- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey I am back...Four new chapters...I have no idea when I am going to end this but I will carry on writing as long as people want to read my garbage.
Ok. Well this was different. First of all I was still naked and I was out in the open. Second of all I was riding on Mia's shoulder not in her shoe. And thirdly Mia just shrunk Bianca, the girl who was basically her master before was now tiny. Three new things happening today, I could already tell that today was going to be somewhat tiresome. Soon we arrived at Mia's house. Her parents were out(on a Saturday? Demanding jobs or what?) Mia walked up the stairs to her room and dumped us into her bed. She then pointed the pen at me and Phil and grew us to my original height of three inches. Bianca was already two and a half inches so Mia didn't grow her any more. I looked at Bianca with a dirty look, now she was my size and there went anyone here to beat me up for hitting a girl a slugged her as hard as I could onto her arm. "Owwwwww. Shit that hurt you piece of shit, Mia grow me back so I can hurt this twat."
"Shut up Bianca." Mia said as she put her giant foot on top of Bianca. This pinned her to the bed. Sweat poured out and splashed Bianca's face, it was a hot day.

"Hmmm. What to do with my new tinies." Mia looked up whilst gently rolling Bianca underneath her foot. Bianca was screaming for mercy but Mia didn't care , Bianca had been such a bitch to her before I don't think Mia cared about what happened to her. " oh I know let's put you guys in an arena, you can fight to survive-like gladiators."

That was new. Mia seemed pretty set on that idea but what were we supposed to fight- each other? Mia grabbed some books and stacked them up to make walls about 7 inches high. Again she shrunk us to about 1 inch and put all three of us inside the area she had enclose with a circle of books. "Ok you three you are going to have to fight for survival. You chose your opponent, there will be one match where two of you will fight to the death and the other one will, fight something else. Understand." Mia boomed over us, her voice hit us loudly. This was weird, Mia was 14 yet she wanted to see us fight each other like gladiators ok strange but fine if it means she won't kill us. Or maybe she wanted to see Bianca get hurt. "Harry you chose. Will you fight Bianca or Phil or um." Mia looked around for some sort of toy or something that could actually fight me. She scanned the floor until her eyes set upon an ant by her foot. Mia took a glass and trapped the ant inside. "You could fight this ant."Mia said putting the glass in her make-shift arena. "Mia what is this?" I asked.
"Shut up Harry just chose who you want to fight, I wanted to try something different with you guys so you can fight for my entertainment rather than being foot slaves or dildos." I still found this bizarre but whatever. Mia eagerly waited my response. I really wanted to fight Bianca for an easy chance to survive but I knew Phil would have no chance against an ant. So I took the brave option. " I will fight the ant Mia." I responded.
"Ok" Mia said cheerfully before taking Bianca and Phil out of the arena and lifting the glass that trapped the ant.

The insect was pretty ticked off. I could hear it making grunting like sounds from all the way on the other side of the arena. Suddenly the ant's eyes met with mine. It charged at me and moved very quickly. The ant toppled me over before climbing onto me. The ant bit down onto my arm, I screamed in pain as I felt the sharp jaws of the bug dig into my fleshy arm. I did the only thing I could think of. I grabbed the ants antennae and pulled it hard. So hard that it just plain came off. Ok seriously this was weird. Mia was really making me fight an ant, and I was having a fair fight with it. This is degrading. The ant screeched as his jaw of the insect loosened. I saw my opportunity and did the most manly attack known ever in the history of anything. I poked the ants eyes.The ant backed away temporarily blinded. I then mounted the bug as it flailed around trying to shake me off his back. I could hear Phil cheering for me in the background. His cheers filled me with hope. I dug my elbow into the abdomen of the ant. The ant had had enough of this torture. He shook me off before pinning me to the ground, the ants strength was absolutely tremendous. He was completely unfazed by my kicks to his abdomen and didn't show the slightest bit of struggle to my attempts to lift my arms which were being held down by his. The ant tried to bite my head, I quickly darted it to the side and dodged the attack from the bug. The ant grunted in annoyance before trying again. I dodged it again but I knew that I wouldn't be able to keep this up. I really though I was going to die before I heard.

"Don't worry Harry I will save you!" I genuinely hoped it was MIA who said that. But no it was Phil. Phil ran over to me at top speed and threw his body at the ant. This toppled the monster over and crippled one of his six legs. Phil then jumped onto the ant and tried to pin it down. It was no use the ant threw Phil off with ease. "Bianca come help us." I screamed looking in her direction. " No way insects are disgusting." Bianca responded bitterly. "No Bianca go help them now." Mia said, before lowering her huge hand into the makeshift arena and pushing Bianca towards the ant. Bianca shrieked as the ant turned in her direction. It pushed her over with relative ease and pinned her down with one arm. It held me and Phil back with two more. The ant had overpowered us(were we really that weak, AN ANT BEAT ALL THREE OF US) The ant lowered his head slowly and bit Bianca in the face. Suddenly the ant let us go.

I looked in the air to see Mia picking up the ant and shaking him so he let us go. Mia then crushed the insect between her fingers and ticked it out of her room. "Well, you guys are weak aren't you." Mia said with a cheeky smirk. Mia had just crushed a tyrant that overpowered three humans between her fingers like it was nothing. "There was no way I was going to let him kill any of you, that's my job. Hahaha just joking." Mia laughed. I didn't really get her sense of humour it was dark and disturbing.

"Mia who are they?" I heard an unrecognisable voice say it seemed to come from behind Mia. Mia turned her head to see her brother, Christopher, standing by her open door. I saw a bead of sweat drop from Mia's palm. I don't think she wanted anyone to know about the tinies.
Chapter End Notes:
Yay you read to the end well done
Proceed?