- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is weird...er than usual
"Harry wake up we're going." I awoke to see Mia's pretty face staring down on me. She had a lot of make-up on and I found it hard to believe that it was possible to make her more attractive after applying the make up. I pushed Phil in the stomach and he woke up. "Oh are we going?" He asked. " Yeah we're going" Mia picked us up and put us in her handbag before setting out of her house. As soon as Mia arrived at Bianca's house, She took off the clothes she wore in order to trick her parents who apparently did come home. "Where is Becky?" Mia asked.
"She will be here. In the meantime I gots to show you where we are going." Bianca said and showed Mia this webpage, I popped my head out of the bag to see where it was, it looked like some weird ass club for younger teenagers like themselves. "My brother owns this place so we have a private room if we want to escape the peasants." Bianca said with a lot of pride. The doorbell rang and both giantesses walked to the door and greeted Becky. All three of them walked out of Bianca's house and in about 10 minutes we were at the club. The bouncer was this skinny 16- year old boy possibly the least threatening bouncer in the world. All three girls got in and started to do normal shit inside. It was kind of boring for us inside Mia's bag but it was better than Mia's anywhere else. In fact I was perfectly content on talking with Philip the whole time. From my understanding the three got bored with the club fast and moved to the private room. Bianca locked the door and sighed , "no more peasants, ok so who has something we can do. " She sounded pretty drunk. I don't know if they had alcohol there or if Mia drank any if they did. " Oh Oh I have something we can do." Mia sounded like a drunk fuck too and as soon as she said those words I knew that I would see a giant hand come in grab us and put us on the glass table in front of her, why was I not surprised when exactly what I just said happened and soon I was face to face with 2 more giantesses. Bianca and Becky laughed. "Mia is that the nerd that insulted you a couple days ago." Becky said, she sounded pretty non-drunk .
"Yeah" Mia responded "but he is tiny now,look what I can do." Mia picked up Phil, I could see him flailing in her fingers. Little did I know that Phil was about to be scarred permanently. Mia shoved Phil up her ass. Wow, thank God it wasn't me(SERIOUSLY THANK GOD).Becky was in disgust(not drunk) whilst Bianca was laughing endlessly(drunk).Mia was hopelessly drunk, it was obvious, she was literally using Phil as a dildo right now."Oh also look." Mia said, she kicked off her shoes and put her bare feet onto the table.I knew what I had to do right now. I walked up to the ball of her foot and rubbed it, she was drunk so she probably wouldn't care how much effort I put into the rub. She just wanted to know I was doing it. This got Becky more interested." Mia you have to give one to me." Bianca said.
"Nope give the foot boy to me Mia." Becky argued back. Mia looked confused. She then realised she may lose her toys today,but she was drunk and of course made a stupid decision. "Ok fine lets play a game." Mia said "You have to catch the little guys. Catch is,no hands."
Shit,no hands! That sounds bad. I looked around me to see Mia take her shorts off and reveal her hell of an ass again. I could see Phil inside.Bianca undid her bra and let her breasts drop freely,was she going to use her boobs to catch us(or was she just competing with Mia). Becky took her shoes of and lifted her legs, obviously she was going to use her feet to catch us. Mia took Phil out and put him on the floor alongside me. "3,2,1...GO!" Bianca shouted she immediately grabbed her boobs with her hands and started to try to catch us in between them. I was running for my life, these crazy bastards we're going to kill us. I looked up and saw Becky's foot coming down on me. I jumped to the left and avoided her greedy toes. Phil was running too. But he wasn't so lucky. I watched as a huge ass came down into Phil . It clamped onto him and as it rose he was standing there no-more. "I got him." Mia exclaimed. She then looked at me and said "now Harry come to me." I didn't know what to do. Should I go to Mia or try someone else. Becky doesn't seem so bad. I stood there pondering what to do and forgot that I was trying to be caught. Two huge sacs of flesh appeared either side of me and came closer at a rapid speed. Then I was clamped in between them. "I got him." Bianca screamed as she plucked me from between her breasts. Becky frowned, she had lost and didn't get anyone. Fuck, Bianca was the last person I wanted to have me.I watched in horror as she said to me "Hope Mia didn't treat you well, cause if she did then that is over. You are mine now." I gulped down my fear. My life just got a whole lot worse. I looked at Mia's face-she seemed pretty content with just Phil(but she was drunk she would probably be content with anything tiny).

Soon after that the girls said their goodbyes and went back home. Bianca put me in her little handbag. Damn, had to be Bianca. She wasn't sadistic (maybe) but I knew she was cruel. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if I found out she was a sadist. But that aside I am really nervous. No Phil therefore all the attention is one me and me alone. I wanted to be free from Mia but to be with Bianca. I dunno. We will see. With that I laid onto something in her bag and dozed of to sleep.
Chapter End Notes:
As always leave a review as I appreciate it :D