- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yo...I got another chapter already here...Yay
I woke up the next morning staring straight into Bianca's face. Had she watched me sleep or was she just trying to freak me out. I looked at her clock. 7:00am it read and then I looked below the time and saw something that made me want to die even more than I did already. It said "SAT". It was a fucking Saturday which meant that I would have to deal with Bianca, the whole day. She looked at me grinning.
"Ok little prick look back at your goddess." She boomed before poking me with her colossal finger. Goddess? Really? Man she was taking this seriously and she didn't have the pen Mia had so there was no way I was getting company today. Bianca grabbed me by the top of my shirt. She then stripped me completely naked of my clothes.Ok seriously what the actual fuck, This was going bad very quickly. "I hope Mia didn't spoil you, rub my feet you little ant."

There was no way I was disobeying Bianca, she looked like she would just step on me and be done with it if I argued back. I walked over to her feet, they were smaller than Mia's and looked less taken care of. This was reflected by the smell they produced, it was putrid. My nostrils were filled with a noxious gas and i gagged. Bianca was smiling at the pain I was going through, was she a sadist too or did she just hate me? Probably a bit of both. I scrunched my face up before edging closer to her feet and fought through the stench, I finally placed my hands on her feet and rubbed them slowly. I put all of my effort into it, although it probably felt like nothing to Bianca. "Harder you cunt, is this really how easy that bitch Mia let you off. She says she is sadistic but if she let you run her feet THIS softly than she wasn't torturing you at all. I'm not even a fucking sadistic weirdo and I want harder!" Bianca screamed, where were her parents? I climbed her foot and tried to reach the toe area. As soon as I put my hand i between her toes she closed them, crushing my hand. "Worship my foot and I will let you go." Bianca sounded serious, she told me put pray to it. I rolled my eyes which probably wasn't a good idea. She saw me do this and grabbed me (with her hand) and shoved me up her ass(FUCK NO NOT AGAIN SERIOUSLY). "Stay there until you learn respect you twat." Bianca said before letting out some gas. It smelled even worse than her feet in her and her fart didn't exactly help.

I felt a vibration in my pocket and pulled out my phone. Somehow it was okay after all this shit I went through. I saw the message was from Phil and I checked to see what it was. "Mia is coming to get you, she says I was not 'fun' enough." Ok well that is good kind of. I can say Bianca is 1000x worse than Mia, Mia pretty much used me as a toy when she first shrunk me and was pissed off or when she was horny. If Bianca was going to keep using me as often as she is using me today I am going to get no breaks.

From yesterday I could tell Mia could walk to Bianca's house so she should hopefully be here soon. Bianca smushed her butt into the bed and tightened her cheeks. I saw two huge walls of fat flesh scrunch up and tighten. The. Race towards me at rocket speed to crush me in-between them. The impact of the cheeks hurt me so much. My legs were pretty crippled right now.I heard Bianca giggle before saying "oh that little bitch Mia kept you all to herself what a selfish brat. Am I right?" Bianca tightened her ass again and I was crushed in between the mountains.MIA GET THE FUCK OVER HERE. This was worse than the last encounter I had with a butt. I didn't know if I could stand.My ankle was stinging so much I really wanted to just die. I used the strength I could muster to look up and out of her ass to see two giant fingers I thought they were coming to take me out but no. Bianca pushed me deeper into her asshole and then pulled me out and pushed me back in.

Ok I thought Mia used me as a dildo. THIS was using someone as a dildo. She was literally thrusting me into her butt and get freaking stimulated. I could her the grunts and the mons from inside my putrid cell. Bianca let out a "yeah" before speeding up the thrusting. My body was experiencing G-force like I was on a roller coaster or something. I felt like my heart was jumping up and down my body due to the G-force,there was no way I was going to survive this.Just then it all stopped. I didn't hear any orgasmic noises so did she just stop?" Who is that?" I heard Bianca say"Mia? What does she want."

Finally Mia got here. With me still in her ass Bianca got out of her bed and walked downstairs. Her butt vibrated every step and every time that happened my face was covered in ass. I heard a creek in the door when Bianca opened it. "Hi Mia, you could've just called or something." Bianca said. She tightened her cheeks probably just to keep some stimulation going for her . Every time she tightened her cheeks I got closer to her asshole, I pulled myself up every time though. I would've been engulfed by now if I didn't pull myself up.
"No Bianca this had to be done face to face. Give me back Harry, I was drunk last night and don't mean to give him away. Now we have two options here, we have the easy way and the hard way Bianca. Either way I am getting Harry back." That tone Mia used this time. It wasn't quiet and ruled back like last time, it sounded slightly dominant.
"Well I would like to see this hard way you talk about. We both know who is the boss here Mia, so whatever you do to me I will do something worse to you." Bianca answered back, I couldn't see her face (duh) but I could imagine a cocky grin on her face as she said that.
"Oh you want the hard way? Good. It's only hard for you." With that Mia laughed and pulled her laser shrinker thing out and shrunk Bianca down. I was forced out of Bianca's ass due to her shrinking(FREEDOM). I eyes were open so wide, I was in awe of Mia's bravery. This bitch that Mia had shown obvious fear to had just been taught to never ask for the hard way.
"Mmmmm Bianca, now you're even smaller." Mia smirked as she lifted a shocked Bianca up. Mia put Bianca into her shoe before turning to me.
"Harry, I missed you. Phil is so boring, he doesn't want to worship me nearly as much as you do." She said winking. "I'm joking, I missed you Harry because I, I kinda like you"(YEAH A HOT GIRL IS INTO ME MAYBE SHE WILL GROW ME BACK)"as a friend of course"(FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK).

Mia picked me up and put me onto her shoulder before walking back to her house. She was silent the whole way. Probably excited to play with her newest tiny.
Chapter End Notes:
Plz review as I really appreciate it :D