in shock.
"Harry- Chris is here. Don't wank now- later is fine but not infront if Chris." Mia said trying to protect her sibling.
"Mia- is it wrong if I have tried to do that before?" Chris asked. Mia's eyes opened ridiculously wide.
"UM CHRIS WHAT? Depends. What were you doing it to. Scarlett what age do humans start masturbating." Mia asked in shock. "Harry you can stop now." I didn't want to stop. Soon I reached orgasm and I blew my load onto Mia's foot. "Harry- lick it up." She commanded. I rolled my eyes but knew she wasn't joking. I licked my jizz from her foot. It tasted terrible.
"Mia I believe the average age for human masturabtion is thirteen. However even twelve and eleven year olds can masturbate however orgasms are almost impossible for both sexes at that age." Scarlett informed her.
"I was just lying in my bed thinking about...no. I won't say." Chris said flustered. I don't blame him for being embarrassed.
"Chris. I assume it was to breasts. Was it on the same day as someone with abnormally large breasts was wearing explicit clothing articles. Perhaps Mia was in her bra and you happened to see it." Chris looked shocked at Scarlett's analysis. He didn't say anything. "Lack of speech and blank look indicates my analysis was accurate. My conclusion is Mia- your brother wanked over your boobs. That's pretty damn embarrassing." Scarlett said chuckling. Elesa was trying to contain her laughter too. Chris ran upstairs not wanting to be in this awkward position.

"Shut up four eyes. At least people wank over Mia." Becky insulted Scralett- she was still bitter over before. Scarlett was going to rebuttal but was interrupted.
"Don't fight again you two. Please let's just uh...tell secrets! I heard its a good way to calm down and bond." Elesa said.
"I concur with your idea Elesa." Scarlett said.
"I can build on that idea." Mia said as she ran out of the house. She came back in with a tiny man in her hand. "Let's all get massages while we talk." She said laughing. The girls all agreed and removed any footwear they had(Scarlett was the only one to wear socks out of the four).Mia ran upstairs and got Alvin from her room and Becky pulled out Mr. Simpson from her handbag.

All four girls sat on the couch(big couch- there was still room) all four of us were on the table and suddenly eight erotic appendages appeared where we stood. Ranging from size 5 to 10 the feet all had one thing in common though- they wanted a massage.
"Harry come to me." Mia said
"Harry Williamson-do you not recall dance class? I would appreciate a massage now." Scarlett beckoned
"No Harry. You did so well in my shoe today. Spend some more time with them please." Elesa said wiggling her toes.
"Harry. You like big feet. I'm size ten. Nuff said." Becky called.

Why did they all want me? Maybe they knew I would put the most effort into it. I had a dilemma. Four beautiful girls(well 3 and Becky. She just isn't in their league) wanting their feet rubbed. I can only close one. What do I do? Well I go through all of them and then decide. Becky is a no. Mia I feel like will probably get horny from this and she is an asshole when she is horny so probably not Mia. Elesa also has a fetish which would make her get horny from this and since I assume she needs to be dominant during her enjoyment I am left with one option. Scarlett. I have no idea about her fetishes or if she has any at all. My safest bet to not be hurt is with her.

I rushed over to Scarlett's feet. Even though size 7 wasn't particularly small hers were the second smallest pair there. I saw her smile as I ran over.
"Intriguing that you chose me Harry. I predicted Mia would be your preferred option." She giggled. I rubbed into her feet. They didn't have a stench at all. They smelt more of lotion then anything else. Her soles wrinkled as I rubbed them.
"Alright Harry is with four eyes. Who gets the others." Becky remarked. I heard a hint of annoyance in her voice. She obviously didn't appreciate my choice.
"Let them decide." Mia said. Alvin was the first to run over to someone. It was Elesa.
"Oh hi little guy. So nice of you to choose me." Elesa said
Elesa was sitting next to Scarlett and I could talk to Alvin without them hearing.
"Why her?" I said rubbing my mistress' tired soles. Sweat was beginning to build on them and heads dropped on me continuously making my tiring job harder but more arousing.
"Mia did some pretty sexy stuff with us last time we were pleased her. Look at this girl. She has bigger boobs than Mia! I wanna be seeing those." I couldn't believe Alvin. He was like eleven and he was already a perverted person. Scarlett did say eleven was the age humans could masturbate but it just seemed odd hearing something like that from an eleven year old. Scarlett grabbed me in-between her toes.
"You are exceptional at foot massages Harry. How much experience have these three given you?" She said smushing me playfully between her sweaty toes. From all the way up there I could see Mr. Simpson had gone with Mia and the random person Mia brought in was with Becky.
"A lot." I responded to Scarlett's question and then continued to kiss her toes. She smiled at my action.
"How many times did you wanna do that during dance class Harry? I saw you every time you gazed down at my feet. Every time you accidentally stepped on them did you find it arousing? I wonder did you even do that accidentally or did you just want to feel my perfect feet?" Scarlett was curious. I sometimes found it hard to understand what she was saying due to her vocabulary but I could usually grasp it. She wiggled her toes with me in between. Sweat rubbed all over me but I continued to lick and kiss my holding cell. Tasting her fleshy toes made me happy.
"Ok has anyone got any secrets then?" Elesa said. All went quiet. I continued to lick Scarlett's now motionless toes.
"My proposition is that we talk about a topic that had been avoided by female ever since the existence of civilisation. That topic is masturbation. Why is it that most girls don't admit to it when males of the species talk about it frequently?" Scarlett said. It wasn't exactly a secret but it was a topic .
"That's a good question Scarlett. I dunno why some people don't do it." Mia exaggerated the word some in that sentence. I looked at her feet from Scarlett's toes. They were wet with sweat. Sunlight reflected off the thin sheet of the salty liquid. Her toes were painted her usual deep red. Scarlett's were also painted red but they were more of a lighter shade- like a poppy.
"I find I just tell my good friends the truth about masturbation but since you guys are all I have right now I'm just gonna say I do it frequently." Elesa said blushing a bit. "It is a little embarrassing." She remarked.
"I concur with your onion Elesa. I do not masturbate often but I do maybe once every week or so. To my understanding that is a low amount for female of our age group. I do feel somewhat embarrassed after the tiring event. However the feeling it provides is unmatchable." Scarlett did not strike me as the type who would masturbate. She seemed to innocent and nerdy. But I was wrong.
"Well I masturbate all the time. I have a dildo too but I tend to just use my fingers cause they are never far away from me. I'm just lazy haha." Mia said laughing. The trio looked over to Becky who wasn't comfortable in this situation. "What's wrong Becky? Embarrassed about how many times you have done it? Don't be. I'm sure everyone here has done it more." Mia said smirking. Becky gave a sour look her way.
"Mia you know I don't do it. I find it disgusting and wild." Becky said.
"Intriguing Becky. Do you find it revolting because it is something that no one would do in front of other people(well Scarlett...tell Mia that)." Scarlett asked.
"I dunno four eyes. I just find it disgusting."
"Try it Becky." Elesa said "it's great." She advertised.
"See not just me who does it Becky." Mia said
"I must say that you all must try Harry's foot massages. They are brilliant. The effort attention and care he put into this one is extraordinary. Well done Harry." Scarlett said before removing me from between her toes and putting me onto the coffee table.

"He is great isn't he." Mia said "We better get started on that science thing. We should work out a rota for him. So he can pay attention to all of us."
"That'd be nice." Elesa said. "Alvin you were good too. Don't think I didn't see what you were really paying attention to though. But you did good so I guess I can reward you." Elesa unbuttoned her shirt revealing her bra clad breasts. She picked up the perverted child and placed him comfortably in between the monumental flesh walls.Alvin looked down at me and laughed at him fortune. I looked up at Scarlett who nodded her head. She too unbuttoned the top of her blue shirt and placed he between her boobs. It was nice to be put where I could enjoy them instead of fighting for my life.
"Look at you two. Showing off your chests. If it's a competition then lemme show you guys the champ." Mia said. She couldn't unbutton anything so she removed her entire top and put Mr. Simpson between her breasts.
"Sorry Mia D beats C." Elesa said laughing and rubbing the top of her cleavage victoriously. Elesa was new but the way she acted was a if she had known these 3 her whole life. Mia and Elesa seemed to have warmed up to Scarlett too. Becky was the only one left not revealing her cleavage.
"No way you three. You can't pressure me into that. I feel ashamed of mine." Becky said covering her flat chest with her arms. She looked down at her massager. "You suck." She said before crushing him beneath her foot. Blood splattered underneath her appendage. And she heard the body pop.
"Mia- I say we do a baking soda volcano for our chemistry project. I can assemble the simple experiment and produce an informative poster in approximately a single hour when I get home all by myself. We can mess around for now." Scarlett said
"Alright Scarlett thanks. Who do you normally hang around with at lunch break?I never see you." Mia asked.
"I am usually inside in the library. I dislike crowds normally but today has been abstract from my normal routine. I am showing my cleavage to someone who hates me, someone I have only spoken to a few times and a new girl. I feel relaxed around this crowd. Not normal for me." Scarlett said
"Well feel free to stay with us at lunch break. Us four are the only people who know about the tinies. We need to stick together- Becky don't you agree." Mia asked trying to extend a friendship request to Scarlett who apparently had qualities that Mia liked.
"Friends with four eyes. Fine. So long as she isn't too slutty." Becky said.
"Becky, I don't understand our rivalry. You are angry with me because your boyfriend dumped you to ask me out and then I rejected him. Does this make me slutty or does it make me attractive?" Scarlett said.
"Slutty. There is no way Mike(her boyfriend I guess). Would've left me for you. So what if you have boobs. At least people can understand me."
"Ok Becky cool down." Elesa said disliking the arguing." If we are all gonna be friends we can't fight like this. Look at Scarlett. She is clearly very pretty Becky and I'm pretty sure the only time she has been slutty is now. Just accept that your boyfriend was shallow. Her being blessed with tits doesn't make you ugly. C'mon stop fighting please." Elesa said. Becky looked at Scarlett who was pushing me into her soft warm breast flesh. It felt nice and cosy surrounded by her fleshy walls. Her finger was directly over my hard member.
"Someone's excited." Scarlett said referring to my erection.
"Harry! You can only get hard over me." Mia said jokingly.
"No Harry you just got told off by her for cumming on her feet. You can cum on my feet all you want." Elesa said laughing.
"Everyone. I have worked out a rota. Clearly Harry is the only one we desire. The other two are a liability to our secret. We should dispose of them." Scarlett said
"No don't get rid of Alvin. I'll just grow him back. He won't tell anyone about this will you Alvin?" Mia asked as she looked at him. He nodded. "Simpson though can die right here." Mia said as she smushed her breasts together leaving him a bloody stain between them.
"As I was saying. I shall keep him for Thursday and Friday. Mia you have him over the weekends. Elesa is Monday and Tuesday. Becky you and I will share the responsibility of having one day every other week. I will have two days this week which will be today and tomorrow. Next week you will have him Wednesday and Thursday. Everyone happy with that."
Everyone nodded.
"Good it is settled. Someone grow back Alvin and now that it is getting late I must head home to begin our project. Goodbye my friends." She said before buttoning up her shirt putting her shoes and socks back on and leaving with me in her hand. "We should go to" Elesa said with Becky. "See you tomorrow Guys." Mia said. The other two wakes out the door. Mia sat there. (Man I remember when It was just me who had him. Well sharing is caring. Where is that dildo...) Mia thought before walking upstairs to look for her toy.
Chapter End Notes:
Leave a comment if u want a doughnut...chocolate doughnut 2