- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Well...I have two more chapters ready...I will upload the next one instantly...look it's already there
It was lunch break and I was back in Mia's shoe. She was walking to the canteen to eat some food when two familiar figures approached her. Bianca and Becky. I could hear (and now recognise) their voices.
"Mia I am sorry for being a bitch I shouldn't have exploded in you like that for no reason, I hope you are still coming with us tonight." That voice was Bianca,sounded like they had plans. But the way she blew up at Mia I assume Mia is out of that deal.
"It's ok Bianca, sure I am still coming tonight." Said Mia. I was surprised by this but, I guess girls change their minds quickly. The rest of the school day went by pretty quickly and soon enough I was back in Mia's house.

I climbed out of her shoe and and was ready to stretch my legs to have a walk when I was grabbed by giant toes and flung upwards into the air and caught by a giant palm. Mia looked at me with a "look what I have" look. She walked to the couch and sat her massive rump onto the couch and placed me onto the coffee table in front of it. she then reached into her school bag and pulled out something, or more accurately someone. It was Phil, Philip Gum was a relatively nerdy student. He was one of the oldest in my class and the entire grade. Phil was also a good friend of mine. He had thick glasses with two huge front buck teeth, his hair was a bright ginger and he spoke with a serious lisp. I know for a fact Mia hated him considering the amount she ranted about him during almost every chemistry lesson we had (when I was normal sized),and I can see why. Phil was one of those nerds who put himself above everyone else due to his intelligence this led to him assigning people titles which were kind of rude. Mia's was "typical dumb slut"(self explanatory) and mine was "befriended me and my homework"(I copied his nerd-level homework a lot).
"Harry, what is going on, why the fuck are we with typical dumb slut and why is she so big." Phil was panicking. Mia looked at him with a bone shattering stare, she REALY didn't like Phil. Mia didn't actually even know his name but she had heard him talk about her to others.
"Hey Harry I got you a friend to replace Kyle." Mia said while still looking at Phil as he ran around the coffee table. "Maybe this one won't be as reluctant to help me." I thought that Mia felt sorry for me about Kyle and wasn't going to bring it up very much, apparently I was wrong. But when I think about it I hadn't thought about Kyle once since he was killed,maybe I didn't even care my best friend was killed. Damn her sadisticness is rubbing off on me.

Phil kept running till I stopped I got in his way and knocked him over. "Phil, Mia -not typical dumb slut- over here shrunk us with a laser pen, she must have done the same to you at some point too, just be nice and we will get through this." Phil looked confused but acceptant of what had happened.
"Anyway Harry and who-ever-you-are I need a message, and we are going out with Bianca and Becky in about 3 hours so yeah just a heads up." With that Mia put her size 8 feet on the coffee table . I was even smaller than three inches now so her foot was absolutely huge. I wasted no time knowing what to do from last time I started to rub the giant ball of her foot. It was slightly rough from gym and had gathered some dirt. Phil looked at me still confused and then looked up a of Mia who was staring at him and gesturing him to her other foot.
"Don't just let her do this to you Harry fight back." Phil wanted a rebellion but I ignored him not wanting to piss Mia off.Hearing this comment Mia grabbed Phil with her toes and brought her left foot close to her head." You little prick, rub my toes now or I will get rid of you." Mia had lost all sympathy and genuine personality that she had earlier today and it was replaced by how Mia was when I was first shrunk I am assuming she was horny or something.Phil got to his feet and balanced on her big toe, it was almost half the size of him. Phil then started to rub Mia's second toe "and I between you retard" Mia boomed. She spread her toes revealing the sweat and toe jam from wearing her shoes barefoot all day. Phil looked at it and reluctantly put his hands there and pressed hard into her skin to make sure she actually felt him.

Mia's right foot smelt absolutely terrible, I had never truly understood the expression "cheesy feet" until NOW. I climbed up her foot grabbing onto the bits of toe jam and fabric on her feet to get up. Finally I made it to her toes. My fetish made me notice all of it. Her toes were painted a deep red,I always found this really attractive on toes, her second toe had quite a bit of visible jam and sweat falling from the crevice in between her toes onto the table.I started to rub the big toe furiously,I put all of my effort into it so that she would stay in a mood where this is all we would have to do for her. Little did I know that our next command was to again kiss her feet. I sighed and then planted my lips onto Mia's gargantuan toe. I kissed it hard and showed compassion, even my tongue found it's way to this fleshy,stinky and sweaty foot. Phil looked at the gunk between her toes and threw up at the thought of kissing that. So Phil just kissed her big toe in order to please her, sweat got into my mouth and I had to slurp it up and taste it. After about 10 solid minutes of foot worship Mia opened her mouth and said. " Okay enough you guys get some rest for later, you guys can sleep on my bed if you want ." I wanted the bed. Knowing our response before we even said anything Mia got up and walked to her bedroom and threw us on her bed,she then dismissed our existence and naturally got undressed in order to look for something to wear for her night out supposedly. I could see Phil staring at her butt as she bent over to peer into her wardrobe. I REALLY never thought I would turn down seeing a hot girls ass but ... just thinking about I makes me shiver. Mia put some extremely short shorts on. But then strangely put some jeans over them. I raised an eyebrow at this. she saw me and responded with "If my parents come home and see me wearing those I would be fucked." I assume Mia bought those in privacy.She wore a crop top and again put a T-shirt over it to hide from her parents. Mia then (for once) just left us in her bedroom, it was nice to be alone for once.

Then I remembered Phil was still here. But he was out cold, I can understand why I mean if I was him I would be wondering what the fuck just happened. He was normal(well Phil standard normal) and now he is a slave and hopefully NOT used as a fucking dildo for Mia's ass like I was.Seeing him sleep reminded me that I too should probably sleep.
Chapter End Notes:
I dunno what to say...other than I hope you enjoyed it...