- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
New chapter is out. There is some actual giantess stuff in this one :)
"Mia what are you going to do to us?" Kyle demanded ,even though her hand was bigger than he was he still wanted to sound powerful and threatening. I was the opposite, I was shitting myself the fact that she was mad at me is what really frightened me. I stayed silent as she sat on her bed looking at us.
"Wow it actually worked." She said sounding excited
"What worked?" Kyle asked still sounding demanding like he was in control of the situation, I nudged him in the shoulder trying to tell him to cut the aggressiveness in his tone down.
"The laser pen, I saw it online on Amazon and bought it I thought it was might have been fun.but when I got I found out it shrunk shit.I wanted to see if it would work on humans but didn't know who to test it on. But when you opened your little mouth Harry I knew I had to use it on you."
With that Mia got off her bed and walked over to her wardrobe to change out of her school uniform. Using this as an opportunity Kyle ran to the headboard of the bed and slid down it. He ran to the door as fast as he could when all of a sudden a huge socked foot came crashing down in front of him. Mia bent over and picked him up placing him back on the bed.
"Run away again and next time I won't miss." She said with the excited tone completely gone and replaced with a voice that gave me shivers down my spine. I looked at Kyle who was holding his heart , he had almost been stepped on and flattened that has got to mentally scar you. Mia undressed and stood there in her underwear. She may have been huge and slightly psychopathic but I was fifteen and could not help but to look, her ass was so shapely it was unbelievable for her age. Kyle wasn't interested, he hated Mia,Bianca and Becky no matter how much skin they showed him. Mia put some clothes on before getting back onto her bed.

"Okay you two morons ,message my feet, they've been killing me all day. So much fucking walking just to get back to my house." Mia sighed and put her socked feet in front of out faces. We were shocked at her request.
"Mia no, that is degrading and disgusting I understand you are mad at me but I along with Kyle are still human beings so please treat us with respect." I finally spoke up. In reality though I have always wanted to message her feet.I have a foot fetish and I have never told anyone,not even Kyle. I wasn't about to admit to it here.
Mia chuckled "No. You are my playthings now, I own you so really you should listen to me, bad things could happen otherwise. Now message my feet before I think of something worse for you to do." Mia said.she got a magazine of the floor and started to read.
"C'mon hurry the fuck up guys.Start!" Mia commanded. We had no other choice either this or something worse. I was the first to move. Her foot was more than twice the size of my new body. The first thing I noticed was the smell, it wasn't good but it wasn't putrid either. It had a musky aroma to it as well. I placed my palm on her socked heel and started rubbing. I looked over to Kyle who was doing the same. Every once in a while Mia would look at us and nudge us slightly with her foot to tell us to speed up or press harder.
"Ok your hands are too small to make a decent dent in the fabric of my socks" Mia grabbed the toe section of her socks and pulled them off revealing two large beautiful feminine feet in front of us. My member was getting excited, I had masturbated over all three(Becky less) of the girls in the group several times before hand. This was supposed to be torture but it wasn't so bad for(probably my for Kyle though,we is a germaphobe and is probably dead right now). Messaging her barefoot was worse but I enjoyed it more-my fetish always made me prefer skin on skin to messaging socked.The musky aroma became thicker and the smell got stronger. Her feet were probably size 8 I guessed. As I messaged the ball of her left foot small sweat droplets kept dropping down from her toes to my head, the drop was usually enough to cover my head and I couldn't pick my lips without getting a mouthful of salty liquid.We rubbed her feet until both Kyle and I were completely drained of energy.

"Was that fun guys?" Mia asked sarcastically. We said nothing." Wow you are speechless, liked my feet that much? Ok well good for you because now I want you to kiss them." Kyle fainted at the thought of his mouth touching any foot. Mia prodded him harshly in the stomach with her big toe, that woke him up and Kyle got up on his feet. Mia was serious about kissing her foot. I again did the first move, I planted my lips onto her heel , at this point in time I just wanted to keep Mia in a good mood. However Kyle wasn't doing anything. It took seconds for Mia to notice.
"Kyle kiss my foot you little twat" Mia demanded. I was sweating for Kyle now(or it was Mia's foot sweat dropping on meI don't know).

"No" Kyle said "It's dehumanising , screw you crazy bitch." Mia wasn't amused. I shook my head at him but it was too late, Mia picked him up and put him into her mouth. Kyle slipped around and tried to get used to his new damp surroundings. I was horrified, did she just eat Kyle?
Chapter End Notes:
Ok well hope you liked this chapter

Plz leave a comment so I can improve on future chapters