- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
BAM I told you it is already here

I bet you doubted me.
Mia's first class was maths. I hated maths already but it was worse when you had sweaty toes splashing and covering you in all kinds of gunk, even though Mia washed yesterday her feet still smelled pretty bad(probably cause she isn't wearing socks).After ten minutes I heard the Mia ask the teacher to go to the bathroom. Teachers always use some dumb excuse to prevent you from going and Mia had to argue with him quite a bit just so she could go.Finally he gave in and let Mia go.

Mia got into a stall and took her right shoe, I was in that one, off. She grabbed my tiny head with her giant fingers which were larger than means placed me on her leg.
"Harry I knew you had gotten an erection over me yesterday." She smiled and giggled softly, I couldn't listen to this it was far too embarrassing."Anyway I was thinking I should give you another one cause I have been a little mean lately." And with that Mia put me on the floor of the bathroom and stepped on me again,she rolled the ball of her foot directly onto my crotch.
I was trying not to let her get her way, I didn't want her to have this power over me. I didn't want to be her slave. Mia felt me regrettably get hard and rubbed the ball of her foot onto my crotch faster.She then planted the bottom half of her sole onto the rest of my body and started pressing down, she was doing that for her pleasure and not mine(always the quiet ones which are the sadists). Mia obviously enjoyed seeing me and Kyle get harmed. Suddenly I heard a soft moan, was she getting off from this? I tried to turn my body so my head peeped out from the side of her foot, and sure enough she was. Mia had a hand up her skirt and was making faces like she was trying to control her moaning . All of a sudden Mia stopped rubbing my crotch it seemed she was paying all of her attention to her own needs. After another 3 minutes Mia reached orgasm. She bit her lip and her leg moved uncontrollably. She took her hand out from underneath her skirt and I could see it was wet.
"You pervert." She said looking down at me "watching me masturbate, I should just crush you right now and be..." Mia cut herself off mid-sentence. She took off her other shoe and looked at her foot,her toes were covered in blood as and I knew very well who's blood it was. Mia had accidentally crushed Kyle. I broke down into tears, my best friend had just been killed for the pleasure of this bitch. I knew that we we're pretty much both gonna die at some point but his passing caught me off guard(also he is my best friend of course I'm gonna cry when he dies)
"Shit, Harry..." Mia didn't know what to say l, for the first time since she shrunk me I saw something I had never seen Mia do before, look legitimately sorry. Although she had just killed my best friend this look calmed me down somewhat , at least Mia had genuine feelings and wasn't a completely sadistic and psychotic giantess.
"I gotta get back to maths, we will talk about this later, if you want that is." Mia scooped me up carefully in her hand and put me in her pocket.

Mia was found by Bianca and Becky after maths .
"Mia you said you had something to show us." Bianca said sternly ,the tone she said it in I instantly recognised, it sounded like how Mia use to talk to me and Kyle when she was mad.
"Yeah um, no. I kinda lost it Bianca." Mia replied , there seemed to be a genuine sound of fear from Mia, something I had never heard before.
"Well don't bother fucking telling me about it you little cunt, honestly Mia you are being a fucking loser lately, you won't insult people because it's wrong and hurts their feelings even though you are a sadist now you are wasting my time with bullshit like this. Get out of my sight." I couldn't believe what I just heard. That was the only time I have heard someone get mad over something small like that. I always thought that these three were inseparable bitches, but all I hear now Is Bianca being a bitch to one of her own. It's almost like cannibalism-bitchibalism. She sounded serious about Mia getting out of sight too. Mia actually walked away,what was the power Bianca had over Mia from my guess Mia could just beat her up considering the size difference. Now that I think of it I often did see Bianca and Becky without Mia but I just assumed she was bunking off school or whatever. But nope Bitchibalism had even taken place in the past.

Mia went back into the toilets and sat in the same cubicle before completely breaking down into tears.I didn't know what to think , should I comfort this giantess who captured me and basically ruined me life or should I just leave her be?
Chapter End Notes:
Ok maybe I won't do chapter 5 instantly but there will be some butt action in that one, I PROMISE