- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yay

New chapter

This is a long one and I can't remember what I wrote in it sooooooooo just read and find out
I stood there stunned at what I had just witnessed.I saw Mia slowly chewing, she then swallowed exaggeratedly so she knew I saw it.
"Mmmmm your friend tasted nice." Mia said with no compassion in her voice, she had just eaten my best friend and a single thought of doubt had passes her mind.I cowered before her. Waiting for he to open her mouth and say something else. Suddenly she burst out laughing."Wow you actually thought I ate him. You should have seen your face." Mia could barely get the words out. After she had calmed down she spat Kyle out onto her bed.Ge was out cold, maybe because he was afraid of germs and had just been inside a mouth. What a Bitch to play a joke like that and then fucking laugh about it. This must have been what the other people in my class meant when they said she was worse than Bianca. I mean there is no way Bianca would fucking pretend to eat someone no matter how bitchy she is(maybe).

Mia looked outside of the window in her room and saw her parents parking in their driveway."Mom and dad are here so sorry you can't spend any time with my feet anymore but..." Mia left that "but" hanging and got one of her socks from the ground and placed us inside.She then tied a tight knot around the ankle part of the sock sealing us in "you guys can stay in my sock for the rest of the day, hope you enjoy". Mia said(at least that is what I thought she said,the sock muffled her voice).Mia then put the sock in her pocket and walked downstairs upon hearing her Mum calling for her.

"Yeah mom". Mia said as she arrived at the bottom of the stairs. Each step down the stairs flung me and Kyle's unconscious body up and back down in the sock. It was quite painful seeing as how Kyle would land on me every time we came back down."Go take the trash bags out on the curb, it's bin day tomorrow."
"Can't you do it? I am really tired from school today."Mia said with a hint of cuteness in her voice, I assumed she was trying to get out of taking the trash out simply because she is lazy. Even in chemistry Mia is relatively lazy when it came to doing a practical experiment.
"Mia, take the bags out you are fourteen and should do something to help us around the house instead of sitting on your ass all day. Also Mia don't go outside barefoot and then expect to walk around in my house the last thing we need is the dirt and bugs you get plastered to your feet around the house." Mia's mom sounded serious. This was strange and her personality seemed to contrast with Mia's passiveness(she didn't seem to passive upstairs though so maybe she has a fake personality).

Mia groaned and walked around the house to get the trash bags. In the house."Can you two believe her." Mia said shaking her leg and therefore throwing us around in her pocket."Oh Mia you need to be more responsible oh Mia take the garbage out cause I can't fucking be bothered to do it myself." Mia imitated her mother before rolling her eyes and putting some flip flops on so she could go outside.

However even though Mia didn't like to be outside it would have been GREAT to get out of this sock. I mean I like feet and all but I DON'T like being trapped in a sock with Kyle(still unconscious) smashing into me every time Mia fucking moved.All of a sudden the moving stopped and I could tell Mia was sitting down, thank God we were not in her back pocket or I think we would've been more than unconscious. I couldn't hear very well but I am sure I could hear people biting into something and I could hear chewing. It must have been dinner time.

Speaking of dinner I was hungry as anything, I hadn't eaten a single thing since breakfast and really needed some food. That is when I saw something to the far side of the sock. It looked gooey and sticky. Kind of like jelly,but without anything appealing about jelly. I reached out for it and grabbed it. I smelt it before realising that it was fucking toe-jam from Mia's feet. I couldn't believe I was actually considering eating that.Even though I am so hungry.I mean I could eat it, I have already kissed her feet so this would be too different.No! I can't eat that, but how long can I go before I starve to death I am pretty sure she won't take us out of here until after school tomorrow and there is no way I could survive till then. Reluctantly I opened my maw and put the squishy mix of sweat and dead skin into my mouth and swallowed. It tasted like shit but I had to do it so I didn't fucking starve to death. As soon as I realised what I had just done I remembered my last biology lesson when our teacher said humans could go several months without food.It was at that moment I wished it was me who got put into Mia's mouth and was now unconcious.

"Thanks for the food" Mia said as she rushed upstairs to her bedroom. She was excited to play with her new toys. She locked the door and dumped us into her floor. The impact finally woke Kyle up.
"Hi you two,I know you guys are not human anymore but I don't want you to die too early so here." Mia took some fries she had in her pocket which was supposedly what she ate for dinner. I was kicking myself at the fact I ate her fucking mangy toe jam thinking I wouldn't get food for ages.I took my fry(which was around the same size as me) and bit into it, I never expected to only eat one fry as a meal but this was enough.

"We're gonna have some fun" Mia said with a look in her eye that screamed it's gonna hurt you but not me. She put her barefoot above us and stepped down. She then rolled us under her sole. I felt sorry for Kyle as he had just woke up and was now being used as a foot toy. But I couldn't help but get some sexual pleasure out of this, I wanted a foot-job ever since I knew what it was and now I was getting more than that, and the girl he foot belonged to was way better looking than anyone I would've got. I closed my eyes and pretended I was normal size and really what I could feel was just be rubbing my member with her foot.I got hard.

Mia then stopped and lifted her foot from us, I could hear Kyle sigh a sigh of relief. Mia then looked at the clock. In her room 9:00pm is what it read."Ok well I'm gonna go take a shower, stay here cause it is the only place you are safe, if you leave my mom or dad will probably think you are bugs and then you can kiss your asses goodbye."
Mia looked at her new toys before noticing the bulge in my pants."um,
Harry did you get a little excited to be with my feet?" She said pointing at my crotch. i said nothing and just awkwardly placed my hands in front of it so she couldn't see. Mia giggled and walked off.

Kyle looked at me in disgust"What the fuck you actually got a boner over that bitch, she was literally rubbing the most disgusting part of her body all over us and that turns you on, sometimes I don't understand you" I only looked at Kyle before murmuring "shut up Kyle" I couldn't come up with anything better to say.

Mia came out of the shower quick enough before Kyle annoyed me enough about my wood. "Mia how are we going to get to school to school tomorrow." I asked.
"I will just keep you In one of my pockets or maybe my one of my shoes I dunno, either way you two are gonna stay with me , I've gotten some decent fun out of you two so far so maybe two other people you know may find out about your condition."
I already knew she meant Bianca and Becky, I tried not to think about it but I shuddered at the thought of the other two girls. They were constant bitches whilst Mia was an on-again off-again bitch.The fact that she was this mean bewildered me and I wondered how BIANCA would be(a lot worse I assume)

Next morning came way too quickly I woke up to find Mia sitting on the stairs of her house, she was already dressed in uniform and I assumed was waiting for me and Kyle to wake up. But something didn't feel right, I felt lighter than usual. I looked at Mia and noticed something , she seemed bigger. It hit me soon after that I had gotten smaller.
"Hey guys I shrunk you even more so you could fit nice and snug underneath my toes, I am going to school with no socks today just so a little someone can enjoy my feet a bit more." She looked at me and winked.I rolled my eyes and stood on the cold floor until she grabbed both me and Kyle before throwing us into her shoes she then slipped her bare feet into the shoes and found me underneath her foot. She then pushed my body underneath her toes and started walking to school. If I was anywhere else in this shoe I would've been flattened by now.Every minute she scrunched her toes in my face and smothered me in the sweat her foot was releasing.
"This is gonna suck balls even harder than normal" I thought to myself as I heard the school bell sound.
Chapter End Notes:
Yeah I am going to update chapter 4 instantly

BAM!!! It is there right now