- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi people who read my story(for some reason)
Basically I wrote a bunch of stuff for this and I didn't separate it into chapters so I will prob be uploading these more often till I run out of random stuff I wrote for this already...yeah that's it.
There is butts in this one. Yay :)
As much as I really wasn't the biggest fan of Mia right now I couldn't say that I completely hate her, I mean we have had some good times in chemistry and the fact she didn't just sell me out to Bianca and Becky so that I could become their little toys was nice of her(or she could have just been thinking of herself and wanted me to herself). Either way I knew I needed to comfort her or my fucking mind won't let me live with myself. With much struggle I climbed out of her shoe and tried to get her attention. Screaming wouldn't work so it hit her as hard as I could right on her ankle.It worked as Mia looked down at me.

I gestured for her to pick me up and she actually listened and put me on her shoulder." What the fuck happened back there" I asked
"Shit happened back there, I was going to show them you and Kyle but since I kinda killed Kyle I knew the last thing you needed was to be given to that bitch."
"Does she always treat you like this?"
"Yeah, I think she feels intimidated around me cause I am a lot better looking and she is a very dominant person. I wouldn't expect you to know this because you probably wouldn't care and you have almost no social life but two years ago Bianca was considered the best looking in our grade. Until a year later when it was intact me who was the best looking and Bianca didn't like that. She did everything she could to make me look bad, like that porno she got one of her friends who resembled me to do and then post it on porn hub so I looked like a fucking slut."
I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I thought I had all of the friendship groups down but apparently not. I also was extremely surprised to hear Bianca created the porno rumour about Mia.
"Becky does whatever Bianca says and doesn't have a mind of her own, see I don't take part when they scream out insults to people just walking past Becky does cause Bianca does. Frankly Bianca makes me sick, the fucking twat gets pleasure from seeing others in pain."
Funny Mia would say that it makes her sick that BIANCA gets pleasure from seeing people in pain when she had literally spent yesterday torturing me for her pleasure and had masturbated over the fact that she was causing pain to me and Kyle.
"I bought the pen for Bianca as a gift,she always liked shiny things and never brought a pen to school.but when I found out it shrunk stuff there was no way she was getting it. Look Harry I am sorry for being a twat for these past days, it's is just so hard to fucking fit in and it is made harder by the fact that I am sadistic."

Wow maybe Mia and Becky weren't bitches, after all this time of thinking there were three bitches , there really was just one.
"Just ditch Bianca, get new friends." I said
"Yeah, everyone pretty much hates me cause they know I hang out with Bianca."she said."I'll just be alone today-I need some time to think about how to make it up to you for killing your friend."
"Grow me back?"I said hopefully.She smiled sarcastically.
"...Nah I still need you small, what else am I gonna feel squirm under my feet."
That bitch was definitely psychotic, but even psychotic people needed comfort sometimes. Mia got out of the toilets and headed to her next lesson with me.Gym.

Mia doing gymnastics was problematic in the sense that she couldn't keep me in her shoe as she was barefoot during it.Leaving me in the changing room means that I could easily be found by someone else,that may not be that bad(most people wouldn't torture me like Mia does)but at this size a lot of people would've just assumed I was a bug and squashed me.

Mia walked into the changing room and got undressed to change into her gymnastics uniform.I peeked out of her empty shoe, I could see so many girls giving Mia jealous stares, her body was a lot better than all the other girls in her gym class.They all left the room one by one and Mia stayed behind till they all left, she then pulled me out of her shoe and said "ok, you have some choices-stay here in my shoe,or I can take you with me but there are only a few places I can keep you out of sight."

I did want to stay here but what if someone found me, I would be squashed flat."Mia take me with you."
"Ok" she said with a smile and she dropped me in the back of her panties where is was met with her gigantic moon.I was literally plastered to the top of her right cheek and my body was close to falling into...ugh.

Mia was bouncing around,what else should I have expected it's a fucking gymnastics lesson and of corse she would be bouncing. Every bounce brought me closer to the place where the sun don't shine. I could hear chants from inside Mia's underwear. Maybe they were doing a sequence?

Suddenly my soft fleshy prison shook like mad (I assumed she jumped or rolled or something). I fell my body slipping i between her cheeks and I grabbed onto her underwear trying not to fall into the void. Of course my hands got sweaty and another jump plunged me in between these two giant walls of flesh.No matter how shapely or nice Mia's ass was it stunk in there really REALLY badly(well duh).The stench hit me hard and I had to cover my nose.

Then all the movement by her ass stopped. I felt her turn and then walk slowly,her ass jiggled with each step and I got closer to Mia's butthole. I then saw her do something I was really hoping she wouldn't do.She did a hand stand down which spread her cheeks, I was being sucked in by her ass. I looked down and saw Mia's asshole,the lips of the hole opened and closed repetitively, like it wanted me inside,but that was the last place I wanted to be in.i grabbed the top of her ass but it was in vain,My hand slipped causing me to almost fall into her asshole.Mia stood back on her feet and this closed her cheeks,my feet were touching the place where shit came from. WHERE SHIT CAME FROM.It reeked down there and I was trying to claw my was out of her ass.

Mia must have felt me cause I heard a moan. I was literally crying right now . I did not want to be stuck in her ass any longer I don't care how much I said I fucking perved on it before, I am fucking dying right now.
After what seemed like forever of getting thrown around and escaping a gaping asshole gymnastics finally ended.Mia went straight to the bathroom and locked a cubicle.All I saw were two massive fingers which I knew were coming to rescue me.Mia plucked me out of her ass and put me on her hand.I wanted to hit her right now but it probably won't hurt her and even if it did it would make her hit me back which would break every bone I have.
"How was it?" She said winking "I hope it didn't stink that bad."
"No it was pretty bad, you could've taken me out sooner you know , maybe asked to go to the toilet mid-lesson and put me in a safer place."I responded in the nicest way possible, if she had not just been through some shit with Bianca I would be ranting right now.
"Uh yeah I would've taken you out sooner if you didn't feel so go-I mean if I the teacher would let me ,I asked to leave but fucking Ms.Cunningham was all no, fuck you Mia you can't leave you know right? Teachers are stupid." She said smiling at me like I wasn't up ur ass for the past lifetime or so.I was basically just used as a fucking dildo, at least it was Mia's ass and not any ugly girl's.Wait what the fuck am I saying I WAS JUST USED AS A DILDO IT COULD'VE BEEN SCARLET JOHANSON FOR ALL I CARE I WAS STILL USED AS A DILDO.
Chapter End Notes:
Yay...it's done.
I will prob upload chapter 6 l8er today or tommorow cause it's done(I have enough material for like 2 more chapters but I need to separate them into chapters and even then I won't upload them all cause I am a lazy s***)

Plz review and stuff :D